The Morning Star Rising in Our Hearts!

And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention has to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. 2 Peter 1:19-21
Dearest brothers and sisters... I feel like the information in this post is some of the most compelling I have shared since back in 2017 when we were preparing for the Revelation 12 Sign to appear. The work that Stan from the 11:11 Sign channel has put in is nothing less than Spirit-Led in my humble opinion. The information regarding how Venus (aka The Morning Star) interacts with Virgo, and how that interaction meshes so beautifully with the prophetic words in the Bible is simply amazing. Seeing Stellarium used to explain how the words of the Bible are being fulfilled in the sky above us brought me back to the feeling I had when I first learned of the Rev 12 Sign, and I can't wait for all of you to see it as well!

What you will see in this video is the movement of The Morning Star this fall...happening right now! As you watch the video, you will see how this movement, this transition, matches 2 Peter 1:19 and perfectly points to Jesus. I think you will see that this movement is extraordinary, and reminiscent of the heavenly dance was saw back in 2017... A sign for those with eyes to see and ears to hear... I am sharing a portion of the video here so you can see exactly what I am talking about. If the Spirit moves you, and I pray He will, watch the full videos at the bottom of this post as there is so much important context that brings this to life.

Could this be "The Sign of the The Son of Man" that is to appear in the heavens just prior to the rapture as potentially described in Matthew 24:30??? We will find out, but if it is, our gracious God has certainly warned us with this information so we can be prepared to let hold of this life and be ready to caught up to our true home.

The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. Rev 2:26-28

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price. Rev 22:16-17
God Bless you all as you explore this further. Thank you Stan for your steadfast dedication to all that He has shown us these last few years. We have been so blessed by your videos and I truly feel that God has used your lifetime of experience for such a time as this...

PART 1
PART 2

Comments

  1. I would like to join Brad in encouraging you all to watch what Stan presents with a prayer for the Holy Spirit's guidance and a decision on your part to have an open mind. We all know that our departure from this place is close. Stan may have been given this information to let us know the time frame. He is very straightforward about claiming no credit, and is the first one to admit when he is wrong about something.
    My thanks to Stan as well, for being faithful to his calling. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings, Family. A clip of a young man singing on America’s Got Talent came up in my Instagram account tonight, and I’d like to share the YT video. I found it quite beautiful.

    People started crying when he was performing (Jesus is Coming) very emotional

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear brothers and sisters,

    Do you remember the weeks before September 23, 2017? The excitement, the expectation, the feeling that the sign of Revelation 12 was standing right above our heads? I was there too. And I remember the disappointment when our Lord did not come. He still has not come.

    In those years I visited this blog often. I saw your longing, your expectation, your love for each other and for the Lord. And you are still here, still full of hope. Rightly so, because our King is coming, and He is nearer now than He was in 2017.

    What touches my heart is the rhythm I have watched since then: hope, expectation, disappointment, and then hope again with the next conjunction. I recognize it, because I know that longing myself. The sky is beautiful, and God made the lights to be signs and to mark seasons (Gen 1:14). But a sign in the sky without a season from Scripture is like a clock hand without a dial. You see it move, but you cannot read the hour.

    So before I point to the sky, let me go back to the Bible itself, very briefly. The Lord does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets (Amos 3:7). My site has the longer studies; this is the outline:

    - 0 AM: Creation
    - 1656 AM: The flood
    - 2520 AM: The exodus
    - 3000 AM: Solomon's temple, 480 years after the exodus (1 Kgs 6:1)
    - 3480 AM: The accusation (*sitnah*) of Ezra 4:6, 480 years after the temple and 2,520 years before 6000
    - 3510 AM: The decree to restore Jerusalem goes out, 458/457 BC, and the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 begin
    - 3993 AM: Jesus is baptized, AD 27, 69 weeks (483 years) after the decree
    - 3996.5 AM: Jesus is crucified, AD 31 (Dan 9:26)
    - 5993 AM: Daniel's last week opens, 2,000 years after His baptism, in the autumn of 2027
    - 6000 AM: The return of the King, 2,007 years after His baptism, in the autumn of 2034

    That is the dial. Now the hands.

