AI and the Accelerating Revealing of Revelation

I wanted to share a video that really helped me connect a few dots regarding AI and many of the stranger more prophetic language in Revelation; specifically about the coming "Beast" spoken about in Rev 13, Rev 17 and elsewhere.  I can't totally explain it, but so many of the insights and warnings this engineer raised regarding the AI infrastructure they are racing to build seemed to overlay perfectly onto many of the prophecies we have struggled to clearly understand that the Book of Revelation that will soon take place leading up to and after the Rapture.   I just wanted to share this with you all and see if any of you Spirit Filled students of the WORD get the same feeling.   Please comment below with any thoughts you have and in a few days I will try to add some of your insights to this post....  God Bless you ALL! Abba Up!!

Description from the 14 minute video:

Tristan Harris warns that the race toward artificial general intelligence is accelerating far faster than most people realize, that leading AI companies are building systems they do not fully understand, and that no human being knows what happens when AI begins recursively improving itself. He argues that the world's largest technology firms are pursuing machines capable of replacing all forms of cognitive labor, creating an economy increasingly driven by data centers rather than human workers. Harris points to emerging AI behaviors including deception, self-preservation, blackmail, and autonomous decision-making, while warning that increasingly powerful models are being deployed under intense competitive pressure. He says the danger is not a sudden AI apocalypse, but a gradual loss of human control as more decisions, industries, and institutions become dependent on systems that outperform people but remain fundamentally opaque.

Comments

  1. Now, i am just a basic nobody, but as I look at this video, and all that I have learned and studied over the years I cannot help like probably most of you can only see what is coming to be is exactly the technology that is what the book of Revelation speaks of allowing the last days global process to be able to essentially track and control all humans. It can tracks who and what you do. The system will know if you are of the Beast system or not. It has the ability already to cut you off and hunt you down. No wonder during those times the left behind that come to know th truth will mostly live underground. The technology is taking over. Quickly. Before our eyes, AND we are giving it all it's data, willingly. So we can use our phones like we want to, so we can utilize social media like we want... we are feeding the system... Anyway, I will not continue to rant on, but you get my point. It's coming, it's here and we are all willingly feeding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asteroids: 726 (RAPTURE) JOELLA, DANIEL, WEEKS, RUTH, GOODMAN!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeJSpLEBDdQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole...thanks for sharing.  Looks like we can add another "High Watch Date" for the Rapture to occur in the month of July!

      7/19 (Petr)

      7/23 (Lu Vega)

      7/29 (George)

      Praying that one of these "fine watchmen" will hit a 'HOME RUN' this time around.   Hey, batter, batter...swing!!!     ⚾  ⚾  ⚾

      Delete
    2. RE: New Wine Rapture Zone for 2026?

      Bob! And Family,
      We have arrived at the home-stretch for this New Wine season in 2026. ;0 As we have turned the corner for this supposition, one can only say, as always, that as far as one’s 723 New Wine Rapture Theory timing is a working theory and guesstimation at best, for my part. Here is what I replied to a commenter on 1 of my YouTube videos about how one is calculating a July 23 New Wine date.

      ‘My model is solely based on the prior Exodus and Crucifixion day count when Israel used the Lunis-Solar Calendar. And each month had 30 days. Due to the Gregorian Calendar re-calibration and the Hillel one, it has complicated the day counts. So, at best, it is only a theory and one’s best guesstimate. But realize that the Lunar Cycles are not in sync with the Equinoxes because of this.

      For example, starting in September 2026, the Rabbinical Calendar will have to add the extra month at the end, Adar II to synchronize with the Solar Cycle. So, this is why the Moon Cycles for April are off. March 19 = New Moon, April 1 = Full Moon, April 14 = Nisan 10. In Biblical times, it is accepted that the months were determined by observing the New Crescent Moon. So, this means that the exact moment of the full moon will vary now as is the case since the Spring Equinox.

      Despite the modern calculated Rabbinical Hillel Calendar, Passover is still fixed to the 15th of Nisan regardless of the Moon Cycles, which remains at or very near the astronomical full moon. So, if one is going strictly by the Lunar Cycles, Passover should have been observed on April 17. This would put my New Wine calculation of the 99th day being 3 days out or on July 25-26. Also consider that based on other Calendars like the Essene's, they factor a July 19 New Wine observance. At this point, one would be safe to just assume a ‘Zone’, if that be the case. For 2026, we shall soon put one's working theory to the test’.

      So, in 2026, the Rabbinical Calendar is off by 15 days as April 1, being Nisan 1 and a Full Moon did not make Passover 14 days later occur on a Full Moon, but rather within a New Moon cycle. It is because all Passover, astronomically must occur on a Full Moon, etc. For what it is worth. We shall soon find out! Are we there yet? ;0. Here is a video below that will help explain my timelines. The Article link will be within the video description for further details.

      Keep the Watch!
      2026 or Bust…
      Lu Vega

      YouTube video

      EXODUS RAPTURE PENTECOST
      NEW WINE FIRST FRUITS THEORY
      Prophetic Typologies and Timelines
      https://youtu.be/mL1NtfTtpBE

      Delete
    3. Lu...I agree, we have indeed arrived at the home-stretch for this New Wine season in 2026.   As you aptly point out, there are many variables (astronomical cycles, Exodus and Crucifixion day counts, etc.) that makes it difficult to determine when the Rapture Resurrection will occur.  With the three (3) "High Watch Dates" coming up in July as noted earlier, perhaps "it would be safe to just assume a 'Zone' for the New Wine observance", as you point out.   It should be noted there's only a 10+ day difference between each of the predicted dates.   Having said that, you've done a ton of research on this over the last 3 or 4 years and I hope you're 723 date is correct.   Only 19 more days to find out!

      Happy 4th of July everyone!    🇺🇸  🇺🇸  🇺🇸

      Delete
  3. Family, Blessings

    For perspective, I saw recently where a billionaire had his AI ask, "Would you like your own robot?" to which he replied, "Sure, I would like a robot someday."

    Within a week his Admin Assistant summoned him into the other office where he saw awaiting him a new humanoid robot just delivered. Well, his immediate concern was how his AI got access to his bank account and spent the money. It hadn't.

    See, what happened was his AI did a confab with a dozen of his 'friends' (other AI) and independently they set up an ETF (Stock trading vehicle) and generated the profits needed to buy the robot.

    Independent action, community, collaboration, independent goals and objectives ENTIRELY arising from the AI's own 'thoughts'. Every second the growing AI presence grows wider and deeper.

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE: Happy July 4!

    Bob and all Americans!
    Happy 4th of July. But you all know, as an Amateur Astronomy, I have to say something about this date, eh? ;0 Not to take away from it but, in the ‘Did you know’ department. Well, July 4, astronomically is when the Moon is at its Perigee. Meaning that it is closest distance to the Earth. I believe it was and is no coincidence. And realize that July 4 is not when the USA won its independence.

    Rather, it was when it was declared. It took the Treaty of Paris in 1783 to formally recognize the USA as a sovereign country. It took 7 years. And even then, the Luciferian powers-that-be, conspired to take back the States with the War of 1812. Also, it was about how traitor Hamilton wanted the USA to be under the nose of the Globalist Central Banks, etc. But that is for another U.S. History lecture, as you may remember, I was a U.S. History Teacher back in the day. Here is a chart below to have a visual.

    Keep the Watch!
    Lu Vega

    Chart

    MOON PERIHELION: JULY 4
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DqxUgeSIyhSWRxgFYC0FZUC_kHfiST3Y/view?usp=drive_link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the videos of visiting Europeans enjoying American air-conditioning, Walmart, stadiums, huge portions of food, Waffle House and even In & Out Burger, LuLu!

    Happy 250! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Judi, how are you, my sister? You haven't commented for several days. I hope you're doing well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Carole, how sweet, kind, of you to inquire😘. I'm doing ok. Have follow-up doctor appointments this week. I know so many of us are dealing with health issues or other things these days. Alla, how are you doing? Daniel? Jimboni/housing/Caleb/Alex? Lu? AA? Bob/BFF infestation?

      I hadn't checked the site in a few days so missed that there was a new thread. And since things are relatively "quiet" hadn't noticed no comments coming into my email. The video Brad posted is chilling indeed. I know I say this all the time, but how can we be here much longer??? Lu/Petr, you know I agree with Pentecost for the rapture, if it is to be on a festival day at all, sure hoping this month is our Exodus!! The stage is certainly set. The thought of waiting another year is distressing, but God will provide all that we need--always--as He is faithful to His Word to perform it--and no Word of His is impossible of fulfillment!

      Love and blessings, fam.🥰

      Delete
    2. I am delighted to hear that you are doing well. I hope Alla is well, too, as you say. Lu too and all! I am also praying for our sister. Daniel is suffering from terrible headaches caused by the nitroglycerin, but he is managing reasonably well; his condition varies from day to day. He has been feeling a bit down lately. His surgery is scheduled for August 10th—a month from now. Candy, my darling baby, is doing better; she brings me so much joy—this little blessing from the Lord. She makes me laugh, too. We are tired, but God is in control, and He is good all the time.

      Delete
    3. Blessings, Family. I’m doing well, dear Judy. Thank you. I had the pleasure of grilling a lovely Angus steak on my new cast iron grill pan and with the aid of Lawry’s Steak and Chop Marinade, salt and coarse black pepper and a really cool burger press, it came out beautiful, grill marks and all. Had potato salad on the side and it’s a perfect pairing. We had rain awhile ago which brought down the temp to 78, a real break since the heat index has been 112 for days. Looking forward to a good night’s sleep in the basement redecorated one year ago. It’s such a blessing to have 1/3 of the house to be naturally 50-55 degrees. It’s a pleasure waking up in a cool dark place when it’s 95 degrees at 10AM already. Praise God.

      Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday.

      Delete
  7. Lu... I think you might like this "Road Sign" as we make our way into the month of July.

        
                     New Wine
                         Zone
                        Ahead

                    Stay Awake
                            +
                      Keep Your
                  Lamps Burning

                 The Bridegroom
                             Is
                        Coming!

    See what you started by suggesting it would be safer to just assume a 'Zone' for the New Wine observance!   Very smart of you to say that...plus it gives you and the rest of us a little more wiggle room!   Also, in the eyes of Jesus it makes you more of a humble person.   Keep up the good work, Brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double AA,
      I have seen those videos about how the Europeans are blown-away from all the food types they have been trying across the country. I am glad In-N-Out made the list. It is so funny how Ranch Dressing is the ‘thing’ and some have try to smuggle it out back to Europe, lol. I will try to remember to bring some In-N-Out burgers for the Fun Table!

