4 Signs the End is Near - Jimmy Evans

Hi All... So sorry for the delayed post, life has been very busy lately! I am very excited for this fall and so ready for Jesus to take us home. I am sharing a recent video from Jimmy Evans. He was one of the few prophecy teachers that did not dismiss or mock the Rev12 Sign. This this very shareable video, he points out 4 straightforward signs that the rapture is soon. Please check it out and share with your friends and family. God Bless you all and ABBA UP!

Comments

  1. Brad...Thanks for starting a new thread.  I too have been extremely busy lately.  So much to do and so little time left!

    I'm sure many of you have heard by now that Dolly Parton passed away today at the age of 80.  I particularly liked what the actress Sally Field had to say about her.

    “If there are truly angels on earth, then we have just lost one.  Dolly Parton.  There will never be another.  I adored her with all my heart and will always cherish our time together.  Forever.  Rest in peace beautiful Dolly.”

    From what I've read about Dolly she was a Christian.   In 2020 she was quoted as saying the following:

    “Every single day, before I do anything, I wake up and I thank God for the night and ask him to bless the day…and bring all the right stuff in.   And just to guide me, lead me.   And I always pray that he’ll let me uplift mankind and glorify him.”

    Lastly, I can't help but wonder if the timing of her death means something?   

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem auspicious that our dear Dolly went to be with the Lord at the age of 80. In her honor here is the link to an article I wrote incorporating her timely song--

      Don't Make Me Have To Come Down There!

      Delete
    2. Just heard that Tim Curry also passed away at 80. Sometimes, age is just a number.

      Delete
    3. Lyn..thanks for sharing your article dated 2-10-23 in which you incorporated Dolly Parton's song "Don't Make Me Have To Come Down There".    Such a beautiful song with some very interesting lyrics that seem fitting for the present time.   I particularly liked the following verse:

      "Politics, earthquakes, erratic weather
      Pandemics, war, and hate (still your brethren)
      Turn a deaf ear, a blind eye, I am wondering whether
      I should take my Bible belt and whip you into shape."

      When I heard her sing that lyric it made me think of the times we're currently living in as we approach the start of the 7 year Tribulation.   In my humble opinion, the above song and some
      of Dolly's other songs, show that she was a Christian and that she often had God on her mind.

      Double AA...thanks for sharing that English actor/Rocky Horror star Tim Curry recently died at age 80 as well.  Possibly meaning that we're getting that much closer to the End of the Church Age!

      Delete
    4. Bobby Z! Well, if you can, please let Prof LuLu know that I will have to miss the next few semesters as my left shoulder also has full and partial thickness tears in the rotator cuff and will require arthroscopic surgery to repair. I’m tentatively scheduled for surgery on the right shoulder at the end of September, followed by four weeks with my arm in a sling and then 3-4 months of physical therapy to regain strength in that shoulder. I have to get a pre-surgical medical clearance and take a breathing test due my asthma. I have so many items to buy to ease the burden of only having my left arm to use for four weeks. A September Rapture would sure help me out, too. 🙏✈️😺☁️

      Delete
    5. My sister, we are going to pray for you. We all want to go home, but if nothing happens in September, may everything work out remarkably well on your end. May God bring everything to a successful conclusion for you. Whether we are still here or not, the Lord is in control of every passing minute, and He is the best Father in the world; so if God is for you, who can be against you? I love you, sister!

      Delete
    6. Amen, dear Carole and I’m in complete agreement. The Lord has blessed me with a superb Orthopedist and his team is so friendly and helpful. I have total confidence in our Lord to get me through this process as He has always done no matter what the issue was that presented itself. I was stunned when the Dr. said I would need surgery on the left shoulder too as I thought it wasn’t that bad. They fitted me with the sling on Monday and I purchased an ice therapy machine which I have heard many good things about as far as keeping pain and swelling under control.

      On another note, the Jimmy Evans update is so encouraging. He’s correct about all the issues at hand. I’m convinced there will be no resolution to the conflict with Iran as the Ezekiel war looms large on the horizon. It gets closer with each passing day. So, in the midst of all the issues currently occupying my time, I’m still hopeful and excited about our Departure. Blessings, Sister. You, Daniel and Candy remain in my prayers.

      Delete
    7. Double AA...I haven't seen Professor LuLu at the Rev12 Campus lately, but I'll do my best to let him know that you won't be able to attend his Eschatological Studies for the next few semesters.  I'm sure he'll understand, but expect multiple AI generated videos of each class to be personally delivered to you as soon as they're made.   But don't worry, I'll make myself available 24 hours a day to help you interpret them and/or encourage you to rewatch them 3 or 4 times!   Lol!

      On a more serious note, I'm glad to hear your rotator cuff surgery is scheduled for the end of September.  Hopefully we'll all be Raptured by then and you won't have to go through the surgery including wearing a sling and all the other stuff associated with making a full recovery.   Personally I'm very optimistic that this Feast of Trumpets or at the latest the Day of Atonement or Feast of Tabernacles will be the time of our departure.   But if not, we continue to watch and wait (and in your case, endure the surgery + recovery period) until that Glorious Day comes.  And ofc, try to follow Carole's advice above!

      Delete
    8. Prof LuLu has been MIA lately. He must be on a secret assignment. I’m sure he will be relieved to hear that he won’t have to deal with a grumpy, medicated, sling-armed student who can’t take notes and is prepared to ignore his assigned seating chart and sit right next to you, Bobby Z. It’s possible that I could fall asleep, too. I won’t mind video presentations as I will have mucho time on my hands and the distraction will help. I hope I can make left handed coffee.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Brad! Great video! Blessings to you and to all FAM! We are going home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan's 11: 11 sign youtube channel video
    The Great Transition - Evening Star to Morning Star

    In the above video, Stan explains how on October 24th, 2026, 2 Peter 1:19 is fufilled when Venus transitions from evening star to morning star, and hence the day dawns.

    Can this dawning of the day mean the coming of the Day of the Lord, or the Great Tribulation?
    Also Midnight (Rapture) will happen before day dawns?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the word DAWN that I heard audibly on August 4, 2020 and which woke me up early in the morning as if the voice was next to me. I then constantly asked the Lord when the rapture would be. It was the same voice that said my first name this summer when I was about to enter the house without me seeing anyone to warn me of what was in my house. So this voice is important! We are at the dawn of rapture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really had my nose in the Good Book of late because of certain TIMELINE questions in my mind. Also, I know a lot of speculation is out there regarding tonight's Partial Lunar Eclipse. Let me set forth what I found and ask you what your thoughts are regarding whether this ominous sight (you've GOT to see the image I found!) will be the last heavenly sign before the Catching Away of the True Church and nuclear World War 3?

    Why the Rapture and Nuclear WW3 are BEFORE the Ezekiel 38-39 War

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyn...you ask if tonight's lunar eclipse/blood moon will be the last heavenly sign before the Catching Away of the True Church and nuclear WW3?   My gut feeling says, yes!   I base that primarily on the strong belief that the prophecy of Joel 2:31 is accurate and true.  Basically, if you can't have faith and trust in what's written in the Bible then who or what can you trust or believe in?   The key reason why I say yes is because the next total solar eclipse is not until 3-30-33 and the next total lunar eclipse (in that sequence) is not until 4-14-33 per Steve Fletcher's video released 7+ days ago.   In his video he also points out there is a deep partial solar eclipse on 12-5-29 and a total lunar/blood moon eclipse on 12-20-29 but it apparently doesn't match precisely with the Joel 2:31 prophecy.   Either way, the question one must ask... Do you think The Bride or True Church can last another 3 or 7 years in light of the present state of the world?   Please don't answer that, Stan!   Lol!

      Delete
    2. Bob....I already answered it...ha.

      Delete
    3. Indeed you have, Stanley!   But you're such a good sport about it.   Looking forward to seeing you on "the other side" relatively soon. Ha, ha!

      Delete
    4. Thanks for your great Comment, Bob. I ended up copying and pasting it to my site with this Reply:

      Good question, Bob. God promises us this:

      There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it]. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV

      The Bride can last as long as He allows. Perhaps a more appropriate question is...If God continues to lift His hand of grace and allow the Luciferian elite to go forward with their plans--how much longer until nuclear war destroys the world as we know it?

      Delete
    5. Hey, did anybody check out the image of tonight's Blood Moon SHADOW AT TOTALITY and compare it to the PATH OF TOTALITY of the April 8, 2024, Great American Total Solar Eclipse? (Images and links are within Why the Rapture and Nuclear WW3 are BEFORE the Ezekiel 38-39 War)

      Delete
  6. RE: Medical Excuse

    Double AA!
    So sorry to hear about your physical complications, up-coming operation and recovery time. So, I guess I have to give you a Medical Excuse as you will not be able to finish this Fall Semester’s ESC 301 course about 'End Times Prophecy'.

    Attached is your receipt of the Withdrawal Petition and Medical Note received and granted.
    Praying all will go well.

    But as for your ‘conspirator’ Captain Bob, eh? I will have my eyes on him there at the back of the classroom still. Now that you will not be helping him pass notes, throwing spit-wads, and you both giving me ‘Lip’, lol….I have him where I want him…Ha Ha!

    Do not try anything smart Capitan Roberto!
    Sincerely,

    Lu Vega
    ESC 301 Instructor
    Fall Semester 2026

    RECEIPT – MEDICAL EXCUSE FOR DOUBLE AA
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i3mH9p9Nexot1j0ysY4SWWjxtuBIoxKZ/view?usp=drive_link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😆I truly appreciate your taking the time to create the receipt for me, Prof LuLu. I will likely need another when my second operation is scheduled around this time next year. How I hope and pray there is no “next year” for the Bride of Christ. Please take it easy on Bobby Z as I know he’s pretty devastated that I won’t be in class helping him to disrupt things and make faces at you when you’re facing the chalk board. We really enjoy that. Try to have a good semester despite the absence of your most erudite student😜.

      Delete
    2. Professor LuLu...welcome back to the "Funny Farm" (aka "Rev12 Campus).   We all missed your wit and humor around here.   It's definitely not the same without you!   So don't go AWOL or MIA again!   Reminder, Rev12 Daily has a different group of watchmen and watchwomen than Unsealed.org.   We're a little bit more freeflowing (like the people in Santa Cruz!), not as scholarly, a bit more adventurous and certainly more rebellious.   Just think of Double AA and Captain Roberto sitting in the back of your classroom and you'll get the picture!   But you already know that!

      I'm glad you issued a Medical Excuse for Double AA in your ESC  301 course.   I'm sure she will appreciate it.   But those provisions requiring her from refraining from giving any 'Lip' and passing any notes to other conspirators like 'Captain Bob', who sits in the back of the classroom, and disrupting other students is rather strict, no?    Hey, at least you didn't require assigned seating, like you mentioned before.   Lol!  

      On a separate matter, are you going to try to watch the Lunar Eclipse tonight?   I say try because it likely will be very cloudy tonight in Northern California.   Bummer!!!

      Just a heads up, your Captain will be going on another "special assignment" in the next few days.  Yeshu...ha...ha has instructed him to check out His handiwork/majestic views from Glacier Point (hint, hint)!

      P.S. Double AA, I'm really going to miss making faces with you while LuLu is facing the chalkboard! Lol!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. RE: August 27, 2026 Lunar Eclipse

      Bob and Fam,
      As to the Lunar Eclipse? It was mostly overcast here in the North Bay area of Sonoma County. It was able to be seen, but faintly. That thought crossed my mind also in that, what if this is the last eclipse type before the Rapture? If September 11, is the Feast of New Oil in one’s calculation.

      It is 14 days from this Lunar Eclipse or a 7-7. Today is also Day 14th of Elul, 5786. So, check this out.

      -August 14, 2026, was Elul 1.
      -It began the 40-Day countdown to Yom Kippur.
      -The 40th day will be September 23, 2026.
      -The Anniversary of the Revelation 12 Sign of 2017.
      -It will be 9 completed years and 9 is the end of the counting sequence, ‘The End’.

      During these 40 days, the Jews read Psalm 27 every day. As you all know, it is my life Psalm. I am convinced it is a veiled inference to the Rapture typology. It is how YHVH will hide His own in His Pavilion, in the time of Trouble, Jacob’s Trouble that is.

      But these 2 dates, September 11 and September 23 have recently been popping-up in my mind and studies. Here is my latest video I did about the Jubilee with these 2 dates in mind.

      Video

      THE JESUS JUBILEE
      Yom Kippur 28 Ad?
      https://youtu.be/jjM7vbwOY7k

      Yes, I have been very busy with students on campus and hardly have any time now to study. I wish I could study the Bible full time, all day. But such are the seasons in one’s life. You know, I was thinking. Consider that to earn a Doctorate, the easiest one to get is an Ed.D., for education. It usually takes about 2 years. Then for a PHD, can take up to 4-7 years on average depending on the subject matter.