    Next year Jupiter stands in Leo, the constellation that formed the crown above the woman in 2017. It passes behind the sun at the end of August 2027 and comes back into the morning sky, still in Leo, in the weeks before the Jewish new year, Tishri 1, 5788 (October 2, 2027). And where does the vision of Revelation 4 and 5 begin, right before the seals are opened? In the throne room, with the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Rev 5:5).

    Two months earlier, on August 2, 2027, a total solar eclipse crosses Put (Libya), Egypt, Arabia with Mecca in the full shadow, and Sheba (Yemen). When Tishri 2027 opens, Sagittarius stands due south at nightfall: the archer, like the rider with the bow of the first seal (Rev 6:2).

    There is much more to say, but I will keep to the main points. In 2032 and 2033 a tetrad of total lunar eclipses follows, four blood moons in a row, in the second half of the week, when I expect the great tribulation. Two of them are fully visible from Jerusalem, and on the biblical calendar of new moon and barley all four fall on Passover or Tabernacles. Then, on March 20, 2034, a total solar eclipse crosses the Middle East again, this time from Cush (Sudan) over the Red Sea and Arabia to Persia (Iran).

    What are the odds that these signs in the heavens fall inside a window that God's Word announced so long ago?

    I may be wrong about the details. If I am, the King still comes, at an hour I did not calculate. But I would rather watch the sky with the dial in my hand than wait for the next sign without one. You have kept watch for nine years. Keep watching, with the whole of Scripture open beside the sky.

    I have so much more to say, but I will leave it here.

    With love, in Him who is coming,
    Henk Visser

    My site: [The Architect Library](https://architect-bibliotheek-eight.vercel.app/en)
    My Substack: [Four eclipses draw a map of Ezekiel 38](https://70thweek.substack.com/p/four-eclipses-draw-a-map-of-ezekiel)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Henk! God bless you, and welcome to this family site. I’ve added your site to my homepage and will take a look at it as soon as I have time. I’ve only browsed it briefly so far, but based on your "clock" method, at what time—or rather, on what date—do you think that great day of our blessed hope will take place?

      Delete
    2. Perhaps you could also share the comment you wrote here over on Unsealed? They would certainly love to read it and give it some attention too.

      Delete
    3. RE: Keeping the Watch…

      Henk!
      Thank you for sharing your perspective, research and website publications. And also, for your encouragement to keep watching for Jesus’ return for His Bride. It is extensive. As I always say, it is good to hear from other Brethren perspectives, even if we may not agree or have questions or reservations. This is of course whether what it is shared is based and rooted in Scripture, at least how we come to understand it.

      We, here in the USA, in particular can have such a mindset about what we perceive could only be or will be the Rapture’s timing, that it becomes an ‘echo chamber’ as they say. What it means is that at times, the Rapture topic becomes like a ‘roulette’ or broken record that keeps turning as the years come-and-go, etc.

      As 2026, in the Gregorian Calendar is coming to a fast end and no Rapture is in sight, some Brethren are now starting to talk about 2027, naturally. I am still holding on to the possible October 11-25, and up to November 1 high-watch window to see about it. It is only based on one’s current models. Beyond that?

      We just have to continue watching and learning. It means we do not fully comprehend what we should know or will. Or it could be the case that the precise timing, as to the year, month, week, day and hour, of the Bride’s Great Escape will not be known until that very moment.

      So, these are my thoughts about where we are at, for what they are worth. Here below is my latest video that touches upon how in 32 AD, one will provide evidence, astronomically how it is correct or appears to be so, of it being the crucifixion year. But we must continue to share what we know and sharpen each other’s iron until the call.

      Keep the Watch,
      Lu Vega

      YouTube video

      A260: WHEN WILL THE CHURCH AGE END?
      OVERLAPPING COVENANTS
      Theology of Blood Atonements and the Rapture’s Timing
      https://youtu.be/A8g89N3hCJw

      Delete
    4. Article

      A260: WHEN WILL THE CHURCH AGE END?
      OVERLAPPING COVENANTS
      Theology of Blood Atonements and the Rapture’s Timing

      by Luis B. Vega
      https://postscripts.org/articles/f/a260-when-will-the-church-age-end
      https://youtu.be/A8g89N3hCJw

      Delete
    5. Dear Maranatha321,

      Thank you for the warm welcome, and for putting my site on your homepage.