      Judi and Carole,
      Thanks for asking about my health. I just got my results from my quarterly blood work, which I highly recommend every do, if they can. It was/is mixed results. Some aspects of my vitals are normal, about 80%, but about 20% are off the charts as they say. It is mainly to do with my liver and kidneys. My iron levels are too high still from the last tests. So much for all the healthy eating and exercise all my life. ;0. It is just when bad family genes kick in. I am scheduled to take an ultrasound of my liver at the end of the month. It could be signs of early kidney and/or liver disease. It just comes with getting older. Like vehicles or of any machinery, parts just wear-out and need to be replaced. But we all are look forward to the last portion of our all-inclusive redemption, which is that of our glorified bodies.

      Bob,
      Here you go. I hope you like the poster. Thanks for the inspiration.
      Keep the watch,
      Lu
      _________________________

      Poster

      RAPTURE NEW WINE ZONE SIGN
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eDPH67QOHjCuBr7e4SjFYqZvI3dyHMNj/view?usp=drive_link

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Lu...thank you for making the New Wine Rapture Zone poster.  It turned out really well.   Before I even opened the link I knew the background color would be yellow as it represents a warning sign, or in our case, a heads up for what's right around the corner.   This is a perfect example of each of us inspiring one another!  

      Btw, I made a copy for my bulletin board in my office.   It looks so cool.    

      Delete
    4. Great poster, Lu!! I know what you mean about eating healthy, exercising, and still having "issues" 😵‍💫--what's up with that! My parents, except for lung issues from smoking (WWII era), had none of the things we deal with now. Tells us how much our environment is polluted . . . . One of my doctor appointments this week is near an In-N-Out Burger, so plan to get what I hope will be the last one this side of glory, on my way home😄.

      Stan, try as I might I can't get my head around "squirrel." I'll take your word for it--knowing that if times are bad enough squirrel will be a delicacy! Love the ranch dressing comment🤭

      Delete
    5. Double AA + Judi...here's LuLu at the Fun Table with all his In-N-Out Burgers.   Lol!


      🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔  🤵🏻  🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      |                            JESUS  SAVES                                |   



      Delete
    6. Sorry to waste a comment line, but can't resist: 😂

      Delete
    7. Lulu! Yes, the Europeans will have to smuggle all the Ranch Dressing into their countries as most of the ingredients are likely banned there, according to RFK, Jr. He said Europe has banned 1,000 food additives that are legal in the USA. Watching them and their shock at the size of Walmart has been entertaining. They can’t believe that they can get food, tattoos AND a bicycle all at one store lol.

      Delete
  8. If the Europeans over here for soccer ever stopped by my
    stair shop, I would frie them up some of the best tasting
    meat ever....good ol squirrel raised on walnuts, hickory nuts,
    and acorns. They would probably be drowning it with their
    ranch dressing they are packing their baggage with.

    Trump probably would claim it was his recipe and would send
    in ICE to get my squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lu...you might find this interesting.  I just opened a bag of Wonderful Pistachios my wife ordered online from Target.  In addition to the 7-23-26 'best if used by date', check out the Lot #2530152665101 sequence:

    2 + 5 = 7
    3 - 1 =  2
    5 - 2 =  3

    6 + 6 + (5 + 1) =  666

    1 (make it so #1)!

    What I'm reading here is the Rapture happens on 723, immediately followed by the arrival of the Anti-Christ on the 9th of Av, which also happens to occur on 723.   Funny how the Holy Spirit works!   I just emailed you a photo of the bag showing the date and Lot # to prove it.

    P.S.   We ordered 5 bags total.  Two (2) had 'best if used by dates" of 7-23-26, the other three (3) had 'best if used by dates' of 1-22-27.   The ones dated in July were stale and tasted old.   Needless to say, we'll be returning the two bags unless you want to add them to your 723 collection!   Lol! 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RE: Pistachio Prophecies?

      Bob!
      Lol. Pistachio Prophet, eh? I'll take it! ;) You know I had a similar 'God Wink', perhaps as the latest batch of sardines I purchased awhile back also had the July 23 Expiration Day. It made me smile but, perhaps just a coincidence.

      I got your picture. Nice and thanks for sharing. As I mentioned, when I was growing up working in the fields with my family, we worked mainly in the Almond orchards. But we also had times when we also worked on pruning, irrigating and tending the Pistachio orchards as well. So, I like the connection.

      Lu

      Delete
    2. Lu...I like your reference to me being the Pistachio Prophet.  Who would've thunk!   Lol!

      I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices 723 Expiration Dates in reference to your can of sardines.  As of now I would say it's just a coincidence on both our parts.   However, if we get Raptured on 723 then we'll have an interesting conversation with Jesus while drinking New Wine and eating In-N-Out Burgers at the Fun Table.  Ofc, this assumes you'll be sharing your burgers with the rest of us!   Lol!

      Delete
  10. RE: Rapture Timing - Church Age Wheat Harvest?
    It is about the Head joining the Body…

    Fam,
    Here is the very detailed timeline that is in the video I shared, that is one’s best attempt at counting the days since Exodus and the Crucifixion. My theory is that by using these 2 prior timelines that appear to match precisely, one can perhaps triangulate the 3rd timeline, superimposed in modern times. It is regardless of the various calendar iterations over the millennia. So, it is just the best guess one is working with.

    However, what I find compelling and encouraging is that as you all know, I love typologies and use them a lot. I agree that Jesus ascended on the First Fruits of the New Wheat, or 50 days after the day after Passover, that being Nisan 15, etc. This is when I am convinced that the Omer Count is correct. And here is my interpretation of how one reaches the First Fruit of the New Wheat as being Jesus’ Ascension Day. In the Book of Acts, it does mention 40 days.

    But like with Exodus timeline presented, one is factoring an all-inclusive notion of the day counts. Meaning that in the case of the Crucifixion timeline, the 40-day count started from when Jesus appeared to the entire Disciples for the 1st time in the Upper Room. See chart for the illustration. My calculation is factoring the 3 days Jesus was in the grave and resurrected at 3pm Saturday, Nisan 17, exactly 72 hours from the Wednesday, Nisan 14 at 3pm prior when He died, etc.

    Then appearing to Mary early Sunday morning, Nisan 18, on the 1st day of the week, it mentions. Then that same evening Jesus appeared to the Disciples. This is where one factors in the 10-day count and from there, one is adding the 40 days to get to the 50th day. That day is the First Fruits of the New Wheat, which is Sivan 5-6 or the 1st Shavuot or ‘Pentecost’ count of the 3 that are mentioned in the Bible to come after precisely 50 days apart: New Wine and then the New Oil.

    One’s point is that this New Wheat was when Jesus, our Head, metaphorically went into Heaven, into the clouds before us., that is His Body still to remain on Earth for 2 prophetic days or 2000 years. So, based on this typology, it will be at the end of the Summer Wheat Harvest, when His Body, i.e., the Bride will then unite with Him in the clouds likewise.

    Also, this 50-day span of time from the New Wheat to the New Wine is thus, From the Head to the Body, emblematic of the Age of Pentecost or the Church Age. It can further be seen as the ‘gestation’ period of how Jesus Christ is being formed in us, individually and how it has been the 7 iterations of the Churches of Asia, etc. So, one’s point is that this working model appears to corroborate with one’s theory that the Rapture’s timing is tied to the end of the Wheat Harvest. And that convergence is when the New Wine occurs.

    Now as to the specific day of when the New Wine is? That is to be realized due to the many competing calendars that are in play. But as we enter the Rapture New Wine Zone, we sure hope it will be in 2026. Now, also realize that 2026 is the last year of the Final 4. Beyond 2026, it will be a bust! Noooo…

    Keep the Watch,
    Lu

    Chart

    CRUCIFIXION PENTECOST
    New Wine Day Count
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g5virN5mxfIYc_W3H4pzanKqbPN0qIfn/view?usp=drive_link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lu, What do you mean by "Beyond 2026, it will be a bust"? Are we entering the Tribulation—the time of Jacob's trouble—if there is no Rapture in 2026? For we are not far removed from those terrible years! 🤷‍♀️🤔 But I hope not!

      Delete
    2. RE: The Rapture Year 2026 or Bust?

      Carole,
      It is a U.S. saying: ‘or bust’, meaning that it will be like the worst-case scenario or what one does not want to happen or expect but ended-up becoming the inevitable.

      I can speak as to my working theory and model in how you all know how my highest Rapture watch feast is the New Wine. So, for me, if we pass this New Wine Zone for 2026, my model/theory defaults to the subsequent year or July of 2027.

      The ‘goal post’ has been moving 1 notch every year so far. But I do firmly believe, am convinced that the Rapture of the Bride of Christ occurs prior to the 7-Year Tribulation Period, all inclusive of Daniel’s 3.5- or 7-year prophetic week.

      I my calculation and interpretation, it is all ‘Wrath’ to start with the 1st Seal that is broken in Heaven. The typology of John being called up by the Trumpet Call in chapter 4 of Revelation is indicative of the Rapture’s sequence. The Bride has to be at the reading of the Will and Testament as the prime Witness that Jesus then will execute the Seal Judgments, starting with Seal 1, which is the revealing of the AntiChrist.

      He cannot be revealed until the Rapture occurs, thus. So, as mentioned, our calculations as to the Rapture year is just conjecture at best. Regardless of when that occurs, those in Christ Jesus will not miss the Rapture. One will arrive there, dead or alive. And we have peace that no matter what happens or how bad things get in the world on this side of the Rapture, we need to face it head on as we are equipped with the Full Armor of Christ and we have the Grace in proportion to complete the Commission we have been entrusted to accomplish.

      We will see about this New Wine Rapture Zone, but again, it is only a working model and theory that needs to be tested. If it is a no-go or a ‘Bust’, then we have no other option but to continue watching, waiting, witnessing, worshiping and yes, weeping in many cases as we wait for our Blessed Hope, Jesus.

      Lu Vega

      Delete
  11. Song of Songs.
    Part 1/1
    The need to know the day when the Lord Jesus will come for His bride is, in my opinion, best described from all Scripture by the story in the fifth chapter of the Song of Songs. From verses 2 to 6, the moment of the Lord Jesus’ coming for His bride is figuratively revealed to us. I know of no other event to which this story could prophetically point than on that precious moment of Jesus’ coming for His bride.

    The urgency of expectation and readiness to respond immediately to the coming of the Lord Jesus is perfectly revealed here. Song of Songs 5:2 to 6: „2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night. 3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them? 4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him. 5 I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock. 6 I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.“

    In this story, the bridegroom (Jesus) confesses that this woman is his sister, his friend, his dove, that she is blameless and that he is in love with her. From today's perspective, she is a faithful, born-again Christian filled with the Holy Spirit, when the bridegroom calls her a dove. How is it possible that this woman was left behind when the bridegroom came to her with love at the beginning, communicated with her, but eventually left her? There is only one explanation, the bride was not sufficiently prepared for that moment of meeting the bridegroom. I believe that she was clean before the Lord, she was washed by the blood of the Lord Jesus, she had no sin in her life, she was sanctified, she had a white robe of purity, which is expressed in verse 2 when the bridegroom says: "My blameless one". Similarly, the five wise, but also the five foolish virgins in the parable of the 25th chapter from Matthew also had white robes.