      But consider that if one takes the 7 year time-frame to achieve a Doctorate, in say, Eschatology? All you that have been here from the beginning of this Revelation 12 Daily blog, thanks to Brother Brad, that have followed along with all the arguments, comments, debates, rebuttals, revisions, redactions, Rapturitis? You all would be confirmed a ‘Doctorate of Eschatology’ by now. All you would need to do is just write-up your Dissertation. No A.I. allowed. ;0

      Seriously. And how many of us can say that our own local church has taught this much for so long and to such a degree about the End Times, Eschatology? So, we owe it to our Great Teach, GOD the Holy Spirit that has been our Teacher, Restrainer, Comforter, Guide, Shield and Buckler. Amen. So let it be written. So let it be done.

      Keep the Watch,
      Lu Vega

      Delete
    5. I forgot to hyperlink it.

      THE JESUS JUBILEE
      Yom Kippur 28 Ad?
      https://youtu.be/jjM7vbwOY7k

      PS: Have you seen those clips of the Flash Floods in Nepal! :( Yikes. Talk about apocalyptic. It is the stuff one sees in end-of-the-world blockbuster movies in theaters, like the movie, '2012'. The Earth is in birth-pangs...about to deliver, may it be us!

      Delete
    6. I have never seen anything like that. Horrific.

      Delete
    7. Lu...regarding the Lunar Eclipse last night I was only able to see the moon when it was half shaded around 10 pm due to the cloud cover.   It looks like you had the same problem in Sonoma, but at least you were able to see it too.   Such a cool thing to witness.  Now the "birthing pangs" will really begin to start in earnest!

      I like your list of day/number counts.  It's amazing how everything is lining up perfectly for a Feast of Trumpets Rapture or sometime shortly thereafter.   Something tells me my "Rapturitis Symptoms" are going to be very bad in the next 14 days!

      Due to time constraints I only had a chance to briefly watch your Jesus Jubilee video.   From what I saw things are looking good for our soon departure.   Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  7. Thanks to our Brother Brad--AMEN, LU!
    That was so gracious of you to post that and also to say that those who have been here for all these years would be eligible for a ‘Doctorate of Eschatology’ by now. . . "All you would need to do is just write-up your Dissertation. No A.I. allowed. ;0"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of all who have been here for years, I have missed (and I'm sure you all too) hearing from those who were here at the beginning and have not posted for a long time for various reasons. I cannot remember all their names, but more recent contributors I'm missing are Corey (End Times Darkness Descending) and Jimboni. I pray they are simply busy with life but that all is well. AA, I join in with the hope that we'll all be Raptured before your surgery! So many of us--Alla, Carole and her hubby--are going through pains of still residing in corruptible bodies. Bring on the incorruptible new bodies please, Lord✨

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Sister. God bless you. This whole thing has really come as a surprise. Many of us who keyboard/mouse extensively for work worry about carpal tunnel syndrome. I never considered that my shoulders could be affected.

      Delete
    3. AA, dear Sister, I have been receiving medical massage therapy due to frozen shoulder for YEARS! If I had not begun doing it long ago, I would be in your shoes--God bless and watch over 🌈you

      Delete
    4. Blessings, Sister. The radiologist suspected adhesive capsulitis, aka “frozen shoulder” as noted in the report. Fortunately, I still have enough flexibility in my right shoulder that I wasn’t diagnosed with it. I’m glad you started treatment early. It can be a real issue. I’m also glad that I don’t have arthritis in either shoulder. God bless you.

      Delete
  8. WERE YOU ALL AWARE THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP DID THIS THE OTHER DAY?

    On Wednesday [August 26, 2026] President Donald Trump declared a national emergency “To Secure The United States Bulk-Power System.”
    The executive order aims to “protect the security, integrity, and reliability of bulk-power system electric equipment” from foreign interference.
    According to a White House fact sheet, the emergency was declared with respect to a “unusual and extraordinary foreign threat” posed to the power grid. . .
    While China and other foreign actors may exploit backdoors or manufactured vulnerabilities in the U.S. electrical infrastructure, a false flag cyber attack on the power grid has long been an operation mulled by the globalists to gain control.
    Klaus Schwab said that a cyber attack would be worse than Covid during the height of the pandemic operation. His group, The World Economic Forum, has discussed the cyber attack threat since at least 2018.
    The WEF positioned itself at the center of the Covid “Plandemic” to push a “Great Reset” which aimed to “Build Back Better” as part of a “Fourth Industrial Revolution” – essentially using a problem, reaction, solution dialectic to further world governance. alexjoneslive.com


    I think what Alex Jones posted on "X" may be correct. . . [To read the rest go to Why the Rapture and Nuclear WW3 are BEFORE the Ezekiel 38-39 War ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lyn, you’ve mentioned on your blog before that there is a difference between God’s judgment and God’s wrath, and this afternoon I watched a video by a camerawoman who is a missionary in Nepal. She said that the terrible events there were a judgment from God, intended as a call to repentance; she spoke of horrific things happening to young children—between the ages of five and eight—and what they were enduring there. I dare not repeat what she said, but I hope with all my heart that things will change. I pray that people will ask questions, seek Him out, and come to Jesus with a sincere heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My little dog Candy is sick again! A *Clostridium* flare-up. She has a history of reflux and gastritis, and we are treating her for that as best we can, but she hadn't had a *Clostridium* flare-up since November 7, 2025. It breaks my heart! 😢

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carole...
    There just is something about you and your precious dog Candy. I pray God heals her as she is so special to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, dear Stan! You are a sensitive man, and you really hit the mark regarding my connection with Candy! She has been with me for 10 years, and I got her when she was eight weeks old. I have a stuffed toy that is identical to Candy—same size, color, ears, tail, and everything. I had asked the Lord for a female that was identical in every way to that toy and would be the same size as an adult. And that is what I got after a year of waiting. I'm going to explain to you why she is so special! My neighbors like her too, because she loves everyone.

    I asked for a dog that doesn't shed, doesn't drool, and is easy to housebreak—along with specific requirements regarding temperament and so on. I got it all! God is so good! She housebroke herself, asking to go out the very first night I had her, and she never wanted to use the pee pad I’d set up for her; she does all her business outside. She is so sweet and affectionate; she has never bitten anyone, and groomers say she’s like a little doll during her grooming sessions. I brush her teeth and dress her according to the weather, and she always cooperates docilely. Candy understands a lot and knows how to do tricks. She is a miracle, and I often have the chance to testify to how good God is and how He answers prayers. This 8-pound "mini" Candy is our beloved pet, and she makes us laugh. She sleeps in our bed. 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Carole, that is so sweet. I’m asking the Lord to heal Candy’s gastritis and reflux. I surely sympathize with anyone suffering from those conditions. I have to take 40mg of Prilosec every morning. What an adorable little doggie Candy must be. I’m so happy the Lord gave you exactly the kind of puppy you prayed for with such a good temperament. My cat Herbie has been upset lately and having anxiety attacks with my current situation. He now takes 25mg of Gabapentin for it and to help with his lower urinary tract disease. One additional incredible benefit is that he doesn’t vomit nearly as much since being on it, which makes both of our lives easier. God is so good. Amen.

      Delete
  13. The following post (after this post) can be copy/pasted to send to those (Christian / non-Christian) not on this website that might not be studying End Times or overwhelmed by all the end times jargon and would like an overview. Please don't hesitate to make it better (more details, less details, corrections). I am blessed by all the insights posted here. We're a team.....I frequently share concepts in the posts with others. When I saw the recent post by T.W. Tramm and others, I wanted to share that with others. I'm not saying this about my church as I'm blessed by the teaching, but there may be pastors/elders/small group leaders/evangelists (that's all of us) that have so many things going on that are overwhelmed with finding time to see how prophecy is unfolding now. The two resources I included here about Daniel.....and showing how past prophecy was accurately / timely fulfilled.....and that therefore future prophecy will happen.....including "now" (special thanks to T.W. Tramm for sharing that---I didn't know there was a current prophecy from Daniel). I think it can also be helpful for those with no background or other non-Christian religions. Some non-Christians middle eastern are zealous for their beliefs and my hope is that if they see Daniel prophecy unfolding they would recognize the true God and understand who are the false prophets. And some people gravitate to music.....so I included links to some End Times songs too. I appreciate Jimmy Evans with his left behind brochures (to leave in car glove box or around the house/office----thanks for including his info in this thread.). ......and of course big thanks for Lu for helping steer this website and countless input.... Jon

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Prophet Daniel and year 2026 / 2027  (end times related) & resources

    Contents:  Who is prophet Daniel?, Signs that indicate we are "close" to the "end times" and Christian / End Times resources

    * Who is prophet Daniel?  He was a Jew that lived approximately around 620 BC to 536 BC. His prophecies are found in the book of Daniel in the Old testament section of the Bible. 

    *** Since past prophecies given by Daniel came to pass,  prophecies by Daniel for future events should be given our attention, including the prophecy he gave about 2026 (see Giselle Aguiar and f T.W. Tramm article below).

    1) "Daniel 9: One of the Most Important Prophecies that Jesus Fulfilled!"
     by Giselle Aguiar.   See middle of document below for a graphical  timeline.   It covers many of the prophecies of Daniel, including when Jesus would live, enter Jerusalem and be crucified.  Focus is on Daniel Chapter 9.
    https://seekthegospeltruth.com/2022/03/11/daniel-9-one-of-the-most-important-prophecies-that-jesus-fulfilled/   

    2)  "Daniel’s End-Time prophecy and 2026 prophecy"  by T.W. Tramm – (05/02/26)
          Prophecies from Daniel that are related to:
          a)  The Dome of the Rock on the Temple mount
          b)  When Israel would become a nation again in 1948
          c) "End Times" prophecy related to events in 2026-2027
               Note:  The Jewish new year for 2026 AD starts at sunset on September 11, 2026. 
                            Keep in mind that the sign isn't the event.   
    https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/f062b390ad9c4a958f346a0a790f5085/DANIELS%20END%20TIME%20PROPHECY%20AND%202026.pdf

    ============================================

    * Signs that indicate we are "close" to the "end times": 
    a) Jews are back in their homeland---Israel----in 1948
    b) Revelation 12:3 sign happened on 9/23/2017 
    c) A day for the LORD is as a 1000 years, human history is a "week", which is 7000 years (4000 years from Adam to Jesus dying/resurrecting on the cross for our sins, 2000 years from the cross to 2032/2033 (preceded by the rapture event 7 years earlier and the tribulation period), then Jesus returns to earth to reign 1000 years  followed by Judgements / rewards / eternity. 
    d) Prophecy in book of Daniel for year 2026

    * Christian Resources:
    Who is Jesus ("The Jesus film", about 2 hours at normal speed):
    https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/jesus.html/english.html

    Where are the missing people?:   Jimmy Evans has a pamphlet for those left behind after Christians are raptured:  "Where are the missing people?" (leave in your car / house / work.....).  https://endtimes.substack.com/p/your-free-download-of-my-new-book

    How to become a Christian and go to heaven:  
    https://www.fourspirituallawsonline.com/  (a short pamphlet)

    Youtube songs/videos about "End Times" from "Be Still Studios":

    1) "Take me home"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11BAjSYh_Rw&list=RD11BAjSYh_Rw&start_radio=1

    2) "Jesus you're my everything" 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9uhi-eo1mc&list=RD11BAjSYh_Rw&index=3

    3) "I'm waiting for the King"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InAWop7m874&list=RDInAWop7m874&start_radio=1

    =========================== 

    You may forward this information as needed.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey family...just noticed the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) traded "intraday" up +666.66 at 8:32 am (PST) this morning.  It can't be any more precise than that!   👹    ⁶⁶⁶    ⬇

    Not a good sign, unless you're an investor hoping to get rich here on Earth!

    Speaking of Earth, I just returned from a camping trip to Yosemite National Park.   Such a beautiful valley with spectacular views from Glacier Point including views of Half Dome and El Capitan.   All Glory + Praise goes to our Almighty Father who created this magnificent place with the help of 1-3 million years of glaciation.

    Potentially only 8-10 days before our departure!   Can you imagine the spectacular views we'll see during our flight and when we finally land in Paradise/Heaven!

    This Final Countdown song is for you Double AA!

    https://youtu.be/Ir2H3G2MxwQ?si=ZGrCPFJBn752dD2Z

    Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣😺😺😺Now, that is one pawsome video! Thank you, Bobby Z! I hope everyone checks it out. Really digging the Tux on the drums. He’s almost as talented as you!

      Yosemite National Park. How breathtaking the views must have been. That’s one adventure I’ve always been a bit reluctant to attempt as the thought of sleeping outdoors with the possibility of bears or serial killers creeping up on me has been a challenge. Now, in an RV would be better. I bet you took some amazing pics. Cooking outdoors over a little fire is enchanting. I’d love the solitude. Glad you had fun. I’m still very hopeful for our Departure this year✈️🙏☁️😺

      Delete
    2. AA...I'm glad you liked the "pawsome" video.   I especially liked the following lyric:   "It's the Final Meow- down."   So funny!   Plus the black 'n white kitty drummer!  Lol!