      You ask the question every watcher asks, so I will answer it directly. I am not a date-setter. Scripture says plainly that no one knows the day or the hour (Matt 24:36). In the same breath Paul writes: 'But you, brothers, are not in darkness, so that the day would overtake you like a thief' (1 Thess 5:4). No day, but a season. And within the framework I have studied, I do see quite specific windows, where the prophecies, their types and the sky come together. I will share them, but only once the ground beneath them is clear. A window without its Scripture is one more date on the list.

      Paul also answers our question himself. He writes 'concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering to him' (2 Thess 2:1). In the Greek one article holds both together: the coming and the gathering are one subject. Then he says: 'Let no one deceive you in any way. For unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction [...]' (2 Thess 2:3). Paul leaves that sentence unfinished; verse 2 supplies the rest: that day does not come.

      This is where my interpretation begins. I read the prophetic line so that our gathering falls inside Daniel's last week, before the abomination in its middle. Only from that chronology can I look for windows at all. I hold it with an open hand, and I would rather have you read 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 for yourself than take my word for it. The longer version, including where I may be wrong, is here: https://architect-bibliotheek-eight.vercel.app/en/books/pre-gruwel-model/pg-14

      And thank you for the tip about Unsealed.

      With love, in Him who is coming,

      Henk

      Delete
    6. Dear Lu,

      Thank you for your kind words, and for the article. I recognize the echo chamber you describe, and I respect that you hold your own window with an open hand.

      We share more than it may seem. Scripture gives us both the same backbone: the Messiah is cut off after the 69 weeks (Dan 9:25-26). We both have Him dying on a Wednesday. Where we part is the year, and the year matters, because both our dials hang on it. From AD 32 your count reaches 2032-2033; from the baptism in AD 27 and the cross in AD 31 mine runs from 2027 to 2034.

      May I offer one check on the calendar? Your rule, the first new moon after the spring equinox, is the rule Anatolius of Alexandria gave. Apply it to AD 31. The equinox fell on March 22/23, and the March new moon came before it, so Nisan began with the April moon: Nisan 1 on April 12, and 14 Nisan on Wednesday, April 25, AD 31. Richard Parker computed the same Nisan 1 for Jerusalem in 1944.

      In AD 32 the Passover full moon fell on April 14. In the Julian calendar, the calendar of that day, April 14, AD 32 was a Monday. I think I see where the Wednesday comes from: Zeller's congruence has a Gregorian and a Julian form, and in the first century the two calendars run two days apart. The Gregorian form gives Wednesday, the Julian form gives Monday.

      This is the calendar, not the dial, and I may be wrong on details. The full case, with the rival years built up at their strongest, is here: The calendar of the temple

      Keep the Watch,
      Henk

      Delete
  4. You won't believe it! I really want the Lord to come back very soon. Events are increasingly difficult to bear. In the area where I live, a petition has been launched to allow rape in a school! 😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband saw this on the news on his cell phone.

      Delete
    2. It's in one school only. But It's crazy. The translation writes maybe « schools" butno. 🤷‍♀️ Just a school.

      Delete
  5. fyi--10 days that vanished from our calendars in 1582 via switch to Gregorian calendar. https://www.britannica.com/story/ten-days-that-vanished-the-switch-to-the-gregorian-calendar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How to Make Your Link Clickable!

1. Copy the code below and paste it into your comment.
2. Copy the web address of the link you want to share.
3. Highlight PASTE HERE and hit Ctrl+V to replace that text with your link ("leave the quotation marks there!").
4. Do the same with the second PASTE HERE text.
5. Now your link will be clickable and many more people will check it out!
  <a href="PASTE HERE">PASTE HERE</a>   
Here is an example of what it should look like after you are done pasting...
  <a href="www.youtube.com">www.youtube.com</a>   

Colossians 3:2-4

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Philippians 3:20-21

But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.