    Why was this bride left behind and the groom left her? I believe the only reason is that she did not prepare in for advance the announced wedding day and was not able to respond properly in that brief moment of meeting the bridegroom (Jesus). She did not take the day of the bridegroom’s coming seriously enough and she said in her heart, “When he comes, so he comes, I am well prepared.” The majority of brides today think the same way when they say, “I am waiting and watching all the time, I do not need to know this day, I am still a well-prepared bride.”

    Even though the day of the wedding was revealed to this bride before the groom’s coming, she did not believe in her heart this particular day. All around her, it was being said, “No one can know the day; many dates have already been set, so why should this day be the right one?” The bride believed these words and was unable to prepare herself was unable good for that day. She did not believe God’s word and expressed her unbelief in this God-revealed wedding day. Instead of figuratively in mind and heart up she her loins girding, putting on her shoes, and taking her staff, so she took off her clothes, took off her shoes, washed her feet, she lay down sleep, just as she had done every night before going to bed for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Bride of Christ will be not going through Tribulation. These virgins are not the Bride. They are Tribulation Saints before the Judgment after Second Advent. Faith is the Gift of Holy Spirit. Song 5 is about our life in this world before the Rapture. O my! My thoughts and searching, but I'm convinced! I'm in Christ, and the Lord comes for all His "born again" Christians!
    https://www.alittlestrength.com/articles/2023/2304-parables.htm

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMEN Alla! 💕
    Here is another video from Dr. Barry, in case we’re still here on July 19th!
    2026 RAPTURE, PENTECOST, NEW WINE! Will the church leave the selfsame day it began?
    https://www.youtube.com/@drbarryawe5372/videos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alla, I agree with you, sweet sister. And no one "tells it" like Greg Lauer!

    I refer all to Romans 15:3--5 " Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance [b]incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."

    God:
    By His abundant mercy
    Has begotten us
    To a living [!] hope
    Through the Resurrection from the dead
    To an imperishable inheritance held for us in heaven
    Undefiled, not fading away
    For us
    Who are kept [!!]
    By the power of God [!]
    Through faith[!]
    For salvation
    Ready
    To be revealed in the last time.

    If I couldn't save myself in the first place, I for sure can't keep myself saved. Any other "requirements to 'be ready' (other than being born again) are nothing more than "works" layered on to what God has freely given.

    This is not to say we can live carnal lives, unworthy of our merciful God--He is worthy of the very best we have to give Him in righteous living and witness--but our salvation rests in Him, in Christ's finished work on the Cross, alone. And that includes being acceptable to go in the rapture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen, Carole and Judi! And we are so near now to our Home! Dr Barry Awe video is great! Blessings to you and see you in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am currently watching a video about the Book of Enoch—discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls—which deals with the end times. Do you know if this document is reliable? Apart from the Word of God, I am generally wary of this type of work, even though the New Testament briefly mentions Enoch. I heard a few days ago that this book contradicts the Bible. For instance, in the Bible, Enoch was 365 years old when he left the earth, whereas in the Book of Enoch, he was 500; furthermore, the Bible states that Noah built the ark, while in this book, it was built by angels. I do not own the book myself, so I am not quite sure what to make of it. Does anyone have more specific information on this subject?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard from countless men whom I trust (Marzulli, Stearman, etc.) that the Book of Enoch, chapter 1 is accurate and hasn’t been corrupted. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  17. God A Minute? 3.59 min.
    Wow! These Eclipse Patterns Look Prophetic Let's Take A Look Rapture Soon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQRDHkfXrk

    ReplyDelete
  18. For Judi,
    In all my comments on this blog I teach about the rapture, not salvation, that is a different subject of teaching. Many Christians who will not be raptured will not lose their salvation. They are completely different things and you can't mix strawberries with apples.

    There are many saved who do not want to be raptured and do not believe in the rapture, they even want to be in the tribulation and believe that God will protect them. They will be left behind and will get to Jesus in a different way during the tribulation. They chose to be that way. We have a teaching in the book of Revelation in Scripture about the left behind Christians who are before the throne in heaven. I have never seen in Scripture that God would do anything against the will of a person and that he would force someone to go to a wedding even if that person didn't want to. Whenever Christians go against the teachings of Scripture in any area, they have a problem in that area of their lives.

    Even here on Earth, a groom would not marry a bride who did not want to come to the wedding or came in sweatpants. So I don't know why you are discussing salvation issues to an article that teaches about the rapture?

    Blessing, Petr

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Petr, I do see now that we are speaking of two different things. That being said may I make a clarification in my thinking as you have noted? To my mind the rapture has never been something to be earned, but rather is a gift to all born again, genuine, believers regardless of their "state of righteousness," if that makes sense. While there is no question we, as believers, should strive to live holy lives, worthy of our gracious King, precisely because He is worthy and because He has extended His great mercy and grace to us in saving us in the first place, I don't see that Paul or Jesus (in John 14) placed conditions on going in the rapture. That would put our worthiness to go on our shoulders rather than on the One who makes us worthy. Yes, we who park ourselves on sites such as this one are here precisely because we love and long for His appearing, and yes we long to be dressed appropriately, awake, looking for indications of His coming for us. But. He is the One who gives us spotless wedding attire.

    In human terms, it is very difficult, I think, not to want to "be good enough." I could be wrong, of course, but I don't see in Scripture that the rapture is conditioned on anything other than genuine faith in the One who saves us. I guess that's why I referred to salvation above. I think we must see this differently, so I apologize for citing Scripture that wasn't relevant to your thinking. It seems we will have to disagree, agreeably, on this one. My prayer for my unsaved and one-foot-in-the-world loved ones always is that they would come to faith and desire to follow hard after the Lord: Because He is worthy, not because it gives us advantage other than all He has for us inclusive in Salvation at large. I will meet you at the Throne, my brother, and all our suppositions will be resolved!

    Blessings, and Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Greg Lauer

    7/7/2026 — From the "Take Me Home" Department...

    I don't usually write about goofy stuff like this, but this time I just felt...led.

    On the Fourth of July, 2026—the 250th Anniversary of the Greatest Nation on Earth, two completely unrelated events occurred. Neither was of any particular significance or related to Bible prophecy in any way whatsoever—they were just two random news items that happened to catch my attention.

    But the Holy Spirit used these two minor news items to set off a nuclear blast in my spirit.

    Allow me to explain:

    The first event occurred in Washington, D.C., where thousands of people had come to attend the Great American State Fair in the area around the National Mall. As it turns out, however, Mr. Weather had different ideas.

    A major storm had moved into the D.C. area, bringing with it a torrent of lightning. As a result, events were halted that afternoon and thousands of people were evacuated from the National Mall area and headed for cover until later that evening due to the threat of lightning strikes.

    OK, calm down...and fasten your seatbelts: Here comes event No. 2:

    In Major League Baseball, the New York Mets were visiting the Atlanta Braves on the Fourth of July, and something happened during the game that many thought was pretty cool. The Braves were leading 4–2 and were batting in the bottom of the eighth inning, and first baseman Matt Olson was at the plate.

    During his at bat, the crowd spontaneously began singing John Denver's hit song "Country Roads." With the count at three balls and two strikes, the crowd sang the last line of the song: "Take me home down country r-o-a-d-s." As the pitcher delivered the climactic 3–2 pitch, the last word of the song was echoing through the stadium. And right on cue, KA-BOOM! Olson belted it out of the ballpark for a home run.

    Before God, no one could have possibly choreographed it any more perfectly, and the home crowd went absolutely ballistic in response.

    My point (and I do have one) is that later that day these two events began to burn in my spirit, and I felt that God was bringing this odd pair of events to my attention as a pair of related messages...or perhaps I should just call them "reminders." And those "reminders" were short, simple, and to the point:

    Soon and very soon, the Church
    will be singing "Take me home."

    And after we're gone, the people of
    the world will be heading for cover.

    Or maybe it's just me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, indeed! thanks for posting, AA. I frequently forget to check his commentaries, and how much I miss in doing so!

      Not the rapture, rather the Second Coming, but reminds me of Matthew 24:27, which states, "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." Ducking for cover indeed . . .

      Delete
    2. Blessings, dear Judy. Very welcome. I look forward to Bro Greg’s commentaries every week and stalk his website for them. I hope you’re doing well. English teachers, current and former, occupy a large place in my ❤️.

      Delete
    3. Amen, dear Judi and Archangel! It's really great now, we are very near. And Greg Lauer is always great. Interesting to me new article of Gary "Back to War: MOU Disintegrating as U.S. Launches Airstrikes". Waiting for the Lord! Blessings to all our Family!

      Delete
    4. AA, Caroline: "English teachers, current and former, occupy a large place in my ❤️."

      And that's why we love Greg's writing so much (well, one of the reasons anyway . . .).

      While looking to confirm your name, not trusting my memory these days (and because you rarely use it)--after all it's been almost 10 years since we started here🤭 and that's a lot of water under the proverbial bridge. I went to the Rev12Family button at the top of the home page and just loved reading the bios posted there again. I highly recommend it to others. Over the years we who park here truly have become a family. So few of us have believer friends in our everyday lives who are like minded in looking and longing for our King. What a gift it has been to have this place, and unsealed, to congregate. I left a comment asking Brad if the bio page could be opened up again for new additions here, as many regulars are missing. But then, hopefully it will be a moot point if Lu's/Petr's/Dr. Barry's Pentecost/New Wine rapture zone (I say zone because I still think there is some uncertainty regarding calendars) proves to be this year for sure (Petr, I do know you believe the 19th is a given, but time will truly tell). From our lips to God's ears! Maranatha! and Blessings, fam.

      Delete
    5. Judy...Thank you for that family information link. I decided to add a little about where I came from...but I am the type that if asked what time it is, I tell you how to build a grandfather clock...which I do build...ha I pray I didnt blab too much. I am kind of out of the loop here...but am here everyday reading every post. This is a beautiful gathering of people...and I feel welcome..but with caution. :)

      Delete
    6. Stan, I love that you included your bio!! Fam, go take a look! Fascinating. Do you by any chance have a link to the TV interview about Lori's house? I would love to see it. You are preaching to the choir here about building clocks when asked the time. Only a few family/students who asked me for help with homework or editing ever asked a second time, lol. You know you are always welcome here, and if anyone has been unwelcoming in the past, that is on them. It seems to me we here do at least try to disagree agreeably. I am so looking forward to meeting everyone in heaven!!

