The Sign of the Bridegroom Coming for His Bride

The info below was provided to me by George from the Return of the King YouTube Channel.  I asked him for a summary of the info he discovered, he went above and beyond!  Thank you, George... Awesome find!

During the Great American Eclipse the Sun and the Moon were in the constellation Leo, near the star Regulus. Jupiter was is the womb of Virgo, and Venus was in Gemini. All of these planet and stars were visible during the Eclipse.

The eclipse occurred on August 21, 2017, the first day of Teshuvah. Teshuvah is a 40 day period starting on Elul 1 and ending on Yom Kippur. Teshuvah means "repentance" and "return". It's all about repentance and waiting for the return of the messiah.

In Jewish tradition, each morning during the forty day of Teshuvah, the shofar is blown, and Psalm 27 is read. Psalm 27 warns us that the time of Jacob's Trouble is coming.

Psalm 27: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?... For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock.

Teshuvah is about watching for the messiah's return before the start of the time of Jacob's trouble.

Click to Enlarge
In the book of Revelation, Jesus identifies himself as the "Bright and Morning Star". This star is the planet Venus.

During the eclipse, which was 30 days before the Feast of Trumpets, Venus appeared in the constellation Gemini. The Feast of Trumpets is about the coronation of a King, the resurrection of the dead and the rapture of the Church, which is the bridegroom coming for his bride. A King always has his bride with him at his coronation.

So who does Gemini represent?

According to Joseph Seiss, author of the book, "The Gospel in the Stars" written in 1882, "It is God's sign in the heavens of the coming marriage and union of the Seed of the woman with His redeemed Church, precisely as the same is set forth in all His word as the hope and joy of His people, to be fulfilled at His revelation and coming."

The sign of Gemini is that of the bride and the bridegroom. The constellation Gemini consists of two figures. The figure nearest Leo represents Christ, and the other the Church. Not only did Venus appear in the constellation of Gemini, but Venus appeared in the figure that represents Christ, our coming bridegroom!

"It is not the one by himself in either case, but the one in and with the other, conjoined and perfected in the same administration— Christ with the Church, and the Church with Christ, as the one all-ruling Man-Child under whom the whole earth shall be delivered from misrule and oppression, the eternal kingdom come, and the entire world enjoy its unending Sabbath."

"THE MARRIAGE OF THE-LAMB. Hence, in the Apocalyptic pictures of the ongoing judgment-period, after the Man-Child has been born into immortality, and is caught up to God, and has overcome the opposing Dragon and his angels by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony, and immediately before Christ and His people come forth riding on white horses for the overthrow of the Beast and his armies, we hear the voice of gladness and rejoicing, and the giving of glory to the All-Ruler, in that "the Marriage of the Lamb is come" and the word of blessing goes forth upon all who are "called to the marriage-supper of the Lamb" (Rev. 19 : 7-9)." Joseph Seiss.

"After the Man-Child has been BORN into immortality, and is caught up to God" WOW!

Looks like Scott Clarke was right, the Church was conceived at Pentecost, and will be born at the rapture!!
Here is the link to the book George references:
The Gospel in the Stars: Or, Prímeval Astronomy (1884)

Here is the video:

Comments

  1. Wonderful!

    "One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
    that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
    to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple." (My favorite part of Psalm 27)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Teshuvah" is never used in the Bible as a word for "repentance":
    https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=h8666

    The earliest use of this word as "repentance", that I have found (if I remember correctly), is from the 5th century.

    The root word has a much broader meaning, yet remember that Hebrew is a concrete language that relates all things to the five senses: http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/language_philosophy.html

    The word for repentance is nacham, which means "to sigh":
    https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5162&t=KJV

    In the Septuagint, all references to "repent" are translated into the Greek word "metanoia" which literally means, "a change of mind" or "a change of opinion".

    Repentance word study: https://youtu.be/OArgg8U_zpw

    This word has been used to try to argue that "repentance" is a "turning from sin" in order to place a burden to "stop sinning" on the neck of those who would come to Christ before they can place their faith in Him, one that denies the grace of Christ and the "free gift" of salvation. Yet John kept it from His Gospel, which was written, "so we may believe, and in believing have eternal life" (John 20:31).



    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had an impossible thought that almost feels heretical for the immensity of it.

    Reading this....

    "The sign of Gemini is that of the bride and the bridegroom. The constellation Gemini consists of two figures. The figure nearest Leo represents Christ, and the other the Church. Not only did Venus appear in the constellation of Gemini, but Venus appeared in the figure that represents Christ, our coming bridegroom!"

    ....made me think of this...

    "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." Gen. 2:24

    "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church." Eph. 5:31-32

    ...and then this...