      We stayed at the Housekeeping Camp at Yosemite.   Each site had a cabin/tent-like structure with porch, fire pit, etc.   We rented three (3) sites.   It was a lot of fun and lucky for us no bears entered the camp while cooking or sleeping.   I took some very nice photos.   Too bad I can't share them here with everyone.   If we're still here next year I'll make a calendar using those photos.   But hopefully we won't be!   Heavenly paradise will be "mucho mejor"! Ain't that right LuLu?


      Delete
  16. Good morning, Fam. Just some thoughts while we wait. I occurs to me (OK, Judi can definitely be late to the party . . .🥴) that in addition to the birth pangs we see occurring all around the world--especially in convergence--the sufferings within the Body of Christ are also reflective of the same thing. I don't know any brother/sister, especially of middle age and older, who isn't dealing with some type of physical or external issue. It seems as if while the world is being "squeezed" in the birth canal, we personally are too--we aren't just along for the ride. For those of us in the watching community we don't need any encouragement to detach from this life and long for our true home, but perhaps many others do. We have been on the threshold of "defensible" possibilities for the Rapture for many years now--each of which has been a disappointment. Nevertheless, those studies have kept us searching, going back to the proverbial drawing board, continuing to look up, continuing to encourage one another. I remain hopeful, always, if not anticipatory--yet. By that I mean excited in my spirit/heart. Who knows, next week this time? Eyes wide open, hearts yearning for release from this fallen world.

    In the meantime, we pray. For all we know here and in our circles of acquaintance suffering bodily afflictions, life-circumstances afflictions, worries over unsaved ones. The ambivalence of conflicting desires: Harpazo vs one more lamb to slip over the finish line. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greg Lauer

    9/1/2026 — From the "Don't Mess With Him" Department...

    Some good news concerning the conflict in Iran: Iran was preparing to launch rockets loaded with sea mines into the Strait of Hormuz, but the United States beat them to the punch on Sunday.

    U.S. forces struck two such rocket launchers on Larak Island near the strait and destroyed them before they could launch their missiles, which would have once again closed the strait to crucial oil traffic. The U.S. is continuing to closely monitor the area to keep the Iranians from planting more mines, which effectively stops the flow of oil tankers through the strait and cripples the world's oil supply.

    As far as the current status of the Strait of Hormuz is concerned, President Trump stated "That sucker is open." These were the first direct strikes on Iran since late July, when the U.S. paused such direct strikes and focused its attention on a naval blockade in an increasing effort to cripple and isolate the Iranian economy.

    Iran is vehemently declaring how they will punish this aggression, as Iranian lawmaker Ebrahim Azizi warned that the U.S. should "wait in fear and terror!"

    So as I wait in fear and terror, I am reminded of another news item that got my attention the other day. Senior IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps) official Naemat al-Hami was making a passionate, full-throated campaign speech live on Iranian television when something unexpected occurred:

    He suddenly dropped dead from a heart attack during his speech.

    As I read the story and watched the video, I actually wondered what he was saying when the heart attack occurred. I have no idea, but I'd like to think he was threatening the Great Satan (America) and the Little Satan (Israel) with violent destruction with the help and approval of Allah.

    I noted that several news stories made light of the event, saying things about how al-Hami got sent off to his 70 virgins before he could finish his speech, referring to an Islamic belief concerning the afterlife. I promised myself I wouldn't do that, but it is worth noting that in the Old Testament there were times when God did something along the same lines to people who openly mocked, defied, or diminished Him, or sought to harm His people. One of my favorite such examples involves Hezekiah and Sennacherib, and you can read the gist of the story in 2 Kings 19.

    Sennacherib, king of Assyria, sought to lay waste to Jerusalem and threatened Hezekiah, king of Judah. And unfortunately for him, Sennacherib openly mocked and insulted the God of Israel in the process. Sennacherib bragged about his conquests and dismissively placed the God of Israel in the same category as the false gods of the various people groups he had defeated.

    Hezekiah, however, went straight to the God of Israel in prayer and placed his faith completely in the LORD and His promises. Later, the prophet Isaiah came to Hezekiah and told him that Sennacherib basically wouldn't so much as touch Jerusalem. The result?

    That night, an angel of the LORD went out among the Assyrian troops, and in the morning 185,000 of them lay dead.

    Bottom line:

    (a) Don't mess with Israel, and (b) don't mess with the God of Israel.

    AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fam, I’ve been following along with all of the posts/articles/videos (prof Lu) waiting & studying. Yom Teruah. Or the final day of summer 09-22 seem hopeful for sure.

    Judi, the Greg L article you shared is now the new one up at Unsealed.

    Blessings

    https://www.unsealed.org/2026/09/the-surprise-package.html?m=1#comment-jump

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have seen a few videos suggesting that a possible Rapture could occur around October 10–12, because in September, the Sun is still in the constellation of Leo, whereas it ought to be in the middle of the constellation of Virgo. The Sun officially enters the constellation of Virgo on September 16 and remains there until October 30. In early September (the 1st through the 15th), the Sun is in the constellation of Leo (astronomically speaking), even though it is in the sign of Virgo (astrologically speaking). From September 16 onwards, the Sun enters the constellation of Virgo and leaves that of Leo. Thus, if nothing happens in September, mid-October and mid-November remain as times to hope for departure from this world; otherwise, life goes on, seeking to reach the lost. Come, Lord Jesus, I pray You.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here's a short video (14:38 minutes) by Lesley Deyton discussing the Feast of Trumpets on 911.  She does an excellent job explaining why the Feast  of Trumpets is somewhat of a mystery even as of today.   Near the end of the video she lists some of the common names given to this holiday.  What I found interesting is that one of the names is Messiah's Wedding/Covered Day.    So in addition to FoT being called the Day of Judgement (books in Heaven being opened) Jesus also marries His Bride.  Some say after The Bride of Christ is Raptured, the Wedding/Marriage-Festival will last 7 years in Heaven while the 7 year Tribulation takes place here on Earth. 

    https://youtu.be/WzGsUP2J-8I?si=LFTx-RPwEqP4F8nS

    As a reminder, and likely the last time I mention this, from October 14, 2023 (Wedding/Betrothal Ring Solar Eclipse on the left hand/finger of Virgo) to September 10, 2026 =  1062 days or 2 years, 10 months and 27 days (excluding the end date).   Depending on one's location and the time of day, this would be on the eve or actual day of the Feast of Trumpets (please verify!).   According to Strong's Concordance...#1062 means the following:  

    1.   a wedding or marriage-festival:  John 2:1, Revelation 19:7 (under the figure of a marriage here is represented the intimate and everlasting union of Christ, at his return from heaven, with his church)

    2.   marriage, matrimony

    Another interesting tidbit about #1062 when read from right to left it numerically points to Tishri 1 (first month/day of the New Jewish Civil Year in 2026) or Rosh Hashanah!

    Just another 5+ days to find out if this Strong's Concordance  Number means anything!    Hey batter, batter...swing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To further understand the timing/purpose of the Feast of Trumpets, Days of Awe (7 days) and Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) check out Lesley Deyton's latest video (8:38 minutes). 

      https://youtu.be/GATs8nMjOcY?si=RQDqEOdxmdrLXyb4

      Delete
  21. This video is a bit dated already but I thought it still relevant. And delivered in a humble unpretentious manner
    If even one soul can be reached…

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hECUpXBKhuk&pp=0gcJCYsCo7VqN5tD&ra=m

    🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rev12 Family...here's a quick update on my battle with the damaging Black Fig Fly (BFF) that infected my orchard for the first time this past Spring.   As you may recall, when I originally posted about this in early summer I cited Jeremiah 24 that talked about the parable of the two figs:   "One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad." (Jeremiah 24: 2-10)  The parable compares figs with people, in this particular case, the two (2) groups of Jewish people following the Babylonian exile of King Jehoiachin in 597 BC.  Basically, the moral or lesson of the parable is "Don't be a naughty or evil fig" if you want to be Saved by Jesus.    🚫  👹   🌰   

    Now continuing with my update, despite losing hundreds of figs early in the season due to the destructive BFF and it's larvae, to my surprise I still ended up harvesting many buckets of figs which I either dried, ate fresh or shared with family and friends.  Btw, not once did I cut open a fig and see a wiggling, jumping larvae inside!  Amen!!!   My success was primarily due to the following:   regularly picking up infected figs that prematurely fell to the ground and setting up McPhail traps baited with torula yeast pellets to attract the BFF.  But most importantly, I let nature take its course!   More specifically, I let the native fig wasps in my area fertilize/pollinate the figs.   This process is called caprification and makes figs taste 10x better than non-caprified figs.   But here's the clincher...figs that have been caprified by the fig wasp have less than a 1% infection rate by the BFF, while figs that have not been caprified by the fig wasps have a 60% infection rate!   I watched a video a couple months ago from a biologist at UCR (University California Riverside) who explained this and it turned out she was correct.   I'm not quite sure why this is the case, but perhaps it's because the BFF senses the fig has already been fertilized by the fig wasp and does not lay its eggs on the same immature fig or some other mechanism we don't fully understand.

    To conclude, I can't help but wonder if the Jeremiah 24 parable (Good vs Evil fig) applies to our current generation.   Specifically, could it be that Jesus, like the fig wasp, in a symbiotic relationship with the Church or Body of Christ enables or fertilizes us through the Holy Spirit to become a 'good fig' or strong believer so we can be with Our Lord + Savior for eternity!

    Lastly, I can hardly wait to discuss this further with the Prophet Jeremiah + Jesus when we make it to the "other side".   Such a Blessing to have personally experienced all of this!

    🚜    👨‍🌾    🌰

    Farmer Bob


    P.S.   Did any of you see the Jupiter/Moon conjunction early this morning?   It was spectacular and possibly Biblically symbolic and prophetic.   The King Planet Jupiter was situated directly below the waning crescent moon at the 6 O'clock position and further above were 3 bright stars in a triangular shaped configuration resembling the Holy Trinity or the union of the Almighty Father, the Son and The Bride as One (John 14:20).   Basically the Heavenly Sign I witnessed may symbolize Jesus (the King Planet) coming for His Bride (the Moon) and taking Her to Heaven soon (possibly on the Feast of Trumpets!).    I'll email a photo to Professor Lu for his analysis and review. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the conjunction this morning, Captain Bob! It was beautiful, and I thought of the very same thing with the promise of the King returning. Wheels up, Cap'n!

      Delete
    2. RE: Moon-Jupiter Occultation
      PART 1/2

      Jon and Martin!
      Thanks for the shout-outs. :) It is appreciated. I will make a note to give you both extra points for ‘Good Citizenship’ in class. You hear that Bob and Double AA? :). Sorry, I have not been that involved in posting as I have been very busy with the start of the semester, as you may know. I have also been in bed removing from the Flu. It has not been fun: A bit of a fever, all bones aching, headache, running noise, in a fog, etc. I think you get the feeling. :)

      I am almost over it now, so, I have just been resting and re-charging. But we are surely living in strange times that are occurring. There are clear and ominous signs above and below for all those that have eyes to see the, no? I was just considering the recent events. Signs above and below have always occurred in human history. But the most recent one have been compounded as if for emphasis. Consider the following.

      1) A triple astronomical sign on the same day: The August 12 Solar Eclipse, Planetary Alignment and Meteor shower.

      2) 7 earthquakes, unprecedentedly having an above 7.0 reading in the Richter Scale.

      3) The Nepal ‘Noah’ Flood that washed away people who were mostly unawares of.

      3) 6 volcanoes erupting on the same day in Indonesia.

      And then there are others like the Moon-Jupiter occultation. And? Is that not like how the Rapture Rendezvous will be like? The Rapture will be like an astronomical ‘occultation’. If you superimpose the Biblical inferences onto this event that we have come to understand and interpret, it projects the Rapture event to come in one’s interpretation. Note the proximity of how the occultation occurred just below the area in Cancer that is called the Beehive.

      I refer to it as the Rendezvous Region of the Rapture, as the ‘Gathering place of the Congregation’ or what is astronomically known as the ‘Sheep Pin’. So, how appropriate if this year, 2026 would be the year of the Rapture. With that in mind, here is a picture our Captain Bob sent me of the depiction he captured of the Moon-Jupiter occultation.

      MOON-JUPITER OCCULTATION
      Picture provided by our own Captain Bob
      Highlighted by Lu Vega
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c2P0ML3fk9in2UhmcjGm04QVMK8OwQ2e/view?usp=drive_link

      Delete
    3. PART 2/2

      I took liberty to enhance the depiction to show what is there but only seen to the astronomically trained eye. I hope Bob, you approve and you all enjoy it and take in the signals or signs that Jesus is displaying for us as our Blessed Hope approaches with each passing year. May we be like the Magi and interpret the Signs above and on Earth below. Such Sign are always to lead us to Jesus, so that we may worship Him all the more. And to act accordingly as to not be caught unawares like those poor people in that Nepal ‘Noah’ Flood as Signs are for warnings.