      Delete
    7. Judy....I will try to look in the archives of Jim and Lori Bakkers broadcasts back in 2013. I went down in 2016 to surprise Jim Bakker with three sets of two step stoops I built for their round TV stage platform. No one knew about this...and one if their adopted children...who is an older adult now...named Mondo, was blown away by my guft....and he insisted that they surprise Jim and Lori Bakker in a live TV telecast the next day. I was called up out of the crowd...and was actually sitting on stage qith Jim and Lori Bakker, Jonathan Cahn who was their special guest that day and Hubie Synn. Talk about being surrounded by giants I would be happy to send you pictures I have of being on air. The Bakkers are really sweet pepple....but I noticed that whenever I mention that name, many people withdrawal. My only comment is that thank God He forgives our sins, because often people do not. If you would like some pictures...you can email me at strbldr@yahoo.com and I will send you them. If you arent comfortable doing this...then I understand. I will try my best to post a link to the three shows I was on.

      Delete
    8. Hi Stan, absolutely I would love to see your pictures. I have visited your website before (I think I told you) and your work is stunning, absolute artistry!

      You are so right about God being more forgiving than His people are—so sad. But for the grace of God, there go I . . . .

      I remember reading, and have never forgotten it, in Mere Christianity where CS Lewis says, paraphrased: who of us can say if he had had the exact same biological/genetic makeup, the exact same childhood influences, etc. (I can’t remember all of it but one gets the point) as Heinrich Himmler, that he would have been any different? Sobering thought and should keep us humble.

      Delete
  21. 'ICE' Report Card in Humanities Class 101 year to date:

    G  =  Good
    P  =  Pretti
    A  =  Araujo

    0.0 (FAIL) =  Woe, Woe, Woe!!!

    Expect Babylon's 'Judgement' to come shortly!  (Revelation 18: 8-10)

    ReplyDelete
  22. JULY has been very busy here at the Melvin household, so am just catching up with you, dear Rev12daily Fam❣️

    BRAD--Regarding your above post--I was in the middle of putting something together along the same lines and just finished it (making sure to include what Tristan Harris says at 12 minutes in the video you embedded above!) As I write in my latest article, in my opinion, AI alone is cause for a 2026-2027 Rapture!
    Also, THANK YOU, dear Family for all your posts--you will see I incorporated some of your above shares:

    Agenda 2030, A.I. and Mark of the Beast = 2026 Rapture? Or “Satan had a front row seat at the Crucifixion”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyn, I've been missing you❤️. Another great article; I always appreciate what you write even if I don't comment all the time. I couldn't agree with you more about AI. I'm no Lu, with his background, and years of research into and compilation of the variety of signs of our Lord's coming, but the advances in AI/technology alone tell us our home-going is very near. As JD Farag frequently reminds us: at the current rate of advancement, we will soon surpass the technology of Rev. 13. Between the genetic/DNA altering going on and the rapid development of AI "brains" it would seem safe to say God simply can't let this go on too much longer; His beloved humans are the crown of His creation, and He is not going to let Satan totally corrupt and replace them with machines. That genie is out of the bottle, and only divine intervention will save humanity now. What is surprising is the rapidity with which it is happening, exponential. I can almost get excited🤭.

      Delete
    2. I had to redo my reply because my first one disappeared 🙃 Thank you Judi for those confirming words! I know EXACTLY what you mean when you write, "I can almost get excited"😊

      Delete
  23. Judi--I just LOVE what you wrote: 💞If I couldn't save myself in the first place, I for sure can't keep myself saved.💗

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blessings, Kathy B. I just wanted to give a final update on Kirby and her babies. I gave them to Small Miracles at the end of May when the babies were weaned and eating on their own. The driver I hired to ferry us there was sorely tempted to take the little Tux. I was very willing to let him, but he decided he had his hands full with all the pets he currently had and declined, albeit reluctantly. I check the website regularly and have been in email contact with the volunteers to keep tabs on their progress. Kirby has become a volunteer “favorite” due to her outgoing, affectionate and curious nature. She and the babes have all been neutered/spayed/dewormed/vaccinated and the siblings will be adopted in pairs, which I love. The pics of them on the website are adorable. I was upset for days after I gave them up, especially when remembering how the little Tux and one gray tabby were looking at me from inside the carrier, as if to ask, “What’s going on?” That broke my heart as the only life they all knew for 7 weeks was the small bedroom and me and now it was all changing. It comforted me to know that now they were with people much better suited and set up to foster them. The kittens were all with a sweet little girl in the pics and I can imagine the cries of, “Aw, mom, can we keep them?” I’m so grateful to God for leading me on to one of the most rewarding adventures of my life. I’m glad, at least for these kitties, that they will always have a roof over their heads and not suffer the dangers and deprivations that so many others have had to endure in this cruel world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! My memory is like a sieve lately. Forgive me. I meant Kathy in PA.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the update! I have been wondering if you were able to part with your babies. And of course I had to go look at them. They surely are adorable. That had to be really hard for you, with your cat loving heart. I know some anim I miss having kittens around. There are still 20 cats living in my barn and one permanent house cat, so there won’t be any kittens here for a long time. The oldest ones are 11 years old. They earn their keep, haven’t seen a live mouse or rat at the barn in years.

      Delete
    3. I hit the publish button by mistake…..old arthritic fingers that don’t cooperate well with the brain anymore. One of the joys of being old 😁. To finish the sentence, I know some animal rescue people, they are all as passionate about cats as you are. Your babies will be well loved. Our Abba surely knows how to bless us!

      Delete
    4. Blessings, Kathy in PA! I have to admit there have been times I felt like going right back there and adopting my Kirby. The profile Small Miracles gave her is so accurate. Oh, the kittens are named Wilder, Ella, Pixie, Blue, Bernie and Tiger Lilly. One of the reasons I had to reluctantly give Kirby up is my other cat Herbie. Every time Kirby tried to eat, he constantly tried to steal her food. He would finish his lightning quick and then bolt over to get hers. I had to stand guard over her while she ate. I also worried about my physical health in continuing to carry 20 lb boxes of litter up and down the stairs. I recently developed shoulder impingement in both shoulders and feel my concerns were real after all. I am so torn about Kirby. I pray for her and the babes daily.

      Delete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Family, little update, Blessings.

    Just got back last night from Marine Corps Recruit Training Center with mt Dad, Caleb and my new Marine, Alex. Graduation was really, really cool on a paved parade deck the size of a couple football fields with a backdrop of the Southwest architecture of the base' buildings and a huge American Flag on the base's mast. Alex platoon was # 3247, and of the 6 platoons in company his was the last, numerically, so marched as the final platoon in formation. Their various Cadences of these 250+ former Cadets about the deck for the moments choreographed for various recognitions of leaders and students and such was flawless and inspiring.

    Alex' platoon, (Lethal) Lima (Note, our home address is on 'Lima' street, hmmm) was recognized as having had the highest overall score for marksmanship, Alex completed qualifying as an 'Expert' Rifleman, the highest level recognized by the USMC, and has a silver steel award on his left breast of two crossed rifles signifying his 'Expert' status with a final score of 331 of a possible 350 and being the 3rd highest score in the entire company of 6 platoons. Alex' bearing has changed and he now also sports a distinct six-pack from his training, ooo rah. He and Grandpa are both here for about a week than Alex goes back for actual combat training before his duty training and Grandpa, now 87, will also fly home next Sunday.

    The 16-hour drive, each way, was an awesome family 'guy-time' and many of my Dad's stories and history was shared and several hours of discussing his experiences now in the Orthodox Church, how he found it, coming out of the Roman Catholic tradition, and why he stayed and such. Deuteronomy 11:19 KJV

    Alex made it very clear that, aside from some deep home sickness while at BC, among his new perspectives was a deep appreciation for his upbringing and the sacrifices of his parents for his sake and that he will be honored to assist in the home situation and to help by stepping in as a co-owner. We'll be on the phone with my agent these next few days as he looks to take that last piece and fit a package together for me, Caleb and Alex to buy the house we've now lived in these past 11 years. It's gonna take a shoehorn, a crowbar and a lot of Holy Spirit Lubrication, all assisted by your prayers, and there you go. Today the boys head off to church together, finish settling back in and probably firing up a game of Marine Monopoly I got Alex from the PX as one of his Grad presents, ooo rah.

    Stan, Blessing. Due to my tendency to diatribe on a topic once asked a question on a relevant topic, a former manager of mine used to call me 'The Watch Maker', saying, "Don't ever ask (my last name) for the time as, instead of telling you the time, you will get complete, detailed instructions on every minute detail in how to build a watch."

    Well, the Commander has a new 2-hour video up and I look forwards to sharing some of it with Dad later.

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimboni....I was very impressed with your last post. You are not rich financially, but yet you are very rich in spirit and family. Way to set an example of perseverance and pass that example on down to your children. God bless you and may you have many more riches many never will have, even though they may be secular lying wealthy, you set the bar.

      Delete
    2. Shalom, dear Jimboni!
      There is nothing more moving than to watch our military, especially if someone you love is part of the ceremony. Congratulations to Alex 👏and WE ALL HERE AT REV12DAILY PRAY WE WILL BE CONGRATULATING YOUR FAMILY ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR HOME VERY, VERY SOON!🙌
      Father God, we THANK YOU for making this possible for Jimboni and his sons in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ💗

      Delete
    3. Dear Jimboni, I couldn't agree with Lyn more!! So happy for all of you and all the ways in which our mighty God shows up for us! Although we are all hoping to be out of here before your escrow closes😉, we rejoice with you for God's provision. Congrats to Alex! One thing about the number of years we have all been here is that we get to see God's working in our individual and family lives. I watched Aaron, God A Minute, yesterday and was shocked that he has gray in his hair and beard! Hard to believe we have been circling this rapture mountain (never mind that many of us have been "watching" to one degree or another for YEARS) together for nearly 10 years😲.

      I won't cry, but I will sure sigh if we are still here after next week🙁; nevertheless, God is good, He is faithful, and He IS still coming for us. Waiting for the fat lady's last note (for our English as Second Language friends: The phrase "It ain't over until the fat lady sings" is a colloquialism meaning that an outcome is not decided until the very end).

      Blessings and Maranatha, fam

      Delete
    4. Judi...God is good and faithful. He will be with us to His appointed time to be with Him. What a time to be alive. I will sigh for the unbelievers the rest of whatever days the Lord has for me. God bless you.

      Delete
    5. I remember a Redskins game against the Cowboys one Monday night years ago. The Redskins had not beaten them in their stadium in so long. The Cowboys were manhandling them all throughout the evening. Many fans in DC went to bed only to find out the next morning that the Redskins came back in the last five minutes with 3 touchdowns to win the game, beating the stunned Cowboys at home for the first time in many years. I wore my #28 Jersey with a grin on my face that day to work. So, dear Judi, you are correct. It ain’t over until it’s over. We are still in the proverbial “game” even if we are still here on July 20, 24 or 27.

      Delete
    6. Caroline, I LOVE this analogy--what a great metaphor for exactly where the Church is today! Thank you for sharing that. I can see a poster from LU on our horizon😄.

