A Prayer for this Website

Dear Jesus,
Lord, thank you for saving me from my sins.  Thank you for calling me out to serve you and follow your way.  You are so good, and to think that you love sinners like myself so much is almost too good to be true.  But I believe with my whole heart that it is true.  I believe Your Word is true, and in it you promise us over and over how much you love us and that you have prepared a place for us where you are.  I ask now for your blessing upon this website Lord.  This sign which you have shown so many of us is only 4 months away... if you can use this tool to help educate your people about Your Word, and Your Sign, then please do so.  Give me the strength and stamina to fulfill this calling, and protect this website, my computer, and all those who visit and share from attacks, pride, and all other forms of evil.  May your grace flow freely though the words on these pages, and Lord help us all to look up at you, not down at the things of this earth. 
By your blood, and through your powerful name I pray.
Amen.

Comments

  1. Well let me be the 1st to comment on this lovely prayer Brad.. AMEN. Thank you brother for providing such a wonderful place for us all to come and fellowship, and share the signs we discover of our LORD's soon coming. God bless you brother and all who you are responsible for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Thank you, Brad, for this lovely meeting place. When you created it, I was deep in the throes of grief for my mother. She passed away March 28, 2017. God led me to Unsealed first and then here. How grateful I am. I stated commenting around the summer of 2019 so it hasn’t been too long. It was slowly at first and now with the lockdown, I can spend more time here in the company of the kindest mostly godly friends I’ve ever been blessed to encounter. They didn’t know me but they took me in anyway. And this lovely meeting place is still here because it’s genuine and overflows with love and concern for others but most of all, a zeal for God and the Rapture. God bless you and your family and every member of the Rev12 family whether they comment or not.

    Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How to Make Your Link Clickable!

1. Copy the code below and paste it into your comment.
2. Copy the web address of the link you want to share.
3. Highlight PASTE HERE and hit Ctrl+V to replace that text with your link ("leave the quotation marks there!").
4. Do the same with the second PASTE HERE text.
5. Now your link will be clickable and many more people will check it out!
  <a href="PASTE HERE">PASTE HERE</a>   
Here is an example of what it should look like after you are done pasting...
  <a href="www.youtube.com">www.youtube.com</a>   

Colossians 3:2-4

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Philippians 3:20-21

But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.