      I could not help but notice those in that Nepal ‘Noah’ Flood, as I call it, that were in the high ground. They were the fortunate ones to have escaped as they could see from a distance the 300 feet/ 90-meter wall of water, of mud and debris coming down at 100 miles/hour, 160 km/hr., on average. This is why keeping the watch and knowing the future in terms of Bible Prophecy, about the coming greater Nepal ‘Noah’ Flood and Sodom ‘Scorn’ is vital as it is surely coming down as we go up. And the world caught in the ravine is not aware of nor looking and just wanting to continue in their sin, etc.

      If September 11 is it? Well, that will remain to be seen. For 2026, I am excited about it, only because it just happens to coincide with the way I calculate how it is the Feast of the First Fruit of the New Wine. And that perhaps, that is when the King will anoint his bride, that is Jesus with the Bride of Christ.

      Keep the Watch,
      Lu Vega

      PS:
      Bob,
      I think here was a ‘God-Wink’ just for you in having taken the picture and watching that early. In that at the precise time you took the picture, as you said about 5:15am, your local time, according to Stellarium, the Magnitude of the Moon reached the following Strong’s Rapture number. It is the number for ‘Harpazo’, eh? ;) Good job Captain. Carry on.

      -7.26

      Delete
    4. Hi Jeff...long time no see!  I miss reading your posts and your sense of humor.  So glad you were able to see the Jupiter/Moon conjunction this morning.  Indeed it was so beautiful to witness and I'm very happy you thought the same thing about the King returning for His Bride.  Using an old quote of yours (~ 2017 to 2022),  "Let's go...2026 (Feast of Trumpets) or Bust!"   You better be right this time!    Lol!

      Professor Lu...I hope you're feeling better.   No fun having the flu when it's nearly 100° in Northern California!   I need to cook dinner now so I'll respond later this evening.   Thanks for sharing my photo.

      Delete
    5. Lu...as mentioned in my email I sent you, thank you so much for making a chart/exhibit using my photo of the Jupiter/Moon conjunction.  I appreciate it and feel honored that I could contribute in a small way.  You're the Astronomical/Biblical scholar expert so all credit goes to you.  It's been fun collaborating with you these past 9+ years.  And yes, I owe you an In-N-Out Burger and a bottle of Nyquil!

      I really liked the chart you made.   So much more info than just sharing my photo.  I particularly liked the connection to Strong's #726 (Harpazo) relating to the time I took the photo.   Fyi, I knew the conjunction would occur about an hour before sunrise, but I didn't set my alarm.  I just woke up around 5 pm and went outside in my backyard and started taking photos.   Was this a "God-Wink" for me to wake up and start take photos that early in the morning?  In retrospect, absolutely!   God works in very mysterious ways, no?

      You mention the people saved in the Nepal 'Noah' Flood because they were situated on high ground.  Indeed they were the fortunate ones and why we need to "keep the watch" so we can see things before they come.  In other words, not be caught off guard or be unaware when danger surrounds us or when Jesus comes for His Bride!

      Again, thank you so much for your Astronomical + Biblical knowledge to make sense of this morning's Moon/Jupiter Conjunction or Occultation as seen in different parts of the world.

      Now get some sleep!

      Delete
    6. RE: Your Moon-Jupiter Occultation Photograph
      PART 1/2

      Bob,
      You are welcomed. See, to what ends your Eschatology 301 ‘Professor’ goes to? I felt that that man in in Luke 11:5-13 who had gone to bed, all warm and lights out. And then his friend comes knocking at night asking for some bread because his guests were coming over. Consider a scriptural parody, eh?
      _________________________

      Professor Lu: ‘Class, this week’s session is cancelled due to me being sick with the flu. Work on your homework about the possible Rapture’ timing connection to the New Oil and we’ll reconnect next week’.

      …Lu retires to his apartment, takes some Nyquil for his flu and tries to go to sleep.

      Meanwhile, unbeknownst to ‘Professor Lu’, his ‘Problem’ Pupil Bob got woken-up early in the morning before Sunrise to take pictures of the Moon-Jupiter conjunction.

      Professor Lu: ‘Ah, woe is me, all my bones hurt. I have a slight fever and a rough cough. But I am now in bed all covered up warm. Who could possibly bother me now?’

      …knock, knock… knock, knock, knock, knock…knock, knock…

      Pupil Bob: ‘Professor Lu!’ Professor Lu! I got a picture for you to check out! I took a picture of the Moon-Jupiter conjunction this morning from my back yard! Will I get extra credit!

      Professor Lu: ‘Bob?! Is that you?!’

      Pupil Bob: ‘Yes, it is me, your favorite student, eh! ‘;0

      Professor Lu: ‘Bob, its midnight. I cancelled class as I caught the flu and now resting in bed. I have put on my In-N-Out themed pagamas.’

      …knock, knock… knock, knock, knock, knock…knock, knock…

      Pupil Bob: ‘Professor Lu! You have got to see it! The Moon was 5 degrees above Jupiter just below the constellation of Cancer!

      Professor Lu: ‘Bob, I am sick and trying to recover, see me during my office hours’.

      …knock, knock… knock, knock, knock, knock…knock, knock…

      Professor Lu: ‘OK, OK Bob, slide the picture under the door and I will look at it. If I think it merits any attention to details, I will share it with the class.

      …And you owe me an In-N-Out Burger and a Nyquil bottle!

      THE END
      ______________________

      Delete
    7. PART 2/2

      What I meant to say is that what makes this September 11, 2026, rather interesting than most in prior years is how it is not only the Feast of Trumpets, but it is the Feast of the New Oil per one's calculations. This theme of the First Fruits keeps being impressed in my mind or spirit in attempting to discern the time-span of the Church Age. The Epistles do teach that our Glorification of our Bodies, to be given at the Resurrection Rapture event will be like First Fruits. So, why not on a First Fruit feast then? That is the question.

      Romans 8:23
      ‘Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the First Fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as Sons, the redemption of our bodies’.

      So, in one’s mind, it could be or it is about the 3 First Fruits of the New Wheat, New Wine and now the New Oil. I have mentioned how if these 3 First Fruit harvests are a pattern that the Church Age is following, perhaps the end of the Commission will occur on this last one of the New Oil. And it is only in 2026 that this converges like this. And how all that the Oil represent biblically and prophetically as to the Bride of Christ could be pertaining also to a corresponding day of a Birth and that of Jesus' no less?

      And that day is September 11 as one argues was the day Jesus was born, etc. Here is an other ‘God Wink’ perhaps, if 2026 will end up being the Rapture Year. This is from Brother Chooch’s wall on his YouTube channel about how there are 153 weeks from the HAMAS October 7, 2023, attack against Israel to the Yom Teruah of September 11, 2026. Remember also how that date was Tishrei 23 or Shemini Atzeret, the 8th Day of Assembly, when King Solomon gathered the entire nation to read from the Law of Moses to ‘Confirm the Covenant’ and dedicate the 1st Temple.

      CHART: 153 Weeks

      https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxX42yo9fY1ZYy55xNm_ElqzG1jKuMIp25

      And that for the year 2026, Fall Equinox date occurs on September 23, 2026. It will be the 9th year anniversary of the Revelation 12 Sign, as we know and what were are named after on this Blog, eh? As has been suggested by an increasing number of Watchers, are the 9 years to be as 9 months then? It seems to me, that the Signs above and below are all converging on the same Biblical themes of a ‘Birth’ and completion of a time, Rapture Time.

      Keep the Watch,
      Lu Vega

      Delete
    8. 😂

      That’s all I have to contribute.

      Delete
    9. Professor Lu...that was a funny skit you wrote about your 'Problem' Pupil Bob.   He's such an annoying, whiny, rebellious student.  I don't know how you put up with him!  Lucky for me you read the Scriptural Parody of Luke 11:5-13 just before going to bed and did the right thing.  That is...forced your achy/feverish body out of bed wearing your In-N-Out themed pajamas and carefully analyzed the Prophetic significance of the Moon-Jupiter photo I sent you at 5:15 am in the morning!  Lol!

      You're such a 'Good' fig (I mean Teacher!).   Ain't that right, Double AA?   Lol!

      Delete
    10. AA...looks like you're still fuming over Lu's "assigned seating" in his Eschatology Class!  Reminder, even though we won't be sitting next to each other we still have many other ways to communicate with each other (pager or flip phone, notes on a paper airplane, sign language, winks + nods, etc.).   Lol!

      'Old School' Bob

      Delete
    11. 😜 I wonder how awful texting with only my left hand will be.

      Delete
    12. AA...If all goes as planned (God's Appointed Day) we'll be "out of here" by Monday and you won't need to text with your left hand in Lu's Eschatology Class.    Just think of the song "School's Out" [because of the Rapture] by Alice Cooper!   Or if you prefer, Stan's song "Stairway to Heaven" [in 2029-2033!]    Lol!

      Delete
    13. Oh, how I hope and pray that’s the case. I found out recovery for shoulder surgery takes a full year. And then the other shoulder will need surgery, too.

      Delete
    14. 5:15 am, eh?

      G515: axioó: To deem worthy, to consider deserving; (7)!; 1st, Luke (to the Bride) Luke 7:7 (!); see also 2 Thessalonians 1:11 & 1 Timothy 5:17 (5 Grace; 17 Victory)

      H515: Elteqon: Elteqon: (1)!; proper name, of a location a city in the tribe of Judah north of Hebron; The name “Eltekon” is generally understood to carry the idea of “God is firm” or “God is secure,” highlighting divine stability. Although only a single reference appears in Scripture, the name itself contributes to the larger biblical theme that every place within Israel’s inheritance ultimately rests on the sure foundation of the Lord (Psalm 125:1).

      BibleHub.com

      Delete
  23. Greetings, dear family; here is a 35-minute video from BubbaNews. Very interesting!

    The first six seals — Things I had never seen before.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93vmOYqQvh0

    ReplyDelete
  24. New article TW Tramm: Signs of the Times: 9/11 Coincidences

    https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/5d80ec620ef7491d9c08a10d18af0f74/Signs%20of%20the%20Times%20-%20911%20Coincidences.pdf

    I apologize that I can't make the title link clickable. I have tried multiple times to research it and just can't figure it out🤷

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just out of curiosity I asked LEO (Brave web browser AI search engine) when this year's last trumpet blast is (of the Yom Teruah trumpets for 2026): Sunday the 13th, 8:50 am PDT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing that, Judi.   I posted earlier that we would be "out of here" by Monday, but looks like it will be Sunday morning (PDT).   "Looking Good" (Freddy Prinze, Chico and the Man, 1975).

      Delete
  26. RE: Praise Report

    Hey, so I was informed that Dr. Awe had featured my latest YouTube video about the Jesus Jubilee in his latest video. Apparently, Dr. Awe really liked it and seeing his video, I can see why. As a result, I have been getting a lot more traffic on that specific topic. What I found interesting is when Dr. Awe mentioned my video. It was as the minute marker turned to the 33rd minute. How about that!?

    Well, I received a private email from a U.S. State Senator about the video also. It was about being encouraged. I will not divulge who that person is or from what state, out of respect and privacy. But I thought that was cool. So, I wanted to share that will you all.

    I am just about all recovered and will be reporting back to school, just in time for 911!

    Keep the Watch,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Professor Lu...here's another 'God-wink' that was apparently meant for you.  Do you recall the email I sent you yesterday when I suggested you watch Dr. Barry's recent video?   Well, apparently I missed the part where he praised your Jesus Jubilee video.   Either I watched the video too fast or I nodded off while watching the video.  That's a very common thing for me when I've had a very busy day working in the garden or doing house chores.   But anyway, God made sure you saw it as you deserve much praise for researching and creating the video.   If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time you and Dr. Barry have been in total agreement in the past 9+ years!   To me, that means something as this is another example of things lining up this year.   Congratulations on your excellent work and devotation to Jesus.   The same thing applies to Dr. Barry Awe.   Both of you deserve many crowns at the Bema Seat!     👑  👑  👑

      Here's the link to Dr. Barry's video:

      https://youtu.be/xTNge271p9A?si=ugqbxEAB6Qo8vW4X

      Post #77. We depart soon!

      Delete
    2. Capitan Roberto,

      Thanks for the congratulatory salutation, but I, like everyone else here that has contributed, is included. We have all just tried to bring to the ‘Prophecy Fun Table’ the pieces of the end-times puzzle we believe we have been shown. It has been a corporate effort on so many levels and a ‘Learning Curve’ as I often put it.

      So, as for me, I am not taking a ‘Victory Lap’ just yet! Remember all those video clips online of track-and-field athletes who celebrate early, their apparent belief that they were about to finish 1st as they were about to cross over the finish line. But then only to be passed by the person in 2nd place that was on their heels.

      There are still so many questions, and they are all just based on mere mortal’s models, timelines, conjectures and theories, which can only be proven or tested as they occur. We can only then verify in hindsight. Nonetheless, Jesus commanded His Bride to be watching for His return. If there is ever a time to be watching, it is now. We owe it also to the 1st century Brethren, much like they were then, faithful in waiting and watching. Yet they all have died. However, there is that last generation that will not taste death. And that is what my heart’s petition has been since I got saved. To just walk into Eternity, transformed without tasting physical death.