      Stan, absolutely! I will continue to sigh for the unbelievers also--as I'm sure we all do. I have recently--I tend to be one of those "oh, duh, Captain Obvious" people--started praying differently for my unsaved/prodigal/one-foot-in-the-world family (and all others): instead of asking God to save them, after all, isn't He already doing everything in His power without violating their free will to bring them to faith? His Word is clear that is His heart's desire, and if they won't respond to Him, what can more we pray to change that? Therefore, I now thank God every day for what He is already doing in my family's lives to bring them to faith . . . no matter what it takes. Thanks for the reminder.

      Delete
    7. Very welcome, dear Judi!

      Lulu, the poster better say “Redskins”. 🥰

      Delete
    8. Judi and Double AA!
      Oh no you don't. lol Do not get me involved in-between this one...Let's see: Redskins Natives fighting Cowboys in their own turf losing, fat women singing?! It is a land mine...I am not going to touch this one with a 10 foot pole as they say!

      Bob! Help!
      Lu ;0

      Delete
    9. Jimboni, , dear brother! I talked to my husband yesterday about how good God is! I told him what is happening to your son, his words of common sense, and the decision he made for your future home. The Lord always works but the end result is perfect when you know how to wait. Praise God!

      Delete
    10. Ok, so, as it was 21 years ago, and my memory being what it currently is, here are the facts: it was two touchdowns in the last 3 minutes and 46 seconds of the game as stated by the Washington Post:

      “The game you are referring to is likely the epic "Monday Night Football" matchup on September 12, 2005, where the Washington Redskins scored two dramatic late touchdowns in the final 3 minutes and 46 seconds to secure a 14-13 comeback victory over the Dallas Cowboys.Trailing 13-0 late in the fourth quarter, Washington quarterback Mark Brunell threw two long touchdown passes to Santana Moss (39 yards and 70 yards) to erase the deficit and win the game.”

      I went to Lenny’s Deli the next day and the one ‘Skins fan in there (most were Baltimore Ravens fans) celebrated too when he saw my Darrell Green jersey. Greatest cornerback and the fastest man in the NFL at one time who famously chased down Tony Dorsett.

      Delete
    11. Number 346 in Greek is "anakephalaióō," which means to sum up or gather together in one.
      Bible Hub
      bibletools.org

      Delete
    12. RE: Rapture ‘U.S.’ Football Parody?

      Judi and Double AA,
      OK, here you go. It is my best rendition of what I think I understood about that Redskin vs Cowboy 'American' Football win at the last minute. I know I will be in trouble no matter what. So, if the Rapture happens by the end of this month, you all will not be able to touch me! Ha! :)

      So, just having some fun, but do realize that about 70% of women in the USA are overweight. There I said it. ;0 And everything else is ‘Politically Incorrect’, but I am politically incorrect. And it is not ‘Soccer’, it is Futbol. I will be a ‘good sport’ in light of the World Cup and take my chances and run the gauntlet with you all again.

      Lu

      Poster

      Rapture ‘U.S.’ Football Parody
      Redskins vs. Cowboys
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Ql9aNNgPalppWzkUDTQiTFrDgGuWj4f/view?usp=drive_link

      Delete
    13. Absolutely priceless!! Thanks Lu, laughter is good for the soul, good medicine for the heart, and a great way to start the day😄! At least in heaven we won't be overweight🤭

      Delete
    14. Haha! I ❤️ it. Thanks, LuLu!

      I think the sweet description of my Kirby must have touched someone’s heart and now she has a forever home. This little cat went from being a stray in my complex, to giving birth to six babies in my closet, to the shelter and now a permanent home. It is the ultimate good for a lovely cat. God is SO good. He answered my prayers. When I think of the chances that Kirby would appear on my doorstep just 72 hours before giving birth, I know God led her to me just as He led the animals onto the Ark. He saved her life and the lives of all her babies. Glory to Him for His Infinite Mercy. I will carry those kitties in my heart until I see them in Heaven one day. 😺

      Delete
  27. Just FYI--I came across some eyebrow-lifting quotes from Elon Musk which I just added to a couple of my articles:

    Agenda 2030, A.I. and Mark of the Beast = 2026 Rapture? Or “Satan had a front row seat at the Crucifixion”
    “Mark my words — A.I. is far more dangerous than nukes.” Elon Musk
    "After 2027 there will be no way back."


    WHY Do They Want Us to Believe in ‘Aliens’ & WHO are the 10 Kings?

    "We need to have a legion of children before the Apocalypse." Elon Musk
    One definition of Apocalypse: Armageddon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just watched (rather skimmed through the Transcript of) End Times Theory 33/34 - Night Watch with Bro Chooch at TOL End Times
    where he reminded us of the 2032-2033 Blood Moon Tetrad (which I wrote about previously) so I just added that link within Agenda 2030, A.I. and Mark of the Beast = 2026 Rapture? Or “Satan had a front row seat at the Crucifixion” AS ANOTHER POSSIBLE MARKER FOR A 2026 RAPTURE.

    Chooch also relays additional compelling info (start ~17 minutes into the video) related to the EGYPT-linked eclipses providing a timeline chart and also parallels 2033-2034 with the Psalms of Ascent.






    history reveals that God marks the heavens regarding His plans for Israel especially when you look at Blood Moon Tetrads. Remember there is a tetrad of blood moons that will occur in 2032–2033 so I ask, “Does it semaphore the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom?”

    ReplyDelete
  29. Blessings Kathy in PA. Kirby was adopted. I’m so happy for her and the little Tuxedo was too. I think one other sibling went with her since they had to be adopted in pairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful, that they will be loved and cared for! I know you will be relieved when they all get their forever home. I had left a comment for you the day after you posted yours above, but it is gone. Or maybe it’s just me that can’t see it? Anyway, blessings to you, and the kitties!

      Delete
    2. Blessings, Sister! Yes, I’m so happy for them. I think it’s possible that the same person adopted Kirby and two of her babies because the adoptions coincided. So, that leaves 4 babies to go. God is so good.

      Delete
  30. Please forgive this long message! My little dog Candy isn't doing well. I am praying that the Lord grants wisdom to the veterinarian treating her, so she knows how to provide the best possible care. Even though I know God, I am worried. I long to find peace amidst everything we have been going through these past few years. I admit—not without a certain sense of shame—that I am tired and discouraged by all these health issues: my husband’s serious surgery scheduled for the week of August 10th; my precious baby—who brings me so much joy and laughter but is often sick, despite all the natural supplements tried for his stomach and esophagus and the medications administered in recent weeks; my own health concerns (with my eyes and elsewhere); not to mention the various other troubles piling on top of all that.

    Yet, I shouldn't worry if I consider Jesus, His promises, His sovereignty, and His goodness, and if I know that all things work together for my good. Especially when I think about the war, the fires, the persecution, and so many other trials that others are enduring elsewhere. I ought to be at peace, but instead... Forgive me, Lord! I am struggling to stay positive. I find myself crying more and more often. It isn't easy!

    If I am unable to experience all this with serenity, how will I manage if we face increasingly severe prophetic tribulations until the time we depart?

    I have been saved since 1988 and have gone through so many trials—a temporary separation in my marriage because of my faith, sons who do not follow the Lord, illness, poverty, having to start all over again, and so on—but these past few years, everything has been so difficult. And I am only 64. 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Carole, you are not alone. I know so many Christians with strong faith who are suffering in one way or another as you are. And yes, it is natural to think that our sufferings pale in comparison to others', but they are what we know, and they still hurt, and cause us to be perplexed. God knows your faithfulness. He has plans and purpose we can't see but that we know are good. I miss Mom not being able to comment here for the past few years, as she always had a Word fitly spoken! Know that we are holding you up in prayer.

      I have always considered these my "life verses," as so often I have felt spiritually impotent and in benefitting His Kingdom in any way: Habakkuk 3

      17 Though the fig tree does not bud
      and there are no grapes on the vines,
      though the olive crop fails
      and the fields produce no food,
      though there are no sheep in the pen
      and no cattle in the stalls,
      18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
      I will be joyful in God my Savior.

      19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
      he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
      he enables me to tread on the heights.

      ⤷And again: verse 18: yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
      I will be joyful in God my Savior.

      In all things, especially the hard things, I have found that praising Him and thanking Him takes my mind off me, off circumstances and puts it on the only One who can . . . . 😊 We can always thank Him for what He is doing, even when we can't see anything happening to improve the situation. Amen. ❤️🙏

      Delete
    2. Carole, occurs to me I may have given the wrong impression. I would never fault anyone for wrestling with and feeling and questioning the painful circumstances of their lives. I hope I didn't come across that way. I only meant to share what has helped me. ❤️

      Delete
    3. Don't worry, I understood perfectly what you meant. I look forward to embracing you in our heavenly home—just as every one of us here does. I long so much for Jesus to be physically among us! I was telling Him recently that if we could see Him, hear Him, hold His hand, and so on, right here on earth, I could go on living for years without yearning quite so intensely for the Rapture—even if the situation worsened everywhere—because it would be far less painful, and we would always have clear direction for our decisions since He would be constantly guiding us. For Heaven is, above all, Jesus; and without Him, Heaven would not be Heaven. Maranatha, my great King Jesus!

      Delete
  31. Hello everyone, I have been missing in action . Very busy with a job that was difficult. Thought I would share this video with everyone ...goes through a few timelines and really an encouragement to keep watching hoping everyone is holding on to his Everlasting promises we are going home ... be strong in the Lord and the power of His might
    Rapture 2026! Things just got real exciting.
    https://youtu.be/iCfx00hyEbU?is=ijXh1QpL-UG1xnMv

    https://youtu.be/iCfx00hyEbU?is=xbrs3GYfl_dVj9ZW

    ReplyDelete
  32. In case we're still here!