    "And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne." Rev. 12:5

    ... and others, but the point is, could this be the mystery?!? Maybe I'm just now really grasping the significance of this, but the Church really is going to be royalty and "kind of a big deal" in our heavenly places...I guess I've been so focused on service, humility, sacrifice, obedience etc. that I've not quite grasped how incredibly HUGE this is, a man leaving his father to be joined unto his wife, when put in the context of Christ and his bride?! Wow. It's really hitting me. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are also exceeding blessed in Christ.

      Ephesians 1:11
      In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

      Delete
    2. Your awareness is correct - IT IS A BIG DEAL! Blessings - Sherry

      Delete
  4. “Just happened” to have watched this video earlier today before seeing your post about it here. Another wow! Another layer of icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, when I saw you were quoting Psalm 27 I did a double take. That's one of the psalms I opened up to this morning and read. I seemed to think it was particularly appropriate as I read it given the situation we are in, especially the last few verses. Now I know that it was a God-thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this post! It brought back many memories. My dad was my pastor in the early 70's and prophecy was his passion. As a teen I wanted to live my life before the rapture. Now at 60, I can hardly wait!
    Earlier this year I shared the Revelation 12 sign with my parents. Dad has dementia and while I think he was following, he couldn't process what I was sharing. That day, mom sent me home with dad's copy of the 'The Gospel in the Stars'. I will be watching the video again and then re-reading Chapter 12 tonight!!!
    Oh, and I love Psalm 27, especially verse 8) When You said, "Seek My face. My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek."
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful story!

      I too, love Psalm 27. I don't know if you like to listen to someone reading scripture but I recorded reading Psalm 27 and a few others if you'd like to put your headphones on and listen.... Psalms

      Delete
    2. Hillary,
      Thank you for the beautiful gift this morning. I don't usually check the computer during my quiet time with the Lord, but for some reason : ) I did this morning. I listened to Psalm 27 and it was beautiful. I hope you don't mind that I saved the link for future use. May the blessings of our Lord Yeshua be with you today. Pam

      Delete
    3. Oh Hillary, \o/ Glory to God in the HIGHEST * i cant wait to see you in heaven, i will be the one w/ the little black [sugar bear] cocker spaniel. Shalom, tony in vt.

      Delete
  7. Wow indeed! My constant concern is 'How do we shake ourselves free from the "normalcy bias?"' I assume the answer is that we just wait and watch in faith believing! So exciting, indeed! Blessings, brothers and sisters! We shall have our grand reunion very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am out walking around watching the sun begin to set. The cows are all quietly grazing. It's quiet except for the neighbor's peacock fussing a bit. It all looks normal but it does not feel normal at all. It's like there is a quiet sense of awe in the air. Like the calm before the storm as they say. Even so, come Lord Jesus! Is what my heart is shouting. Prayers up, all.

      Delete
  8. In the Gospel of the Stars, if I recall correctly, Cancer is actually two sheep pens in the Mazzaroth. One pen represents the Church and the other represents the Jews. Satan, of course, has changed the sign in the Zodiac version of the stars. Someone with more knowledge can add to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..adding to my comment - Mark Correll explains it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9bhaWrLa6g

      Two of the Deacons around Cancer are the sheep holds. Start listing at about 14:00 if you want to cut to the chase.

      Delete
  9. Sheila B, I feel it too. Something is different. Something feels different. The stars seem sharper and the sky seems brighter. It's like nature is whispering to me: He's coming! Even so, come Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that confirmation. I just listened to Paul at Zeuss Mossbender offering us a message of comfort. That brother is just awesome. Catch it if you can. Been getting what I call the Holy Spirit chills all day long. Just to know all of you are out there waiting and watching along with me is such an encouraging gift from our God. Thank you, Everybody!

      Delete
    2. Lately my body feels kinda electric too. (Maybe I am just over tired... but only God knows!)

      Delete
    3. I know all of you watchmen have to be exhausted. Just the hours I have spent learning from you all and researching your research to the best of my ability while trying to learn how to use some of this technology has about burned my eyes up and aged me 10 years in the last one year. It's cool tho cause it's all about to be renewed. I know you all are going to hear that "well done, good and faithful servant" and I will love seeing that ceremony.

      Delete
  10. hello i need to know if the twins (gemini) are a leo n a virgo,, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How to Make Your Link Clickable!

1. Copy the code below and paste it into your comment.
2. Copy the web address of the link you want to share.
3. Highlight PASTE HERE and hit Ctrl+V to replace that text with your link ("leave the quotation marks there!").
4. Do the same with the second PASTE HERE text.
5. Now your link will be clickable and many more people will check it out!
  <a href="PASTE HERE">PASTE HERE</a>   
Here is an example of what it should look like after you are done pasting...
  <a href="www.youtube.com">www.youtube.com</a>   

Colossians 3:2-4

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Philippians 3:20-21

But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.