      Say that a generation is 25 years. And that from 32 AD, assuming that is the year of the Crucifixion and considering the average lifespan then was only 30 years old as opposed to now in the West, being 78 years old for a man, how many 25-year generations would that be? Well, it would be 80 generations as of 2026, being 1,994 years since the Cross of Calvary. We are the 80th Generation based on this 25-year generation factor!

      I found it very interesting that the number 80 is associated with the Hebrew letter Peh (פ). It is associated with the power of speech and communication. I can see how it is related to the Great Commission. Has it not been the case that Jesus commanded His Disciples to be ‘mouthpieces’ to preach or communicate His Gospel with?

      But I do agree with Dr. Awe and others, as he pointed out that basically, as we are reminded of Brother Gary’s ‘Final 4’ study…if we go past 2026, we all will have to throw away all our charts, models and timelines. We will have to start from scratch, but that is 1 form of how we learn. Or, unless the Essene Calendar turns out to be ‘correct’ after all.

      We can only go by what we have learned, experienced and has been revealed to us. So let it be written, so let it be done.

      Lu

      PS: Bob! I do not want to clean the kitchen! ;( The dishes have piled-up since I got sick!

      Delete
    3. Lu...I can relate to you not wanting to clean the kitchen.   Today my wife noticed a container of Armstrong Once 'N Done Floor cleaner leaking in one of our laundry cabinets.  Apparently it had been slowly leaking for several weeks and left a puddle of hard, sticky residue at the bottom of the shelf.   It took multiple scrapings with a brush and putty knife plus ample doses of Goo Gone cleaner to remove it.   I didn't feel like cleaning up the mess just like your dishes, but someone's got to do it!   I can't tell you how many times I chose to post rather than clean up the mess!   Between the two, I'm now totally exhausted and looking forward to a good night sleep.

      I do agree with you that these last 9 years have been a huge 'Learning Curve' for all of us.   We all had hoped that the Rapture would happen on 9-23-17 when the Rev12 Sign occurred, yet we're still here and learning more every day.   In hindsight, that's what YHVH wanted us to do...to learn more about the Bible and His perfect ministry.   And to experience Faith + Fellowship with our fellow brethren along the way.   So in my humble opinion...'Mission Accomplished', but like you, not quite ready to take a 'Victory Lap'.  But I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at the Fun Table and enjoying a glass of new red wine and eating some 'Good Tasting' fresh figs with unleavened bread!

      Delete
    4. 😝 Goo Gone. That’s funny. You are a great husband and dad, Bobby Z. And great grandfather, too.

      Just think of all the people that got saved in the last nine years. I hope I’ve planted enough seeds by the tracts I have handed out during those years. The Lord has graciously sent me many opportunities to give them to numerous delivery people along with a cold bottle of water. It only takes one person getting saved in a family to share the Glorious Gospel of Salvation with spouses, children, coworkers, neighbors and even strangers. The possibilities are unlimited. And we know that God’s Holy Word never returns to Him void as Isaiah 55:11 instructs us. We are nine years closer to the Rapture. We have witnessed the explosion of AI, war with Iran, unspeakable attacks on Israel, planning for the Third Temple and so much more since 2017. I suspect that it just might be an ordinary old day when the Trumpet sounds. The Trumpet we all long to hear along with “Come up Here!”. The math looks good and my kitchen is a mess, too.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. AA...thank you for the kind words.  I grew up in a family where we did much of our own chores (mowing the lawn, trimming the bushes, planting a garden, maintaining the house, etc) so I'm used to doing things on my own.  But cleaning up the messy cabinet with Goo Gone was not fun.  I briefly considered having my wife do the task, but wisely decided otherwise (ha, ha!).

      Regarding your messy kitchen, perhaps LuLu with all his experience can fly over to help.   Lol!

      Delete
    7. And then afterwards, he can work on the dining room 😜. I’m purchasing so many items to help me after surgery. Bezos is wealthy because of me. Special clothes, bendable shower brushes, disposable toothbrushes, one handed can openers, longhandled litter scooper, dressing stick, stuff for the bathroom, etc. Boxes everywhere. It’s a whole industry. Going for my breathing test tomorrow. Other tests next week. Now, I know why the Lord kept telling me to get the basement done last summer. I know for the rest of my life on this planet, I will think twice when using my arms for something difficult as popping the anchors out of my shoulders and suffering a retear will be foremost in my mind.

      Delete
    8. AA...if we knew with 100% certainty the Rapture would happen at the "last trumpet" on this Sunday at 8:50 am  (PDT) per Judi's post above, then you wouldn't need to buy all those supplies for your upcoming shoulder surgery.   But unfortunately it doesn't work that way!   In other words, life goes on until that Glorious Day of our Departure.   But there's still hope...

      📯  ✡️  🕎        ➡️       ✈️   777   ✈️

      Delete
    9. Amen. There sure is. I’m sure all the stuff I bought will help someone else if we depart this month. 🙏✈️😺☁️🎺

      Delete
  27. RE: YouTube Subscribers?!

    Bob! Bob!
    So, check this out. Perhaps another ‘God-Wink’ of sorts. You all know that I started a YouTube Channel, reluctantly back in December. Well, would you not know? As midnight approached here in California on the 10th of September 2026, it was already the morning in Jerusalem, already September 11, 2026. That evening is when Yom Teruah will have begun, etc. Guess how many YouTube Subscribers I clocked at, at this time-frame?

    666! Lol

    So, you all can now call me ‘Professor Beast’, eh? ;0
    I just thought that was so cool.

    Carry on.
    To Infinity and Beyond!
    Lu Vega

    Screenshot
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LWz773DE7l8w2mqJVSf9ck2eT3U3aRaH/view?usp=drive_link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😱

      Lulu! I watched your latest vid “Jesus Jubilee” but fell asleep. I also watched Dr. Awe’s latest. When he reached the segment about your latest vid, I, quite spontaneously, shouted “LuLu!”.
      It’s so encouraging to see others, besides the family here, acknowledging your diligent work, even though, as fate would have it, you are aligned with THE BEAST😛.


      Delete
    2. Double AA!
      'As fate would have it, you are aligned with THE BEAST?'

      ...Smile when you say that! lol

      It is the story of my life, but what can you do. Than there are those that are saying we are 1 month off.

      So, the recalibration begins.. But you all know that for me, a July New Wine of 2027 will have to be reconsidered if 2026 passes.

      The question then must be asked, if 32 AD or 33 AD was/is the crucifixion year, are the 7 last years needed to be included? Meaning, that if we apply the 2-day = 2000 years literally, then we have until 2032-33 and then the 70th week begins?

      Perhaps the Essene Calendar and their calculation timeline will turn out to be correct after all? And what if the countdown is not from 1948, but perhaps from 1952 or 1955 as I also have brought-up before?

      Yes, many students do tend to sleep during my class, just like in church services, eh?

      Lu :)

      Delete
    3. Professor Beasty ( 👹   ⁶⁶⁶   👹 )... so your You Tube Channel had 666 subscribers at midnight on the eve of 911, eh!   Not a good sign, if I may say so.   Like me, you had better watch your back while lounging in the back yard the next couple of days!  For those not in the know, that's in reference to a private email LuLu sent me yesterday.

      'Pareidolia' Bob

      Delete
    4. Bob.... My eye caught my "Stairway to Heaven " quote from you....plus you just mentioned to AA about going ahead and
      buying supplies for the shoulder surgery.
      I just booked a stairway to be built next year, plus I have a past
      stairway client wanting me to build him a custom handmade
      Kentucky flintlock muzzleloader ...That muzzloader made out of
      a choice select slab of curly maple wlll take hundreds of hours to
      build as building one takes the patience of Job, and any skills God
      allows little ol me to have.

      My point is I am confident we will all be here till I get these projects finished in 2028. What I am not confident about however is our country being a functional government. I believe we will see the total collapse of this country. Too many well meaning Christians quote 2Chronicles 7:14....,and that is all fine and good if we seek His face, humble ourselves, and turn from our wicked ways...then God will heal our land. Trouble is we have turned from our wicked ways...we have turned worse...and their Lord and savior Jesus Trump will not make this nation great again....but it will receive what is coming due 5 verses later at verse 19.

      Back to my hole...I will go....until Bob prods me out again. Ha.

      God bless you all Stan

      Delete
    5. Blessings, Bro Stan. I remember years ago you said we would still be here several years from whatever the year was back then. I thought “No way!!!”. But, so far, your record of prognostications regarding years remaining has been 💯percent accurate. Everyone on YT has missed it every time. I’m not saying they’re without knowledge. Some of them are downright scholars. Stan, you have kept us humble. Thank you for that. I do think some national calamity is on the way. We may be around to witness some of it. I hope not. We just continue to watch and wait. And pray.

      Delete
    6. AA...Thank you for not flat out rejecting my divergent view here. I pray your shoulder operation goes well....and I promise you time for full recovery dear sister in Christ.

      I want to be with the Lord as much as any of you here. 3 more years will soon roll by......and I believe our way of life as we know it will be gone. But God will keep a remnant through all that's coming upon us.

      I just wish I could sit down with several of you with an open mind, and an open Bible where I could slowly show how Revelation is just like a court room hearing with three witnesses giving their individual testimonies in chronological order of the endtimes.

      Mr. Seals is called up to testify and he goes through all 7 of his seals....giving all 7 seals in chronological order, just as they are written in Revelation. .He then sits down after he completes the 7th seal.

      Mr. Trumpets is next called up to testify..and he starts in giving his testimony of all the 7 trumpets. ...but INTERESTING...his first trumpet starts near the middle of Mr. Seals timeline...and Mr. Trumpets goes into even more detail as he delivers his 7 Trumpets also in chronological order. He sits down after completing the 7th trumpet segment...and then he sits down.

      Mr. Vials is called up to give his testimony of the 7 vials, also all in chronological order just as they are written in Revelation. His 1st bial again starts back in the timelines given by Mr. Seals and Mr. Trumpets. He sits down after he finishes the 7th vial.

      TIME OUT....When I noticed SEVERAL scriptural clues showing how the 7th seal, 7th trumpet, and 7th Vial all start to happen on the very last day that Christ fulfills his 2nd coming...I just simply can not ever unsee it again. To be more precise...the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, and the 7th vial all comment at the very actual last physical hour of clock time which includes the 2nd coming of Christ.

      There is no way my few words here are enough to even raise one eyebrow...but I pray to God to give me the correct words that the next few clues will at the least make one of you go..."hhmmmmm"....I just ask you all to take it to the Lord in prayer like I have MANY times. I am a very hard sell...and I need proof from God's word.

      Ok..here are just a few teasers I have to say. These are phrases of time in Revelation that all fit in a "one hour period of time." God doesnt use filler words...these words are important, and they must be diligently dug into to find their hidden carrot.

      Revelation 6:12..."And I beheld when he had opened the 6th seal, and lo, there was a GREAT EARTHQUAKE "...Verse 17 says.."For the great day of his wrath has come."


      Revelation 8:1.."there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour"....

      THEN....

      Revelation 11:13...and in the same hour there was a GREAT EARTHQUAKE..."

      Revelation 11:14.."The second woe is past and the third woe cometh QUICKLY.."

      Revelation 17:18..result of the 7th seal just being poured out..."and there was a GREAT EARTHQUAKE."

      These above three GREAT EARTHQUAKES are simply the one and only GREAT EARTHQUAKE ...the one that occurs worldwide because of the tremendous force of Gods resurrecting piwer being released worldwide transforming lifeless dead corpses into supernatural spiritual bodies.

      When Jesus was resurrected, there was an earthquake. There are other mentions of earthquakes associated with transformations.

      There is WAY more I could type, but again, I pray I raused one eyebrow or caused a "hhhmmm" to be uttered.

      Take it to the Lord in prayer.


      Delete
    7. You’re very welcome, Bro Stan. Thank you for your kindness. I just had my “breathing intake” test today, which consisted of my opening my mouth as big as possible for the anesthesiologist who promptly said, “That’s good” and left lol. And I got up at 5:30AM for that?!. It takes one full year for the shoulder to heal, so it is going to be some time yet, even if I get the second shoulder done 8 months after the first. Not sure I want to go under the knife again that quickly.

      I do not mind divergent views on a biblical subject. Those preaching another gospel is something else, though. If you’re saved, you’re going up in the Rapture. There is no more critically important task for believers than sharing the Glorious Gospel of Salvation with the lost. I think we can all agree on that.

      Delete
    8. Stan...I'm glad you noticed my "Stairway to Heaven" song and gentle prodding.   I do that occasionally to keep you engaged with the Rev12 Family + encourage you to crawl out of your hole (I think you mean bunker!).   I do agree with Archangel in that you've been 100% accurate so far and the rest of us (Professor Lu, Dr. Barry, Tyler, T.W. Tramm, etc) have a batting average of only 153, just a random number (ha, ha!), and have not hit a home run so far.   Which like AA said, makes us all very 'Humble"!   But one of these days or nights (perhaps even tonight at the astronomical new moon with 1.5% illumination at 10:53 pm PDT per Dr. Chris Zimmer) the Bride of Christ will be Raptured.   And that will be our Pre-Trib Rapture home run!!!   Which means you won't be on Earth any longer and no more time (ya no queda tiempo!) to make that Kentucky flintlock muzzleloader or construct any more Stairways to Heaven.    Lol!