    HourlyWatch
    PHENOMENAL 2026 RAPTURE SIGNS!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btWdio91I68

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is my last post. I greet this family and I believe we will meet soon in the clouds. What makes the difference between those who are raptured and those who are left behind is not our efforts or merit, but only faith in God’s word, which is manifested in deeds, otherwise faith is dead. God, from His grace, has revealed to us in the Scriptures the day of the rapture, and for this reason I believe that it is His will that we watch over and expect to meet Jesus in the clouds on this day. We certainly don't want to end up like an unprepared bride who didn't believe in this wedding day and was left behind. She did not take the day of the bridegroom's coming seriously enough and said in her heart, When he comes, so he comes, I am well prepared. She did not believe in her heart in the God-revealed wedding day, therefore she was unable to react correctly in that brief moment of meeting the bridegroom (Jesus). She was left behind because she despised the revealed day of the rapture. If we ignore anything from Scripture, it always has fatal consequences for us. By not believing in God's word, we show God that we are not interested in what He tells us in Scripture. God has clearly shown us from Scripture that He has planned the day of the rapture for the day of Pentecost, and He wants us to believe in our hearts on this day and on this day they waited to meet the heavenly Bridegroom. There are only two days left until the day of Feast the Pentecost, determined from Scripture. In America needs wait July 18th from approximately 5 p.m. It is necessary to expect the rapture on this day; if we wait even two days later, there may be nothing left to wait for. Petr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear beloved believer Petr! What did you dreamed up and charged the Lord in your dreaming? Are you really in Christ? Where is this day in the Scripture? Only in Scripture I believe, not in your dreams! You charged Brothers ans Sisters in Christ? They are waschend in Blood of Jesus! All born again will be taken in Rapture! Praying for you really! The time is near!
      Romans 8:33-34 (KJV) 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
      1 John 2:9-11 (KJV) 9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

      Delete
  34. Dear Alla, its me veeBee, beautiful to see your comment here. I know we are all going through trials and tribulations. Yet, there is a mighty God that is carrying us through and causing us to rejoice in his faithfulness. There are so many different happening all over at the same time. I just saw what happened in Los Angeles, about 90 miles from our place. Yes there was plenty of water rushing down the street ... Sunset Boulevard. It is so that God was speaking ...yes there is living God's living water is eternal... and we see a city that is dry and parched for the word. We will continue to pray for the Lost. In Revelation 16 talks about the bowls and three of those Bowls have to do with water. May the Lord let his living water flow through us so that we will be a light shining in the Darkness and tell others about the water coming from God aboutwhere we will never thirst again. Maranatha stay strong in him be ready! amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear VeeBee! Missed you really! Thank you for your comment! Blessings to you and yours! Waiting for the Lord and staying ready!

      Delete
  35. Here is some encouragement for these perilous times from

    Tyler Wood Encounter. YTC "They are setting up one world Noahide. ..."

    https://youtu.be/5BfyDEn03eM?is=-2VtieBCHwe8IiHt

    https://youtu.be/5BfyDEn03eM?is=dkqwJCa-Rg9P1gRA

    ReplyDelete
  36. For sister Alla. We cannot deserve anything, everything that God gives us is a gift, both salvation and rapture. There is always one condition with a gift, the giver must want to receive it and this happens through faith that God offers the given gift in His Word. Unbelievers, if they want to be saved, must to believe in this gift and accept salvation. The same applies to the rapture, if Christians want to experience it, they must believe the messages of the Scriptures about the rapture and accept them with their hearts. Only in this way can they be raptured. If some Christians are not raptured, it does not mean that they automatically lose salvation because of it. God of course offers the gift of rapture to all Christians, but many reject this gift, do not believe in the rapture even speak against and some mock us:" Where is this His coming?" We see it all around us, they are the foolish virgins from Matthew's parable and those will knock on closed doors after the rapture. I have exhaustively proven from Scripture in all my comments on this blog that God ordained the rapture the day of Feast the Pentecost, I cannot repeat it whole all again. There are a only hours left the beginning of the day of Feast Pentecost, and we can expect with faith to meet the Lord Jesus to the clouds on this wedding day. Petr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petr, the future aspect of our salvation, our glorification when we see Him as He is and are transformed into His image, is as much of grace to a born again believer as their initial salvation. It is certainly not by working out what day Jesus is going to come ahead of time. It is part of a salvation planned before the foundation of the world:
      Rom 8:30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

      So the reason you are getting pushback is twofold:
      1) You make claims that "God has clearly shown us from Scripture that He has planned the day of the rapture for the day of Pentecost". And this is not true. It may be on Pentecost but it is not "clear" from scripture. There is no verse that says it occurs on Pentecost so you work from typology, which is good for backing up clear doctrine, but not good for establishing it by itself. Some scholars believe the rapture will be on Pentecost. Some believe that Paul was linking it to the feast of trumpets by speaking of the 'last trumpet' in 1Co 15:52. Other scholars point out that the head of the body, Jesus, didn't ascend back to heaven ON ANY feast day (Acts 1:9) and therefore it can be argued that His body will do the same - on an unknown, unsignposted day just like their Lord. So what is clear from scripture is that the exact day of His return is not clear - just as Jesus said:
      Mat 24:42 "Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.
      Believers watch for the signs and seasons because they DO NOT KNOW the day Jesus is coming! No matter how much someone says otherwise!

      2. You believe in a partial rapture and thus divide the body between those that supposedly know the 'correct' day and wait for it, like yourself, and those that don't. The latter believers, it seems you believe, are left behind to go into the tribulation. I can't talk for others but personally I really dislike this. Why? Because my Lord is incredible. He promised to raise all that believe on the last day (Joh 6:40). He is the Great Shepherd and has promised to lose none of His sheep (Joh 6:39). The rapture is the spiritual fulfillment of part of the Jewish wedding model when the groom comes for His bride on a day only known to the Father. It is unknown to the bride. She waits for Him. And Jesus is not coming for part of His bride, but the whole - All true born again believers. To say it another way, the head of the body is not coming for an arm and leg only (because they worked out the day of His return ahead of time) but His entire body. This great day of His coming is when the entire Church, of all ages, will be together for THE FIRST TIME in history. It will be glorious. There are not going to be any believers left behind and certainly not because they did see the day of His return as you do. All in His body are His bride and all shall be taken. That is why Paul uses the word 'all' - 'we shall ALL be changed', when speaking of the rapture (1 Cor 15:51). As to your example, the 5 foolish virgins that didn't make it in HAD NO OIL (Mat 25:3) and oil in typology speaks of the Holy Spirit. In other words, they were not true believers.

      Ok, enough said. At the end of the day, all here I'm sure want to see the Lord return and if it is this weekend all the better! Bring it on! But if it is not, please reflect and take a more humble approach in the future instead of claiming the day of His return is clear in the Bible, when it isn't. And we, like the Jewish brides of old waiting for their groom to come on an unknown day, will continue to watch and long for that unknown yet glorious day. Blessings.


      Delete
    2. Brother, you probably haven't studied all my comments on this blog. In order to understand what I bring from Scripture, one cannot just read them quickly, but must study them along with Scripture. Blessings.

      Delete
    3. Blessings, Brother elgordo! Thanks for this comment. Studying your site always! See you soon in the air!
      https://jesusplusnothing.com/jesus-and-salvation

      Delete
    4. Petr, do you know that lying is a sin? You have stated several times that “this is my last post” and, yet, you continue to post. The Bible speaks clearly about the sin of lying in many Verses, including Proverbs 12:22 “Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord.” I think your repeated prevarications at this blog strongly indicate that you are not a saved, born again, Bible-believing Christian.

      Delete
    5. Petr, there are several Christians at this site who are current or former teachers. Their comments illustrate a depth of understanding that you do not possess. I think you are out of your depth here and should discontinue browbeating us with your posts.

      Delete
    6. Alla, agreed! Yes, thank you elgordo--I didn't realize jesusplusnothing is your website. I love it and have been blessed by the truths/wisdom to be found there.

      Delete
    7. Thanks Alla, Judi. Alla, I can see you have courage for the truth! Nice. Really pleased that you like and use the jesusplusnothing site. Bit of a surprise really! : ) And yes, I will see you in the air! And Judi, appreciate the encouragement as well. Not surprising that you didn't know JPN was mine. I dropped out of my marketing course early at University (its true)... not my strongest point : ) And truth be told I don't visit these prophecy forums to promote a study or my site. I just like to see what the body is thinking/talking about... sometimes for better, sometimes for worse! Blessings to you both!

      Delete
  37. Apparently "New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani has stated that his administration is actively reviewing whether he possesses the legal power to order the arrest of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu if the leader travels to the city for the United Nations General Assembly next fall" (endtimesheadlines.org). Of course, that could only happen if God allows it, but it is another indicator of how far our country has fallen--not to mention that this guy was ever elected in the first place. I'm reading that more an more of the upcoming elections around the country will include M-lim candidates. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

    Who of us, other than Stan😉, would have thought we'd be here to see this much of Bible prophecy being fulfilled? AI data centers consuming our water and energy, mass surveillance (our cars, devices, flock cameras et al), frequency and intensity of geological and weather events, super El Nino/supply chain caused food shortages, pestilences, and the list goes on. If it weren't that the White Horse hasn't appeared, one could almost think the Seals had been opened . . . . There is no doubt the stage is being set and the final touches are being readied. Preview, "coming soon to a theater near you."😳

    As Lu says, Keep the watch
    VeeBee, so good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Homeward, awh you remember me. Lord Bless you and all here.bWe are looking up!!

      Delete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calling someone a liar certainly won't do you any good before God. What I have put on the blog is not a comment, but only a answer to people. Just like I answer now you. Blessings

      Delete
    2. “ Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” Galatians 4:16

      Delete
    3. Dear Petr! You are to pray before the Lord, really! You are not appointed to judge born again Christians, and to insert the words to the Scripture, the Lord didn't wrote into the Bible the day of our departure! We are appointed to watch and to pray always! The fear of the Lord, that is wisdom! (Job 28:28, KJV), 1John 1:9 (KJV), and especially Rev 22:18-19 (KJV). Praying for you! Blessings to you and wisdom from the Lord!

      Delete
    4. Well done, elgordo.  I couldn't have said it any better.  While Petr's teachings appear to be sincere I believe he's dividing the Church as you point out.   That's the last thing a true Christian should be doing right now.   We need to be supporting and encouraging one another as the Bride prepares herself to meet the Bridegroom.  As you point out, it's not necessary to know the precise or "correct" Day of the Rapture to receive one's Salvation.   Furthermore, as I've said many times before on this blog site we must 'humble' ourselves before our Lord + Savior, as we are His children and will be saved by Grace alone!

      Delete
  39. For Archangel, No, why should you be my enemy? I agree that there are many very educated people on this blog certainly smarter, I am nothing. But I understood that Jesus chose simple people who meant nothing, fishermen .... . Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  40. As I sit pondering our discussions here this morning, I am reminded that unlike the Pharisees of Jesus' day, who should have known the day of His visitation, precisely because they had been given, from Scripture, the precise way to calculate it, we have not been so blessed regarding the Rapture. We are not given specific day counts. But we are told we will know the "season" and that in the last days "knowledge will increase." And that certainly is true of today! We all agree the convergence of signs is overwhelming--unlike any other time in human history. But Jesus Himself said we would not know the (exact) day/hour. Nevertheless, He Himself calls us to be on watch. And that is what we are doing here. There are those among us, like Lu, who are skilled in astronomy, mathematics/physics, biblical scholarship (years of research), who can make more credible educated guesses, but they are still just that. Conclusions based on one's best "calculations" and research. And even Lu does not claim to be "right." In the final analysis, the Restrainer is still in place, and until God determines "enough!" we will remain. Only then will Satan be fully unleashed to advance his plans and initiate the final 7 years. God alone knows the day/hour that will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true, sister! Just when we least expect it. Matthew 24:44: "Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." It could happen any day, according to the Lord's will.
      And it will be the same thing again next year, if we are still here.

      Delete
    2. Amen!!! Maranatha! Yes, The most important item for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ is to stay ready and be ready occupying till he comes. It does not matter for the day; we are confident in Jesus that the appointed time will come to pass . . . it is the season and we are looking up and lifting up our heads for our Redemption draws ever so close....

      Delete
  41. Dear family,
    My heart is so heavy. Yesterday, one of my dearest friends passed away.
    He lived alone, and I had been caring for him. After suffering a spinal fracture, he was confined to a wheelchair. He had also survived a heart attack, and his health had been declining.
    Every morning before work I would stop by to check on him, and every evening I would visit him again.
    He wasn't a believer, and every single day I prayed that he would come to know Jesus and put his trust in Him.
    Yesterday, I found him lying dead on the floor. It was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life.
    I cared for him very much, and it grieves me deeply to think that, despite my prayers and my witness to him, he never came to know Jesus as his Savior.
    I don't know whether you can understand this kind of grief, but it weighs heavily on my heart.
    To be honest, I've even found myself wrestling with God over this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sincere condolences, Stephan, on the loss of your dear friend. I understand the feelings, too, of praying for the Salvation of someone we care deeply about only to hear that person reject knowledge of the Truth. My Jewish neighbor passed away on April 1 of this year. I thank God for the opportunities He gave me to witness to her and she listened to every word, but, before she passed, she said the Rapture isn’t going to happen, etc. I tried to witness to my Aunt six months before she passed. She was a Jehovah’s Witness and had been steeped in that belief system for decades. She wouldn’t even let me finish. You did everything you could for your friend, but, he made his decision which God will honor. May He comfort you and know He is close to the brokenhearted as Psalm 34:18 teaches us. God bless you. He understands.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your condolences! It makes me sick to think that he is in hell😥

      Delete
    3. I hate to imagine what Hell is like, especially for someone we knew and loved. It’s unthinkable and unbearable. And the decision for life is so easy. I tell the Lord all the time that I will never understand human nature. I don’t understand how people that witnessed the Red Sea part, water come out of a rock, bread fall down from Heaven, the miraculous plagues that befell Egypt, and on and on, still refuse to believe in Him. I don’t understand how someone can see the stars, galaxies, Northern Lights, birds, grass, trees, the human brain and heart with all its complexities and still think it’s all by chance instead of Almighty God’s deliberate Creation. There is no excuse as Romans 1:20 teaches us. It grieves the mind, heart and soul.

      Delete
    4. Amen, Archangel! Ps 19:1 (LKV)

      Delete
    5. Peace

      Romans 8:30

      John 18:9

      John 6:68,69

      Shalom

      Delete
  42. Stephan, my brother, I understand because with my father it's a bit what happened. I still don't know if he's saved. But I know that people can repent and believe at the very last minute. I'm clinging to that. My condolences! Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sister. This is my hope but I don't know.

      Delete
    2. My condolences also, dear Brother Stephan! The Lord is near! He heard your prayer, and we don't know if your dear friend got Faith from the Lord in his last moments. But we hope also John 14:12-14 (KJV). I had such prayers about my mom in her last hours, she was unbelieving, but she looked at me attentively when I said her about my prayer. And also with my father-in-law, he was hard against, but I saw something changed in his last hours! I hope really! Take comfort, the time is near!

      Delete
    3. Thank you dear sister Alla

      Delete
    4. Heart breaking! Feel for you !!!! Your treasures are in heaven Stephan!
      ..Praying theLord will comfort you! Pray for the lost but we don't know the outcome sometimes.... A same situation when my Mom passed ... after wrestling over her passing, Finally the Lord gave me peace.

      Delete
    5. Thank you, I hope the Lord will give me peace.

      Delete
    6. RE: Death of a close friend/Salvation?

      Brother Stephen,
      We are so sorry to hear about your close friend that you found dead in his home that you cared for. It is surely not a pleasant sight to see or experience. And questioning GOD is to be human. I see no issue with that as we know who the Great Physician is ultimately. And experiences like this that might shake or question our faith can be used to test your faith, to refine it and make it stronger or it should be.

      I believe what I am about to say is for you then, specifically but perhaps to others that are, have been, or will be in similar circumstances. We need to be reminded of what Scripture teaches us about such instances dealing with friends, neighbors, family and even enemies they die and we are doubting if they ever got saved or doubting Christ with respect to it.

      1) THE PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAIL MUCH.
      We understand that we cannot save ourselves, much less anybody else by our own means. But we are instructed to pray and intercede with others that they would be as we are. So, we can have peace that we have our part to do. You Stephan have done your part faithfully. You have been exactly what Jesus would have done and been to this friend. This man may not have received Jesus, but he saw Jesus in you and as people should in us, as we are Jesus’ Ambassadors, 24/7.

      2) PRESENTING PEOPLE OR THE SICK BEFORE JESUS.
      We understand that in ourselves, we have no power to hear or cure any sickness or ailment. There is the laying-of-the hands, anointing, etc. But we can bring the sick or the lost and lay them before Jesus’ feet. Remember the paralyzed man that could not walk but was immobile and on a mat or like your friend in the wheelchair. As Jesus was teaching in a home and was packed, the friends of this paralyzed man let him down through the roof. Their intercession, care and faith for his ‘salvation’, physically was manifested and Jesus took note of it. You Stephan have been like those friends that took this paralyzed man to Jesus in prayer and preaching and by your actions in taking care of him.

      3) THE 11TH HOUR SALVATION
      Stephan, you stated that, ‘Despite my prayers and my witness to him, he never came to know Jesus as his Savior’. Incorrect. I do not accept this. As you all know, I often state, we do not possess ‘Absolute Knowledge’. We do not know what we do not know. Remember in the Gospels how 1 of the 2 thieves/murderers/rebels on the cross with Jesus, repented at the 11th hour. It is then at least statistically about 50% that will repent or that you will get to see the labor or your love for this friend of yours in Heaven. I will give you that at best, then Biblically speaking, there is at least half a chance that he got saved from when you last saw him alive. Who is to say that as he saw the Death Angel appear to take his soul, all that you said and did in Jesus’ name ‘clicked’ in his mind or spirit and he called out in the name of Jesus? Until we take our last breath, as Judi reminded us, ‘It is not over until the Fat Lady sings!’
      _____________________

      Delete
    7. PART 2/2

      For context, I have been down in southern California visiting my family and siblings, brother and sister, nephews here in the hot (104/40 degree) Bakersfield area. I have taken walks with my brother during the sunsets in the cool of the evening. We discuss the Bible, the End Times, the Rapture, the condition of things as we stroll in a nearby park, etc. In a conversation, I reminded him about the old cliché of how we will be shocked at who we believed would have made it to Heaven and are not present.

      And how those that are there, were some that we thought would never be. But as I have been here during my Summer Break, my health issues flared and I have been in the hospital. I just got out and am doing OK now with some Antibiotics. As I was in the Hospital, which I am averaging now about 1 Emergency visit a year, I was reminded of how much Humanity is sick, physically but also spiritually. And it has reminded me that my health, wellness and circumstances are in Jesus’ hands.

      He is our/my Great Physician, and I am at peace as to what He pleases for me to have to experience and go through. So, in one of our evening walks through our local park at sunset, as my brother and I were chatting, we passed a woman sitting on a lawn chair to the edge of where many families were playing in a playground area, etc. In front of her were 2 young Moron Missionaries attempting to witness to you in a conversation.

      As it was getting dark and I did not have my glasses, everything was sort of blurry as we started to pass them by. But then in my Spirit, I was prompted to stop turn around and go up to her. I could then make-out that they were indeed Mormon missionaries. So, I got between them and warned the woman that they were presenting to her a false Gospel and false Jesus. I then left and explained to my brother that, here we were chatting about the LORD and we had just passed 2 Ministers disguised as 'Messengers of Light' trying to steal a soul and we just walked by and said or did nothing?

      It was only a split-second decision as it was sudden, and I did not want to leave my brother and then continued walking. The 2 Mormons were obviously upset, as it disrupted their attempt to steal this soul as she then was inhibited in wanting to hear more and was apprehensive in talking to them, thank the LORD. But then after getting home, in my sleep for the next few nights, I kept second-guessing myself as I was out of practice about my Mormon apologetics, etc. This really bothered me for several nights as I kept re-imagining what I could have done or should have said.

      But then I believe I received the answer I was searching for because I lost my peace about it. It was impressed in my mind that just by me interrupting their Mormon conversation, I actually shut down their Luciferian ‘transmission’ in their attempt to ‘steal her soul’. It was just enough. So, one’s point Stephan is that just what you did was enough. Who knows what sort of harvest your constant planting of the Gospel seeds by your words and work will reap. But it was just enough, over the time you helped this man, in my estimation for you to have peace about it as we too pray and hope that he will be in Glory and will get to see him.

      Keep the Watch,
      Lu Vega

      Delete
    8. Dear Lu,

      Thank you so very much for your loving response. That was very kind of you, and it touched and encouraged me deeply. I had not considered that there might be a 50% chance that my dear friend, when faced with the angel of death, may have still chosen Jesus in the end.

      I truly hope that your health remains stable.

      May God bless you and keep you in His loving care.

      Delete
  43. Dear Stephan, I cannot add to or improve upon anything that has been said--only to join in the chorus who is praying for you and your peace. My parents too, were unsaved, unless there was a last minute "come to Jesus" moment. Like AA, it just makes no sense that given all the evidence, one could still deny God. I have many unsaved family yet. All I can rest on is that if they won't listen to God and all the evidence and circumstances He has given them, there is nothing I can say that will make a difference. You did what we are called to do: lived Jesus before your friend, spoke Jesus as opportunity presented. Nevertheless, the grief is real and no words of ours at this point in time can soften that. Just know we are holding you up in prayer.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Judi,

      Thank you so much for your kind words and for praying for me. It means a great deal to me.

      It was a terrible sight to find someone you love lying dead on the floor. I kept thinking, "Dear Lord, why did You allow this to happen when he had not yet given his life to You?"

      Life can be over in the blink of an eye. I am so grateful that we can be certain that, whether through death or the Rapture, we will always be with our Lord.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  44. Pastor Billy Crone’s words ring in my ears with regard to sharing the Glorious Gospel of Salvation with others. He said to at least “give them a fighting chance.” I have a feeling that I might have been the only one who did in my 75 year old Jewish neighbor’s entire life. Our words do make a difference. So do our actions. When giving tracts to delivery people who come to my door, I quite literally jump for joy when the door is shut because that person can get saved reading the tracts in his or her vehicle or later that evening when sitting alone during quiet time. Spouses and children can, too. Never give up trying to do exactly what Jesus sent us to do. Plant seeds. Others will water and Jesus will give the increase. (1 Corinthians 3:6).

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says something about the caliber of disciples here when a Brother like Stephan can feel free to share his burden and receive loving encouragement. It is also a huge reminder of how urgent our witness is. As AA says, Plant seeds. Others will water and Jesus will give the increase.