      Delete
    9. Bob....I dont mod being prodded out of my hole. I feel
      better off being to myself
      ...then you prod me. ha




      Delete
  28. A few years ago, I watched several videos by a pastor in France—a man with a lovely French accent who had studied Hebrew and Greek. He explained each chapter of Revelation by looking at the Hebrew or Greek meanings. He described the first seal as providing a broad overview of coming events, the first trumpet as a "magnifying glass" view of that first seal, and the first bowl as a magnification *of* that magnification—zooming in even closer than the trumpet stage—with the same pattern applying to each subsequent set. The second seal corresponds to the second trumpet (a magnification) and the bowl (an even stronger magnification), and so on. I don't know; when I try to link a seal with its corresponding trumpet and bowl, sometimes it makes sense to me, and other times it doesn't. There are so many interpretations of this book. I find that the earthquake Stan mentions makes sense as the same one described in various other passages. We shall see by the end of autumn—if we are still here—whether I decide to change the "lens" through which I view the end times. With the help of the Holy Spirit, of course!

    ReplyDelete

  29. The Final Trumpet (Yom Teruah Symphony) | Official Music Video, Messianic Choir by Caleb Aviel

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-N84qHKj0A

    ReplyDelete
  30. There are some very intriguing findings regarding the Seals and the 4 Horsemen that I am currently working into an article. For now, I realize expectations have run high for a 5787 Rosh Hashanah Rapture EXIT. I too was in that group but with the Rapture Dominoes in the back of my mind—dominoes which, as yet, have not begun falling. BUT 2026 MIGHT still be the Year of Our Lord's Appearing:

    When the RAPTURE DOMINOES Start Falling, THEN We will KNOW He’s Coming for Us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COREY--You will be especially interested in some updated information about America and the 400-year judgment!

      Delete
  31. Hey Folks...here's a couple quick thoughts for today.

    The new Moon was not sighted in Israel on 9/11 but rather today on 9/12.   This means the Feast of Trumpets started today and ends tomorrow at sunset (9/13).  Please verify.

    I remain hopeful the Rapture may happen tomorrow at the last trumpet.   However, some are saying because this is a Jubilee Year (see T.W. Tramm's notes below) the 3 Fall Feasts, beginning with the FoT,  will continue to the Day of Atonement (9/21) and end on the Feast of Tabernacles (9/26), which happens to be on a full moon.  In other words, the 3 Fall Feasts will be combined as 1 continuing Feast or the same day and celebration because this is a Jubilee year.  They cite the following Bible verses:

    Leviticus 25:8-13

    Deuteronomy 31:10

    Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting this is true but rather want to share this with everyone in case we're still here come Monday!  Please feel free to debate this, but not with me since this is not my area of expertise.  "I know nothing", Sgt. Schultz of Hogan's Heroes.  Lol!

    *The Jubilee year foreshadows the end-time redemption and judgment (Isa. 61:1, 2; 63:4).   2025–26 marks Israel’s calculated 70th Jubilee. [4]

    4. 2025–26 Jubilee calculation:   God commanded Israel to begin counting the 49-year Jubilee cycle upon entering the Promised Land (Lev. 25:1, 2).  Since most biblical chronologists date Israel’s entry into the Land to 1406 BC, the count begins at this date (1406 BC + 70 Jubilee cycles, or 3,430 years = 2025–26 (T.W. Tramm)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bob, Blessings, I know I don't post very often... lots of work!!! Yes, I just saw this ....the new moon was spotted 8 ish hrs ago and we are looking at FOT as Sunday and Monday. We look up and Lift up our heads! Will try to post

      Delete
    2. Lookingup7...thank you for the confirmation of the new moon sighting today.  I'm a bit confused, wouldn't that mean FoT would be on Saturday and Sunday, not Sunday and Monday?   The 10 hour difference in time between Israel and Northern California always confuses me.  So please enlighten me.   Thanks.

      Delete
  32. Lovely little video and beautiful music. It makes me want to experience it right now! 😁 But their date is November 14th. 🫨 So many possibilities with different dates. Maybe, in the end, it will be a day no one expects! Like Jesus said, at a time when we aren't thinking about it. 🤷‍♀️

    He cometh with clouds
    Rapture - Signs in the heavens - November 14, 2026
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dg8OHE634I

    ReplyDelete
  33. RE: The 70th Jubilee of Israel?
    PART 1/3

    Captain Bob and Class,
    You bring-up a good point about pegging the calculation of Israel’s 70thh Jubilee since they ‘crossed the Jordan River’ into the Promised Land. Well, it so far has been the case that we all here have a batting average of ‘0’ vs. Stan who has batted ‘100’ thus far! Now as one that does take a calculated ‘stab’ at looking for and utilizing mathematical formulas, one tries to always frame as conjecture and one’s best calculated model.

    Like in this case, the Jubilee Year cycles and the 70th Jubilee of Israel. It does serve as a key prophetic countdown of sorts. And as we know, it does serve to ascertain where the Church Age Commission is at on the proverbial timeline of history. It is a moving target of sorts as the start year of ‘Jubilees’ can be different from various sources and events. As to the calculation of the 70th Jubilee of Israel? Here are my points about it. I have presented these rationales before, about it but as we are swinging and missing, year after year, the model is getting tighter, perhaps.
    ______________________

    1) One has calculated that the Exodus occurred in -1448 BC due to the Blood Moon on Passover in Egypt at the time.

    2) Thus, the ‘crossing of the Jordan River’ occurred 40 years later, making that year -1408 BC in this model, etc.

    3) One argues that the year count of the Jubilees did not occur that 1st year. Rather, that based on the conquest lasting 7 years, it was not until the end of the 3rd Year, based on the Law of Planting, that the Jubilees started.

    4) Thus, if one employs the 49-year Jubilee Year cycle count from -1401 BC (-1448 – 7 years) and adds the 70 Jubilee cycles, the resulting end date or year is 2030 AD.
    ______________________

    Consider then that this year of 2030 AD would make that year on Passover, the 3,430-year time-frame from -1401 BC. Then one accounts for the 7-years the Promised Land was fallow, due to the conquest of Joshua that subsequently followed. And only after the 7 years of war were the 12 Tribes allocated their inheritance and planting occurred. But due to the Law of Planting given to Moses, it would not be until the end of the 3rd year that the harvest could be harvested, dedicated to Jehovah and enjoyed.

    This is the other layer in the model that does complicate the mathematical equation. One has argued that this same Exodus and Conquest pattern is a prophetic template of sorts that is repeating and being mirrored in modern Israel, in these last days. So, one will demonstrate how, rather, it is 2030 AD that is the 70th Jubilee anniversary of ancient Israel based when it crossed into the Promised Land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PART 2/2
      And due to the Law of Planting, the year factor of those 3+ additional years could be then the case that modern Israel would have to wait. This would make the year 2033.5 be significant then. How so? Well, perhaps this is when modern Israel will see the true fruit of their labor, their Messiah, Jesus return for the Remnant to be ‘harvested’, dedicated and enjoyed, at last. This would constitute the full prophetic circle of the Exodus, Conquest and return of Israel’s Greater Moses and Joshua. Consider the following parallel Exodus and Conquest themes and time-frames.

      I) ANCIENT ISRAEL (Exodus and Conquest 1.0)
      -1448 BC Exodus + 40-year Wilderness = -1408 BC Jordan + 7-year conquest = -1401 BC.

      + 70 Jubilees = 2030 (Midpoint of the Tribulation Period?)

      II) MODERN ISRAEL (Exodus and Conquest 2.0)
      -1948 AD Rebirth + 7-year re-conquest = 1955 AD + 4th year (Law of Planting) = 1959.

      + 70th Year = 2029-30 (Midpoint of the Tribulation Period?)

      What one is arguing is that a sort of reversal of the Exodus and Conquest Prophecy is in play in some mysterious way for modern Israel. How so? If 2030 AD, beginning with Nisan 10 to Passover is the midpoint time-frame of Daniel’s last Week of Years or Shemitah, then it is when the Remnant Israel will flee to the Wilderness ‘again’ as foretold in Revelation 12. This is where the Jewish Jesus-believing body will be protected and provided for the 2nd half of the Tribulation, called the Great Tribulation and the Time of Jacob’s Trouble for 1260 days.

      2030 Eve of Nisan 10 or April 3, 2030 (Petra) + 1260 days = September 23, 2033

      Thus, this equation is how and why one is currently calculating Israel’s 70th Jubilee since the conquest of the Promised Land, adjusting for the 7-year Conquest and the Law of Planting. So, one is suggesting that September 23, 2033, could very well be the return date of Israel’s Greater Moses and Joshua, Jesus. Here are the peculiarities of this date, September 23, 2033. It will correspond to the following astronomical factors.

      1) It will be on the Fall Equinox.
      2) It will occur during a Solar Eclipse.

      So. this is why one contemplates the conventional adjustment to the 70th Jubilee Year count when factoring in the 7-year conquest of the Promised Land and the Law of Planting. Why? Consider how Jesus in the Parable of the Unfruitful Fig Tree warned about how it was and is tied to Israel’s judgment and restoration. There is more there than meets the eye or prophetic mind, in one’s estimation. So, these 2 primary factors appear to be occurring. They are why one is more convinced that the 1948 AD geo-political establishment of the modern state of Israel is a parallel prophecy in the making.

      Delete
    2. PART 3/3
      Meaning, that modern Israel had to wait 7 years since 1948, just like it took for Joshua to conquer the Promised Land. This same scenario occurred with the initial War of Independence against the Muslim Arabs, and then with the subsequent wars that have been decreed, according to Daniel’s prophecy. Then it took a time-frame of another 3.5-year, or 42-month duration of time as prescribed in the Law of Trees by Moses before the modern Jews, being back in their Promised Land, could once again begin to enjoy the fruits of their labor and harvests.

      So, one’s point is that the return of Jesus, Israel’s Greater Moses and Joshua, on Tom Teruah of September 23, 2033, if one’s recalibrated 70th Jubilee of ancient Israel timeline is accurate, will be the closing of this ‘Exodus-Conquest’ prophetic circle of that one sees. Now, as to the Rapture’s timing of the Gentile Bride of Jesus in all this? As previously posted, one was only keenly interested in how for the year 2026, it so happened that the First Fruit of the New Oil coincided with Rosh HaShanah of September 11, 2026.

      One was observing that if indeed, perhaps the Church Age Commission would have concluded there and then. However, the other factor one noted is that the 9th year anniversary of the Revelation 12 Sign also coincided with the Fall Equinox, on September 23, 2026, which was Yom Kippur. It is the day that interestingly, the Jubilee Year is proclaimed. And? What if instead of September 11th, the Rapture will be on September 23rd? Why?

      It would correspond and could commemorate the other ‘return’ of Jesus for modern Israel in 2033 as He would for His Gentile Bride in 2026. It will remain to be seen but the 70th Jubilee of Israel in 2030 is independent of when one’s Rapture timing could be ascertained. Nonetheless, one is still convinced that the initial Rapture of the Gentile Bride of Christ that prophetically corresponds to the Apostle John in Revelation 4 will be the 1st of the 7 that are to follow thereafter, in one’s interpretation.

      But the corresponding ‘Translation’ that one attributes the evacuation the Gentile Bride of Christ from Earth, when it does occur will have to be before the Man of Sin, i.e., the False Jewish Messiah will be or can be revealed. And that, thereafter, can the Law of Moses, the Covenant with the ‘Many’ or the L’Rabbim as in the Sanhedrin will be ‘confirmed’. Then the 3rd Temple can be rebuilt, and the Daily Sacrifices commence. This is what will initiate the 2520-day last Week of Years per Daniel. And if so, then the 2030 midpoint to 2033 would still make 2026, what remains of it, the required start year in some manner yet to be fully understood.
      _____________________

      Selah,
      Lu Vega

      PS:
      Stephan! Stephan!
      You better get your butt back in class! Lol :0
      You have been tardy for a long time.
      We need your mathematical ability to continue completing the ‘Rapture Puzzle’.

      Delete
    3. Professor Lu...that's an extremely detailed lecture for me to fully understand and grasp.   Perhaps I need to re-read your post a couple more times and sleep on it.   Or I can wait for Stephan to return to Rev12 Daily so he can explain it to us.  Alternatively, I can share notes with Double AA in your "assigned seating" classroom utilizing the paper airplane communication method.   Lol!

      How's that for a nice punt?

      Sgt. Schultz

      Delete
  34. Happy Feast of Trumpets everyone!   For an excellent graphic presentation of the Fall Feasts (Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles + Shemini Atzeret) check out this short video (12:08 minutes) by Steve Fletcher.   Like many other watchmen, he's suggesting that we need to be "Attentive + Watchful" through the entire Appointed Season (September 12th thru October 4th).

    https://youtu.be/v_gy-rYaRBI?si=OtNi7r_huLRhEvZd



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RE: Israel’s 70th Jubilee – 2030?