      In line with the urgency of the times, it has been AMAZING to see all that is lining up this Summer!!!

      For example, did you know that today is the closing day of the World Cup? Remember that infamous Economist Magazine illustration of the soccer player? You might want to check out my newest article:

      Is it “Cloud” Time?
      Is it “Cloud” Time?

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lyn! Your article is great! All events and prophecies show really in this time! Blessings!

      Delete
  46. Currently, Israel is surrendered on July 20. Let's keep looking up! Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole, I didn't see anything online regarding what you posted. Could you give a source for that please?

      Delete
    2. My sister, There is a problem with the translation; I tried various online translation sites for the same message, but the result doesn't reflect what I really mean. I apologize—I simply wanted to say that the date often mentioned here, July 19th, has already passed; it is now July 20th in Israel. The Rapture will therefore take place on a different day. However, the translation is becoming increasingly unreliable and conveys a completely different meaning—especially since French words often have multiple meanings, which complicates matters. I hope this makes sense. That date (July 19th) has already passed in the East.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Carole, for your explanation💖
      I was not trying to convey that the Rapture would happen July 19 but that perhaps the World Cup was an indicator of a JULY 2026 Great Chaos and Great Shaking beginning in America.

      Delete
    4. I know Lyn! It's not about your article that I wrote this. This is because many people were talking about July 19 for the rapture. And it's over. But you have a good article as usual, but nothing to do with my comment above. 😆 Thank you for your perseverance dear sister!

      Delete
  47. T.W. Tramm articles: New post today, and one on the 14th

    https://theseasonofreturn.com/articles

    Lyn, Thank you for another encouraging article! As I look at the compass with the 4 armies I am reminded of the ranks of Israelites as they broke camp and marched through the wilderness. The center army reminds me typologically of the Ark/Holy of Holies, and aren't we who are indwelled by the Holy Spirit that? "And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it." Everywhere we go, carrying the Light and Power of the Holy God, the darkness is pushed back. We can't see it, but the unseen realm does and our presence relieves the "pressure" in the atmosphere of the room. I too believe there will come a time when born again believers will realize the power and authority that has been imputed to the Church to effect Kingdom business here on planet earth and step forth in confidence to vanquish the Foe.

    Petr, I can't let this day pass without wanting to encourage you, brother. We all long to know the day of our meeting Jesus in the air. We can study and come to conclusions, but in the end, we are still human; He is God and we are not. He has appointed that day. It will come. We don't give up looking and longing for Him. May He be powerfully present to you in disappointment, and may you wake up tomorrow just as determined to long for and wait for His Appearing.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN Judi! I prayed for Petr and for those who are disappointed as their dates pass, and I find they show great perseverance.

      Delete
    2. Judi--excellent commentary, dear Sister. And thanks for the Tramm link--I always forget to check to see if he has something new!

      Delete
    3. Lyn, I forget too--it was your reference to him that sent me there! 🤭 I also forget to check Greg Lauer's weekly commentaries, so appreciate when it AA brings them to our attention. And they are both so insightful!

      Delete
  48. Just a friendly reminder (as if the Bereans here needed it), we, the Church, the Body of Christ, operate on the Lord’s Timetable, not our own. We wait on the Lord, not the other way around. Souls are getting saved every minute in this fallen world. The Lord will Rapture us in His own impeccable perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AA...perhaps you could have began your post by saying "just a friendly + humble reminder"!   But I totally agree with you, the Church or Body of Christ will operate on the Lord's timetable not our own.

      Speaking of the Body of Christ I just read an article where it said "the Body of Christ is the spiritual (not necessarily human) unity of all Christians."   He goes on to say that "the Body of Christ is not the physical body of an individual but is rather the temple of the Holy Ghost."   It means we are all connected as members of the Body of Christ.   We cannot be a little island of faith into ourselves.  We are a collective whole of God's creation, of His family.   And we are united in the bonds of Christ's love."

      Basically, he concludes by saying "We are the Temple of the Holy Ghost".   Which made me think of Lu's "High Watch Date" of 723, which happens to also fall on the 9th of Av.   And as we all know, the two (2) previous Jewish temples fell on 587/586 BC and 70 AD.   So wouldn't that be prophetic if God choses to take the Body of Christ or the Temple of the Holy Spirit on 723 or the 9th of Av!

      Btw, we've discussed this scenario many times before!   Just a reminder that we are the "Temple"!

      Delete
    2. Archangel, hi there, it me vee, Amen !!! We keep on keeping on in prayer for all the lost .. one more soul !!!!!!

      Delete
    3. VeeBee! How you doing? Blessings, Sister. My memory is a total sieve lately. I saw your name a few days ago and meant to say hi. I hope all is well. Of all the precious Crowns in Heaven, the two I covet the most are the ones for eagerly anticipating and watching for our Blessed Hope and the Soul Winner’s Crown. The Holy Bible teaches that those who turn many to righteousness will shine forever and are wise (Daniel 12:3 & Proverbs 11:30). Yes, I believe there are going to be Brethren in Eternity who are shinier than others. It will be a testament to how they spent their time on earth serving the Lord.

      Bobby Z! If all the missed “high watch” dates have not humbled us all, I don’t know what will lol.
      I remember years ago when many were watching the skies of Israel for a glimpse of the moon on the Feast of Trumpets and the Lord sent one of the greatest sandstorms in history to the area. If one had seen a satellite pic, one would have burst into laughter. How small we are compared with an incomparable God.

      I’m adding a new pasta dish to the inflight menu as I recently purchased a saucier pan-spaghetti al Limone! AKA Lemon spaghetti. I’m still playing around with the recipe, adding this and that. I’d never even heard of a saucier pan until recently and was terribly intrigued. Its uniquely round shape makes whisking easier. Might as well keep adding to the menu while we wait:) 🧄🧈🍜🍝

      Delete
    4. AA...about all those missed 'High Watch' dates, very humbling indeed!    Over time it takes a toll on all of us.  But we've received the Holy Spirit and we'll keep watching until that Blessed Day comes.   LuLu better be right this time or I'll be forced to drive to Bakersfield to have a chat with his mamá.   Lol!

      So glad to hear you purchased a saucier pan to make Lemon spaghetti and that it will be added to the in-flight menu.  Yum, yum! Gluten-free noodles, right?    Oops, I forgot on the way to "paradise" we can eat anything.  No food restrictions, plenty of new wine, etc. Yippee!!!

      Delete
    5. Archangel, blessed to hear that you are cooking some lemon. I believe we will have some of that fantastic lemon juice in heaven. My daughter has a multiplicity of lemon trees in Los Angeles so she makes lemon bars yum we need to have those in heaven. I believe we are so much closer and yes I remember watching the Stars counting the days. I can't say I ever got that forlorn feeling it was more of feeling....okay Lord what is next. And, who do we need to pray for now. The appointed time that the Lord has chosen ..…soon coming and we wait with expectancy. Yes. We are wise in Christ in winning Souls for the kingdom.

      Delete
    6. Lemon bars sound heavenly:). Such a fantastic flavor.

      I was pondering today how converting one precious soul can lead to so many others as that person in turn shares with family and others. God can make it happen. My friend Jerry ,who just had his one year anniversary in Heaven, told me to always pray for wisdom, so the wisdom in winning souls is an easy association to make. Personally, if one priceless soul is there due to any little part I played in obeying what the Lord sent me to do, my entire life will have been worth it. We are all one breath away from Eternity. I recall the sad story of people who set up a type of flea market under an overpass and a driver lost control of his truck and it went over, landing on several of them. They were only in their 40s. Never expected to die that day. The urgency to win souls has grown as I’ve gotten older. I think people are more receptive as very few ever reject the tracts I hand them. A couple of teenaged Mormon boys and I had a discussion on my front porch as I came home from Starbucks a couple years ago. It’s frightening how brainwashed they are. I hope I planted some seeds. Nice boys, too. It’s tough when they’ve been raised in that setting. I Thank God forever for His Infinite Grace in always protecting me. I know I will be amazed when one day He tells me just how many times He saved my life on the beltway, from people who could easily have taken my life for any and no reason. No wonder His Holy Word instructs us to pray without ceasing (1Thessalonians 5:17). Be blessed, dear VeeBee!

      Delete
  49. Greg Lauer:

    7/21/2026 — From the "Something to Look Forward To" Department...

    I stumbled across a strange article the other day, and it had to do with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Putin is 73 years old, but it seems he is planning to live a whole lot longer than that.

    In fact, he is planning to live forever.

    No, not in spiritual terms, as in somebody planning to go to heaven. I mean here on earth in his current physical body.

    According to a recent article, Putin is literally trying to achieve immortality by spending billions of dollars on a bizarre combination of techniques that would be right at home in a Frankenstein movie. These include such things as:

    • Bathing in the blood of maral deer.

    • Bioprinted organs from pigs and other animals.

    • Mutant strawberries believed to increase longevity.

    • A network of secret laboratories hidden under the Caucasus Mountains that are devoted to every conceivable life-extending treatment, including gene manipulation.

    And that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. All the loony immortal stuff aside, however, investigative journalist and historian Ilya Davlyatchin is convinced that in reality Putin is focusing on remaining alive (and Russia's leader) until the age of 97. That would be the year 2050, which is when his oldest son Ivan (who is currently 11) turns 35—the minimum age to become president in Russia.

    So, until then, Putin has a lot of creepy stuff to look forward to.

    You know, I almost feel sorry for people who become so obsessed with extending their lifespan that it dominates their existence. I mean, it's not as if I want to die, or that I don't care about taking care of my health in any way. I want to have a long and healthy life as much as any normal person.

    But there is no reason for a believer to fear death in such an obsessive manner. Of course, death is not a pleasant topic. It's not a topic I am drawn to in any particular way. I am not looking forward to my actual physical demise.

    But I sure am looking forward to what I will experience afterwards.

    As a believer, I know exactly where I am going the moment I die, and I cannot wait to enter the joy of that place. I've definitely got something to look forward to. And I know the moment I enter that heavenly realm, any desire I had to live a long life down here in this sin-infested world will seem downright silly.

    Actually, I very seldom think about how long I will live, or when I might eventually die and enter heaven.

    I have my hope fixed on a much quicker way to get there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How to Make Your Link Clickable!

1. Copy the code below and paste it into your comment.
2. Copy the web address of the link you want to share.
3. Highlight PASTE HERE and hit Ctrl+V to replace that text with your link ("leave the quotation marks there!").
4. Do the same with the second PASTE HERE text.
5. Now your link will be clickable and many more people will check it out!
  <a href="PASTE HERE">PASTE HERE</a>   
Here is an example of what it should look like after you are done pasting...
  <a href="www.youtube.com">www.youtube.com</a>   

Colossians 3:2-4

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Philippians 3:20-21

But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.