      Bob and Class,
      Here is a video and article of the post I made about when I think or calculated is the 70th Jubilee of Israel. Why is it perhaps important? It is because if the timeline and formula since the -1448 BC Exodus, not the conventional -1446 BC Exodus timing could lend some credence as to why 2026 is still in play as to the possible Rapture year, of what is left of it. The 70thh Jubilee for Israel since that time would fall on 2030. Then if one applies the Law of Trees to it, the subsequent 3.5 years would mean 2033 is it.

      I included the Article link also, so you all can see the charts about what one is talking about. Essentially, one sees a 2-year discrepancy in the 70th Jubilee timeline when compared to the accepted -1446 Exodus date. But if my calculation, based astronomically on the Passover Blood Moon of -1448 BC? Then it could be the case that 2030 is the midpoint of the Tribulation Period or just a midpoint. But it would make 2033 the exact year Jesus would have to come back, per this model.

      Of course, it is just a model, and I have ‘batted’ 0 so far. :) But we keep the watch on the End Times ‘Wall’. Remember, we are to have the Sword of the Word of Jesus on 1 hand, and a trowel in the other hand. But I just set up a telescope tripod next to me to keep a deep look-out. :)

      If September 23, 2026, comes-and-goes with a ‘No-Go-Rapture’, then I will seriously consider that we are 1 month off. Astronomically, it is the case as it is already. Remember that the so-called Fall Feasts have occur then after the September 23, must occur after the Fall Equinox for them to be so. So, realize that this September 11, 2026, Yom Teruah was technically still a Summer feast being observed.

      Keep the Watch,
      Lu Vega
      ______________________

      YouTube video

      A256: THE 70TH JUBILEE OF ISRAEL
      AN EXODUS AND CONQUEST PATTERN
      Determining the end of the Church Age and return of Jesus
      https://postscripts.org/articles/f/a256-the-70th-jubilee-of-israel

      Delete
    2. Article

      A256: THE 70TH JUBILEE OF ISRAEL
      AN EXODUS AND CONQUEST PATTERN
      Determining the end of the Church Age and return of Jesus
      by Luis B. Vega

      https://postscripts.org/articles/f/a256-the-70th-jubilee-of-israel

      Delete
    3. Lu...thanks for the article + video explaining when is Israel's calculated 70th Jubilee.   Your study is way beyond my comprehension so I'll ask some very basic questions.

      1.   T.W. Tramm's count begins at 1406 BC (per his notes), while you write "not the conventional 1446 BC Exodus Timing".   Please explain the difference.  Is this a typo or something else?

      2.   Tramm says the 70th Jubilee is 2025/26.   Are you saying it's 2030?

      3.   Explain why September 23, 2026 is your "High Watch Rapture Date".   Or are you simply trying to point out that in order to be a Fall Feast it must occur after the Fall Equinox, which implies the calendar is off by 30 days?

      4.   Do you still believe the Rapture must occur in 2026 to match the timeline explained in Dr. Barry's recent video?   It's my understanding the two of you were in "perfect agreement" about the historical timeline.

      That's all the dumb questions I have Teach.   AA, I sure could use your help now!   Lol!

      Delete
    4. RE: Israel’s 70th Jubilee

      Hey Bob,
      No problem. I will try to be as simple as possible.

      1. -1406 BC is what the prevailing date is for Israel crossing the Jordan. Thus, it is based on 40 years prior to the -1446 BC year. Remember that in BC year counting, it is backwards or a count-down. So, no, not a typo. My whole premise is that this widely accepted year of -1446 Exodus and -1406 Jordan crossing is 2 years off. It is due to how I start the Exodus count in -1448 BC. It is due to the Blood Moon. That is my angle.

      2. I argue that -1406 BC, although assumed to be the crossing year was not how the Jubilees should start. Rather, that you must account for the 7 years that Israel had to fight a war over the Promised Land. They could not plant nor harvest. So, if my -1448 BC crossing year is correct, subtracting 7 years will be -14401. And this is when the 70 Jubilee cycles should start from.

      3. I am holding out for the Rapture possibly occurring on September 23, 2026, because it will be the same corresponding date as when I surmise Jesus is to return on September 23, 2033. This date is how the Revelation 12 Sign is entangled with all this in these dates. But yes, astronomically, I am holding to the Solar Equinoxes and Solstices Creation Calendar. So, the Rabbinical Calendar is clearly off by 1 month, in this case.

      4. Yes, I am still hopeful for a 2026 Rapture year. The reason I did the video of the 70th Year Jubilee of Israel is to show that if one reverse engineers the 2030 calculation, based on my model, then 2033 is the end year and that makes 2026 the start year. Of course, time is running out fast and at this point, I am under 1 month worth of wiggle-room. Or else, the whole current model will fall apart, and I/we have to go back to square-1.

      Dr. Awe and my calculations are about 95% in alignment or agreement. For example, since I use/rely on the Solar Calendar, the feast days are ‘fixed’ and that is why the Feast of New Wine, is always on a July 23, the New Oil is always on September 11, and the 9th of Av, fluctuates back-and-forth from a July to August months -because it is solely lunar based. This is where we differ.

      For what it is worth,
      Bob! You get 4 Gold Stars!
      Lu

      Delete
    5. Teach...thank you for answering all my questions in a clear and concise manner.  My brain needed that!   I will print your responses and pin it on my bulletin board to help me remember before the Final Exam.   In the meantime, I'll gladly accept the 4 Gold Stars! ⭐  ⭐  ⭐  ⭐

      Delete
    6. 😡

      Where’s my gold stars, Prof Beasty?!

      Bobby Z!!! This will sound crazy, but I’ve decided to try and redecorate my dining room before surgery. I bought a gorgeous turquoise rug on sale at Macy’s. I decided to get lighter colors. I had so much stuff stored in that room that I had to either throw out or move to the utility room. I need to call the hauling service for the rest. I figure I’d better do this now while I can still use one arm to an extent. Going for pre-surgical tests tomorrow. Unless they find something they don’t like, then surgery commences at the end of the month.

      The IRGC said they’re ready to conduct nuclear tests. It’s insane enough to be true. Remember the Prince of Persia is assisting them. We can’t make the mistake of underestimating the enemy.

      Congratulations on your gold stars. You’re much more attentive than I am lol. I still want some stars, though. Pressure LuLu for me, please:).

      Delete
    7. AA...you should know by now that Prof Beasty only gives out gold stars to his students when they respond to his lectures, articles, videos, etc.    In other words, remaining quiet in the back of the classroom sending notes to Bobby Z via paper airplane gets you nothing.   No gold stars, no In-N-Out Burgers, no nothing, nada!!!   Lol!    But I'll be the first to admit responding to "Israel's 70th Jubilee" lecture by LuLu was an extremely difficult assignment.   Perhaps the most difficult of the semester.   Trust me, I'm still in recovery mode (ha, ha!).

      I'm glad to hear you're trying to redecorate your dining room before surgery.   Be careful and yes, call the hauling company to do the heavy lifting so you don't do any more damage to your right shoulder.   Hope your pre-surgical tests go well tomorrow.

      Regarding the IRGC conducting nuclear tests, I just think it's a matter of weeks before "All Hell Breaks Loose" in the Middle East.   May God help us all.    WFS!!!     ✈️   777   ✈️

      Delete
    8. Amen, Brother! Thank you.

      One of these days is gonna be THE DAY!!!✈️🤍🎺😺

      Just think of how much closer we are now.

      I know our beloved Brother Stephan is still grieving the passing of his dear friend. Let’s continue to pray for him.

      Delete
    9. RE: Meriting Gold Stars, eh?

      So, Double AA? :)
      If I recall correctly, you are the student that admitted in our class that dozes-off during my video lectures in the back, eh? Need I mention more? And accusing me of being 'strict', eh? lol

      These are just some Demerits noted on your transcripts.
      I keep good notes!
      Love,

      Professor 'Beast',
      Lu :)

      Delete
    10. Ah ha! So, now, I will drink copious amounts of cappuccinos (I love an excuse) in order to remain awake watching your latest vid, Prof Beasty! And don’t think I have forgotten your alignment with the hot fellow😛. Plus, I have an excuse for not taking notes, righty or lefty. So, there.

      Delete
  35. Replies
    1. Judi (co-pilot)...I watched the video and feel the same way about last year's FoT being a 1+ year announcement to the Rapture.  So many people thought it would happen last year but it didn't happen.   Now here we are in 2026 and the FoT just concluded and once again no Rapture.  I can't explain it, but this years FoT felt strange.   The new moon wasn't sighted on 9/11 as expected but instead on 9/12.   I think this created much confusion in the watchmen community and around the world.  Many people (including myself) were unable to determine when it started and ended.   Even Brother Chooch at TOL was unsure.   Throw in whether this is a Jubilee Year or not, more confusion.  Also, no reporting or fanfare about blowing the last trump at the end of FoT, as far as I could tell.   So what does this mean?   Could the calendar be off by 30 days?   Will the Rapture happen on 9-23-26 as some suggest?  Or will the Bride of Christ need to go through and experience all the Fall Feasts (FoT, Days of Awe, Day of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles, the Great 8th Day/Shemini Atzeret) before she's Raptured?   So much uncertainty right now, but in my humble opinion, we're clearly living in the Last Days or at the very least, in The Rapture Season.   So yes, something to be Hopeful + Encouraged about!

      Delete
    2. Bob----ditto-----same thoughts / questions. Plus the geo-political scene with wars...and TW Tramm writeup about Daniel prophecy for 2026 (Hebrew calendar 2026-2027?). Jon

      Delete
  36. Corey, are you ok? We haven't heard from you in ages, nor do I see a post since April on your website? Kim Fisher just dropped a short video regarding a vision she had of a bear (likens bears to Russia also) footprint she had: The Bear

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juHEYZ1d5_k&t=209s

    ReplyDelete
  37. RE: September 23, 2026, and the 50th Generation?
    PART 1 OF 3

    Rev12 Daily Fam,
    Well, for those that are still looking presently for the Rapture high-watch time-frame up-coming date of Yom Kippur? Consider the following observations. I am contemplating 2 possible Yom Kippur dates based on the following calendar-calculations where both have September 23, 2026, as the pivotal date and time to take note of.

    1) The traditional September 23, 2026, based on the Rabbinical Lunar Calendar.

    2) The New Year Fall Equinox September 23, 2026, based on the Creation Calendar.

    If one is considering the current Jewish Civil New Year that occurred on September 11, 2026, then Yom Kippur is on September 23, 2026. But if one refers to or considers the Solar Calendar based on the Equinoxes, then September 23, 2026, is the true ‘Rosh HaShanah’ or Jewish Civil New Year. It would then make October 3, 2026, be the true day of Yom Kippur. Here below are 2 observations based on this Yom Kippur date discrepancy and its link, respectively to the day of declaring the Jubilee.

    As to their prophetic correspondence? The 1st portion deals with the very interesting correspondence that September 23 appears to have in both cases, based on one’s observations. The 2nd portion deals with the notion of how this year, 2026 is considered to be the Jubilee by some End Times Watchmen. How so? This 2026 year corroborates with the calculation of the Essenes. And on Yom Kippur, the Year of Jubilee is to be proclaimed in 2026, regardless. This declaration is based on 2025 having begun the last 50-year count to end the 6000-year timeline since Adam. Here are the 3 main observations when considering the September 23, 2026, date and its recalibration.

    A) SEPTEMBER 23, 2026, CORRESPONDENCES
    What one finds very interesting for the date of September 23, 2026, is the following.

    1) It is the 9th year anniversary of the Revelation 12 Sign of 2017. One is convinced that it heralded the Rapture Sign to signal the Season of the Rapture to occur in this last generation before the start of Daniel’s last Week of Years.

    Chart

    SEPTEMBER 23, 2026 CORRESPONDENCES
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/14dcCh-C8-Lfp7qVyw63gK13-4Ru4m2Ws/view?usp=drive_link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PART 2 OF 3

      2) It is the Fall Equinox, that astronomically, based on the Solar System Calendar, should correspond to the 7th month of the Jewish ancient New Year before Exodus. The following are the dates that would correspond accordingly when recalibrated from September 23, 2026.

      -September 23, 2026 = Rosh HaShanah Day 1
      -October 3, 2026 = Yom Kippur Day 10
      -October 8, 2026 = Sukkot Day 15 for 7 days
      -October 15, 2026 = Shemini Atzeret (The 8th Day of Assembly)
      -October 16, 2026 = Simchat Torah

      3) It is exactly 7 years from the possible date of Jesus’ return on September 23, 2033, which will be Rosh HaShanah, on a Solar Eclipse and exactly 7 years or 84 months or 365 weeks from September 23, 2026. Here are the numbers.

      September 23, 2026 to September 23, 2033
      Result: 2557 days
      = 7 years
      = 84 months
      = 365 weeks

      As to how all these factors correlating to the date of September 23, 2026, are perhaps tied to or could be pertinent to the Rapture’s timing? It is that the Resurrection-Rapture event is considered an ‘Exodus’ and Year of Liberation of sorts, prophetically from Earth. It would be a liberation from one’s mortal and sin-corrupted body and from the clutches of Satan, Sin and Self.

      B) THE 50TH GENERATION SINCE 32 AD
      As one has presented in one’s research, the theme of the Jubilee has been pressed upon one’s spirit to investigate it. What one finds also very interesting for the year 2026 is how, according to the Essene Calendar, 2025 started the last Jubilee Cycle of 50 years remaining in human history since Adam.

      It makes 2075 then the end of the 6000-year Creation Week typology correspondence. So, in presenting one’s theory of an alternate -1448 BC Exodus timeline and recalibrating the year Israel crossed the Jordan River, one will take a generation to be 40 years. This is based on the Exodus Wilderness experience. And?

      Well, if one starts the 40-year generation count from 32 AD, the Crucifixion year that one argues was the year Jesus died, then 2026 is the 50th generation. This is based on the Exodus 40-year time-frame it took for the subsequent generation to enter the Promised Land, etc. So, one’s point is that this 40-year generation counted 50 times, as in a corresponding Jubilee count, which would correspond to the Essene Calendar.

      32 AD Crucifixion + 50 count cycles of 40-year generations = 2026

      Delete
    2. PART 3 OF 3

      The Essene Calendar’s calculation of needing to proclaim the Year of Jubilee in 2026 is why one is taking note of the Yom Kippur dates for 2026 with keen interest. As noted, one is also considering the recalibration of the alternate Yom Kippur date of October 3, 2026, based on the Solar Fall Equinox factor.

      With either date, allowing for the Equinox adjustment in which it would mean that the Rabbinical Calendar is 1 month off for 2026 supposition by some, it will leave a very high-watch ‘Rapture Window’ until October 3, 2026, then. Although the Rapture’s timing appears to be elusive to pinpoint, the persistent studying of the subject has provided further insight into the End Times.

      A) Will the Rapture occur on September 23, 2026, the Yom Kippur based on the present Rabbinical Lunar Calendar? That will remain to be seen.

      B) Or will the Rapture be on the Yom Kippur of October 3, 2026, instead, based on the Solar Calendar? That will remain to be seen.

      With the year that passes, one thing is becoming clearer. One will have to seriously consider that perhaps the 2000-year Church Age must exclude the last 7-year week of Daniel’s prophecy. For sure, the Essenes last Jubilee of 50 years since 2025 is to end in 2075. It is a prophetic factor to still reckon with. But if the 7-year Tribulation Period is not all-inclusive within the Church Age, then the Bride of Christ still has 1 more Shemitah to go. This is assuming that the prophetic template of 1 day = 1000 years is valid and being employed.

      32 AD Crucifixion + 2000 year (2 days) 2032-33 = Rapture year?

      + 7 years of Daniel’s last week = 2040 AD (Return of Jesus?)

      We will have to wait and see, but the end is in sight, as they say. At worst, the end of the Church Age, exclusively of the 7-year Tribulation period, is 7 years away then. And thereafter, perhaps it is when the Time of Jacob is to commence and only after those 7 years will Jesus return. This is the model and timeline that one will have to study if the Rapture does not occur in what remains of 2026. It is a quandary in that on one hand, the Signs above and below are screaming that it is the end has arrived as in the days of Noah and Lot. Yet, by other measures, as bad as it is getting presently on Earth, things are not quite ready, yet it seems. Can it get any worse? Yes.

      Selah,
      Lu

      Chart

      JESUS 50TH GENERATION 2026
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1juj3dcYPBLMmcetFB66ZcxHlyiU10pDI/view?usp=drive_link

      Delete
    3. 🤔 Thanks for the explanation, Lu, but I hope it happens this year and not in seven years. 😫
      For if God has decided that it will happen in seven years, my husband will no longer be of this world—he will be among the dead in Christ, and I likely will be too. Our health isn't good enough. Of course, the Lord could keep us alive until then, but given what the coming years hold and our failing health, it would be a very painful experience if that were to happen. I would much rather be with the Lord—to be among the dead in Jesus—than live through that. As you say, we must wait and see. Maranatha, Jesus! Father, Abba, please send Your Son to come for us!

      Delete
    4. I can definitely commiserate with your feelings, dear Carole. I don’t want to wait another 7 years, either. It’s unthinkable. Time seems to pass quickly and, yet, it doesn’t feel that way at times. The Lord does not give us more than we can bear (1 Corinthians 10:13). I’m not positive I will be around another 7 years. We must continue to watch God’s Timepiece, Israel. It’s all about that tiny country. What’s happening in Iran is prophetic. I have no doubts about that. I’m still hopeful about this year. The Lord decides and He is always right on time.✈️🙏🎺💯😺☁️

      Delete
    5. RE: Waiting upon the LORD?

      Carole, Double AA and Family,
      I realize that how I presented my line of thinking about the Church Age possibly having to complete the remaining 7 years, still on Earth from the Crucifixion to precisely be 2000 years would upset many who would read it, including myself. As you all know, I too am not in good health and will not make it much longer if Jesus tarries. I know we say that things in the world cannot possibly go another 7 years. But that is what was said back in 1997, 2007 and 2017, etc. Many Watchmen have already died that I knew as well were eagerly hoping for the Rapture. Well, technically they did to their very end.

      What gives me hope is how despite not fully comprehending all that we cannot see and are not allowed to see prophetically concerning the Rapture’s timing, this September 23 date tied to the Revelation 12 Sign keeps recurring in one’s research. Also, this theme of the Jubilees that I have posted about keeps coming-up as well. So, in times like these, we just must trust the Holy Spirit because remember that we can only see and know in part. Despite our longing to be with Jesus, we must persevere, each day.

      Allow me to share part of my Testimony. As the feast days or Rapture high-watch days come-and-go, they become only our next dress rehearsal, as that are what the Feasts of Jehovah are all about as well. And yes, ‘Hope deferred makes the heart sick’. But we cannot allow disappointment on particular-days to sink our faith, or it is not a faith worth testing. And if not found worthy, that is what the Holy Spirit is using to refine it. As I have shared personally in the past, I have a sure assurance I believe was given to me, that I consider it to be so and treat it as an ‘anchor’, a ‘rock’ throughout my journey of faith.

      It is how I believe the LORD came to me around the 4th year after professing faith in Jesus, or having ‘prayed to receive the Jesus as Savior’. This occurred with my 8th grade middle school homeroom teacher, there in the Woodshop class, April 9, 1980. I was 13 years old; the same age Jesus was when He made his Bar Mitzvah. It was 7 days after Nisan 17 or the Resurrection that year, etc. This ‘visit’ occurred in the evening as I was laying down on the bed, apparently sleeping, in our room.

      My older brother was watching our small black-and-white TV on top of the dresser. It was nightfall by then after a long day at school, etc. I cannot fully explain it, but I senses that Jesus’ presence came to visit me. He essentially asked me if I wanted to follow Him. This was considering serving Him, being His Disciple, a Soldier obeying unconditionally. It was my personal call to enter the Great Commission. I knew from what my Mentor had warned me that Jesus would one day come asking me this.

      The teacher that had discipled me taught me that Salvation comes with a Calling. Essentially it was that Jesus would not just be my Savior, but if I would allow Him to be my LORD. He is, obviously, but many Christians do not respond to His calling or obey Him, etc. And in that case, if I responded to His calling in my life, it would cost me everything. The question was, was I willing to do that? I saw this in the 1st books I read that were Revelation and Daniel. I saw these 2 men give up everything for Jesus.

      Delete
    6. PART 2 of 2
      Jesus was not only their Savior, but their Commander, their Captain, their LORD, etc. I identified with these 2 men who followed Jesus as me in my life. Basically, the Holy Spirit laid-out the blueprint of my life. I saw myself in Daniel, a young man in a foreign land. And I saw myself in John. an old man, alone on an island. Both were shown amazing revelations. Both were by themselves. Daniel was shown the 1st coming of Jesus. John was shown the 2nd coming of Jesus. Can any revelation get any better than that? Both were called 'Beloved of GOD'.

      But as they said ‘yes’, to the King’s Commission, or calling in their lives, particularly, it would cost them everything. But that a great reward would be given in compensation in the next Age to come. Jesus promised to both Daniel and John that they would get it all, rule all, etc. I said, ‘Sign me up!’. Fair enough. That is what my Teacher warned me about would one day happen. Well, that day came. In my heart I said, I want to be like Daniel and John. So, the night came that I believe Jesus approached me in my sleep, in my subconscious perhaps as my hands were raised up, not done by me as I lay in bed.

      And my lips were moving but did not utter a sound. And my eyes were closed. I felt a heat in my body as I felt someone, or something raised my hands toward the sealing. My brother was next to me and witnessed all this. He thought I was just day-dreaming. Perhaps, but what I remembered the next day is that I had a sense of satisfaction or assurance, a peace I felt as one knows something is true with 100% certainty. And that was or is? It is that I would not die. Basically, from what I could ascertain of this odd experience, is that as part of the rewards for accepting the King’s Calling in my life, I would not see death but walk into eternity by way of the Rapture event. Mind you, I had not read the Epistles yet as I only read Revelation, Daniel and the 4 Gospels only.

      And that not only me but that my entire immediate family, Father, Mother, Siblings would not die either as we would all go up too. And back in 2018 when I had that Near-Death-Experience, as perhaps Satan wanted to see me die, Jesus kept His promise that I would not see death until the Rapture. So, for me, the Rapture is truly a Blessed Hope. And despite my feeble attempts at pinpointing possible timelines and models, I rest in knowing this promise, I believe Jesus made to me. I have peace that whatever befalls in one’s life, family, state, nation and the world, we know it is only going from bad to worse.

      But we have peace, because we have made peace with the Prince of Peace, and amazingly, He has given us His Peace. How can we fret realizing what we possess in our being? This is what the world longs for, desires for but sadly rejects it, rejects Jesus and has no idea what they are missing. So, we must maintain our Peace, be still and be at peace knowing that all things work for the good of Him who loves Jessus and is called according to His purpose. Most Followers of Jesus always leave out the 2nd part of the promise. So, do I still believe the Rapture could be in 2026? Well, if the Jubilee theme that keeps recurring in my mind and studies is any indication, as well as the September 23 date, that is why I made the videos about it. But if we must go beyond 2026, we must accept and if we die before the Rapture, then know that we will be 1st in line to go up!

      So we Keep the Watch,
      Lu Vega

      Delete
    7. Lu...you wrote, "At worst, the end of the Church Age, exclusive of the 7-year Tribulation period, is 7 years away then."  In other words, the Bride of Christ won't be Raptured for another 7 years.  My response... "Say it ain't so, Joe"!   Lol!

      Ok, now that I got that off my chest, the rest of your post was very positive and a lot clearer than your previous post about Israel's 70th Jubilee.   I particularly liked your exhibit which you graphically depicted the 9th Anniversary of the Rev12 Sign of 2017, the Fall Equinox and the 7th month, and the 7 years to Jesus' return.  Plus the chart showing the anticipated dates of Rosh Hashanah (9-23-26), Day of Atonement (10-3-26),  etc.   For one particular student in your class that has a low GPA , but recently received 4 Gold Stars from 'Professor B', that was very helpful (ha, ha!). 

      You may recall that I posted above that something didn't feel right about this past weekend's FoT.   Perhaps I felt that way because the actual FoT is on 9-23-26 as you speculate based on the astronomical calendar and that being the Fall Equinox.   Btw, that's only 11+ later than the Hebrew calendar.   I can live with that and it's far better than having to wait another 7 years!

      To quote Jeff..."Let's go...9-23-26 or another 7-Year Bust!"   Lol!

      Delete
  38. Hi Judy. Just saw your comment above. I'm still around and kicking. Haven't posted in awhile because of some serious health issues with my wife. She fell and hit her head which caused a brain bleed (hemotoma). The recovery phase is going to take awhile, which requires my full attention as she is not able to fully take care of herself. Hoping for some good news on that front when we make our next hospital check-up in two days. But she is in rough goings at present. Hopefully I will be back to posting at some point, but as it stands right now, that is up in the air. Still watching and still hoping however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cory! :(
      Woe, wow. So sorry to hear that.
      Prayers have been dispatched to the Throne for both of you.
      Lu

      Delete
    2. Corey...like Lu, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your wife.  What you're going through is extremely difficult!   I'll be praying for both of you.  Now more than ever I pray that Lu's 9-23-26 Rapture date comes true!

      Delete
  39. I’m so sorry to hear this Corey.. My prayers for your wife’s proper healing, and for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How to Make Your Link Clickable!

1. Copy the code below and paste it into your comment.
2. Copy the web address of the link you want to share.
3. Highlight PASTE HERE and hit Ctrl+V to replace that text with your link ("leave the quotation marks there!").
4. Do the same with the second PASTE HERE text.
5. Now your link will be clickable and many more people will check it out!
  <a href="PASTE HERE">PASTE HERE</a>   
Here is an example of what it should look like after you are done pasting...
  <a href="www.youtube.com">www.youtube.com</a>   

Colossians 3:2-4

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Philippians 3:20-21

But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.